Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default PS3 LoveFilm Now Available

Yay, UK can now have a real film rental service, Mubi contains arty rubbish and most of the content not available to me, LoveFilm on the other hand has loads for me to watch. Subscribed (30day trail) lets see how it goes, streaming a few movies today seems to work well. Doesnt look HD though unfortunately but at least its a start.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:39 PM   #2
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Yay, UK can now have a real film rental service, Mubi contains arty rubbish and most of the content not available to me, LoveFilm on the other hand has loads for me to watch. Subscribed (30day trail) lets see how it goes, streaming a few movies today seems to work well. Doesnt look HD though unfortunately but at least its a start.
Sounds like the name of a japanese dating sim based around having sex with underage girls on CCTV................................................................................................ .................................................................................................... ..........
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 12:52 PM   #3
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
Sounds like the name of a japanese dating sim based around having sex with underage girls on CCTV................................................................................................ .................................................................................................... ..........
Its the closest us Brits have to Netfix

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 13, 2010, 01:23 PM   #4
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaillum Malord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
Its the closest us Brits have to Netfix
Wow, that sounds terrible.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 02:19 PM   #5
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Wow, that sounds terrible.
No....wait....i ment LoveFilms

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 02:49 PM   #6
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

That's a little better, but without an identifier at the beginning, making it one word, and before without being plural, it just sounded like a Japanese Dating Sim title. hahaha
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 02:55 PM   #7
Debonair
Radeon Evergreen

Debonair is still being judged by the masses

what is the picture quality like ?
Debonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 04:03 PM   #8
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
what is the picture quality like ?
I have a 47" TV and its fine for me, only really played a few minor titles really and the music vids are a little too much in the bass (had to turn woofer down). I think for streaming qlty is ok, if you really want the HD effect then get the BR or DVD shipped. I just like the idea of being able to get the movie straight away rather than waiting for the download and I fell better having a paid service that has some more modern movies...

We shall see if I continue and actually pay after my 30 day trial...
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:19 AM   #9
Debonair
Radeon Evergreen

Debonair is still being judged by the masses

i've had numerous 90 day trials with different codes, now they have stopped them , they sent me a code for 3 months for the price of 1. Might take it.

D.
Debonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:55 AM   #10
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

I try to keep my lovefilm off any electronic devices usually

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2010, 08:33 AM   #11
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

My company is a partner, so think about my children. Buy the service :P
Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming |Ryzen R7 2700X |16GB DDRR DRAM 3000 |MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB | 6TB NVMe/HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro / OpenSuse
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2010, 12:17 PM   #12
The_KELRaTH

The_KELRaTH is still being judged by the masses

Quality seems on par with VHS/ SD quality TV (which explains why it's free!)
The_KELRaTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2010, 03:34 PM   #13
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt View Post
My company is a partner, so think about my children. Buy the service :P
How do they generate revenue?

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 19, 2010, 04:01 PM   #14
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
How do they generate revenue?
What do you mean?
Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming |Ryzen R7 2700X |16GB DDRR DRAM 3000 |MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB | 6TB NVMe/HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro / OpenSuse
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2010, 11:21 PM   #15
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmt View Post
What do you mean?
Poster above me mentioned it being a free service.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"