Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jun 8, 2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Gator
Unreal Android

Gator is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber
Default Android - antivirus needed?

Think about it... Android is open, Google market place not well controlled, so potentially the wrong email attachment could really ruin your day. Are Android antivirus apps a necessary evil and/or the perfect way to kill your performance.

And for once... I'm jealous of iOS's restrictive content.

Last edited by Gator : Jun 8, 2011 at 10:55 PM.
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2011, 10:46 PM   #2
shoman24v
Radeon Southern Islands

shoman24v is still being judged by the masses

most likely not.

unless youre downloading free sexy wallpapers or something like that.
shoman24v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2011, 10:55 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

You can't install anything on Android without permission, Google also is active with shutting anything bad down.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2011, 11:29 PM   #4
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

You might download malware or Trojan apps without knowing. Google isn't constantly monitoring or enforcing QC from what I know. In any case, there's really no good AV software available even if you wanted to run it.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2011, 01:01 AM   #5
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

What about Kaspersky? I really like their Window clients. Top notch. Im pretty sure i thought i seen it available in Android Market?
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote