Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Default Custome License Plate names.

So we've had this thread a bajillion times. But I need it pertaining to my vehicle. Nothing douche like 2fast4u.

So far these are the choices

GRS ETR (Grass Eater ((Goat))
UQQ LS2
LS2 SLW
RVS RKT (Reverse Rocket)
OMG UQQ
RCR XCS (Ricer Excuse)
MSD GER (Missed gear ((auto))
060 NOW
IND GAS
SRS RLY
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

TI 3VOM

(Look in mirror)
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

DCH BAG
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Roadhog
Sausages

Roadhog can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRoadhog can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
DCH BAG
+1
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:50 PM   #5
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
DCH BAG
Tried that one, but apparently it's a street sign from some old bimmer getting stuck on a pole
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:53 PM   #6
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Plate is very obvious, yet escapes..

NV MY 60

However, in my case, I'd go with 8.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:55 PM   #7
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

You only need one:

MANCHES
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:00 PM   #8
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Tried that one, but apparently it's a street sign from some old bimmer getting stuck on a pole
You should skip the custom plates, you'll have a different car next month. Probably a Nissan.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:27 PM   #9
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Im all for custom plates. It sucks that people here consider it a douche bag move. I look at it as having a bit of fun. Some are douchey...but not all.

Anyway..WTF man? I don't even know what half of those plates mean. What's the point of getting custom plates when obody knows what it's suppose to be saying?

The only one I somewhat like is LS2 SLW, and that's because it's probably true too.

Last edited by OverclockN' : Sep 17, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:39 PM   #10
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
You should skip the custom plates, you'll have a different car next month. Probably a Nissan.
At least my cars get sold and not totaled.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:41 PM   #11
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
At least my cars get sold and not totaled.
Thanks for flipping me **** for a wreck I had no control over. You have control over poor license plate decisions.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:47 PM   #12
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Thanks for flipping me **** for a wreck I had no control over. You have control over poor license plate decisions.
It was just a joke guy, calm down. Besides, you can sit there and call me a douchebag, and not expect some kind of a retort? Sounds like you need to take a break from the internet.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:52 PM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
It was just a joke guy, calm down. Besides, you can sit there and call me a douchebag, and not expect some kind of a retort? Sounds like you need to take a break from the internet.
I wasn't calling you a douchebag, just saying custom plates are douchey
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:52 PM   #14
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDemon View Post
You only need one:

MANCHES
this.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:56 PM   #15
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

RUNNL8
NNJAPLZ
WTFBBQ

+1 to MANCHES too
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 10:14 PM   #16
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

RUNNL8 isn't all that bad.

You should get:

4CYLLOL
ROTRLOL

Old Sep 17, 2012, 10:15 PM   #17
Elysian
SCAATSJW

CSTMPLT

edit:

SMR BRZ

Last edited by Elysian : Sep 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 10:36 PM   #18
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

How about

2X4 CYL
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 17, 2012, 10:41 PM   #19
Elysian
SCAATSJW

NO VETTE
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:16 PM   #20
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
NO VETTE
lol, or VET HRT ( Vette Heart)
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:26 PM   #21
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

TRF SUX
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:49 PM   #22
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

ITS SLW
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:23 AM   #23
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

HERPDRP

ERMAGRD
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:37 AM   #24
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:07 AM   #25
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

How about 2G1 CUP
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:42 AM   #26
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

NOT A GP
GOAT53X
GOAT53
BAARAMU
MONARO
RDALRT
PISSED

ow many characters can you have? 6? 7?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset

Last edited by Sasquach : Sep 18, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 04:50 AM   #27
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

A2MTH
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:36 AM   #28
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
RUNNL8
NNJAPLZ
WTFBBQ

+1 to MANCHES too

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:31 PM   #29
Kovster
SV650s

Kovster is still being judged by the masses

I wouldn't get custom plates even if I had a Ferrari Enzo.

Simply to easy to remember custom names, and gives others opportunity to research more into you(if the have the know how) or will remember you the next time you cut them off or do some thing stupid like rip to the next like like a dumb ass.
Kovster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:33 PM   #30
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovster View Post
I wouldn't get custom plates even if I had a Ferrari Enzo.

Simply to easy to remember custom names, and gives others opportunity to research more into you(if the have the know how) or will remember you the next time you cut them off or do some thing stupid like rip to the next like like a dumb ass.
Don't give them a reason to remember you. Don't drive like a jackass.