Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old Feb 5, 2004, 02:57 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
PARANOiA
Radeon R700

PARANOiA is still being judged by the masses

Default Clear history in IE/MyIE2 (that really clears history!?)

Hey.. I'm using MyIE2 at the moment. When I hit tools -> Clean System -> Clean History... it appears to clean the history. But when I type an address the previous visited links display.

This also occurs when I hit tools -> Clean System -> Clean All, or MyIE2 Options -> Others -> Delete Typed URL's.

When I also try to clean history from IE properties, the hourglass cycles forever, and my history isn't deleted - this also occurred before I started using MyIE2 however.

Funny thing is, the history for both IE and MyIE2 are empty - it's just appearing in the title bar when punching in an address.. and not just addresses that I've typed in, my entire history.

Any suggestions?
(Like a little rubbish through a rake)
PARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2004, 05:13 PM   #2
Nebuchadnezzar
Adriana

Location: Luxembourg Lat: 49:50:52N (49.8477) Lon: 6:06:21E (6.1059)
Nebuchadnezzar is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Waqas
Mozilla?
Opera! :madpanda:
Old Feb 6, 2004, 05:38 AM   #3
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Clear history in IE/MyIE2 (that really clears history!?)

Quote:
Originally posted by PARANOiA
Hey.. I'm using MyIE2 at the moment. When I hit tools -> Clean System -> Clean History... it appears to clean the history. But when I type an address the previous visited links display.

This also occurs when I hit tools -> Clean System -> Clean All, or MyIE2 Options -> Others -> Delete Typed URL's.

When I also try to clean history from IE properties, the hourglass cycles forever, and my history isn't deleted - this also occurred before I started using MyIE2 however.

Funny thing is, the history for both IE and MyIE2 are empty - it's just appearing in the title bar when punching in an address.. and not just addresses that I've typed in, my entire history.

Any suggestions?
you mean the address bar history isn't cleared out right?
this is a bug with internet explorer...use this tiny program to delete everything http://www.fsm.nl/ward/spider116.zip
moe info
http://www.fsm.nl/ward/
Login or Register to remove this ad