Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 22, 2020, 06:48 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Bill.... be nice, you can do it.

nice as i can be with a broken underground water pipe in the back yard
i hate digging

and plumbing and kids on my lawn and ......

joking........ well mostly

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2020, 06:50 PM   #32
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

nice as i can be with a broken underground water pipe in the back yard
i hate digging

and plumbing and kids on my lawn and ......

joking........ well mostly

I know but we all need to pull together at this time.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2020, 06:55 PM   #33
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
Well, forget it then. I just made a comment.

Now I know what the conservatives are talking about when they complain about an echo chamber in P&R.
You don't strike me as the type to run away... you stay right here where you have friends. I too was run out of P&R but this is not that place.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 22, 2020, 06:59 PM   #34
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I know but we all need to pull together at this time.
Positive Positive ...... well ok

well I'm starting a AC installation tomorrow

i am essential services don't know yet if that is good or bad

just a rooftop pull and replace but it is work

it is my slow time anyway few need heat or cooling now here

but they say it may hit 90f by the 3rd
Old Mar 22, 2020, 07:04 PM   #35
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Positive Positive ...... well ok

well I'm starting a AC installation tomorrow

i am essential services don't know yet if that is good or bad

just a rooftop pull and replace but it is work

it is my slow time anyway few need heat or cooling now here

but they say it may hit 90f by the 3rd
In the ATL we're hitting upper 80s on Thursday. I'd say your essential!

yoz
Old Mar 22, 2020, 07:14 PM   #36
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
In the ATL we're hitting upper 80s on Thursday. I'd say your essential!
it hit 122 degrees on June 29, 1994

we need that now but we hopefully will be 90's in April & 100f by the end of May like normal
Old Mar 22, 2020, 08:59 PM   #37
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I would just like to say that it's my sincere hope that you all knock it off with this coronavirus positivity stuff. Everyone here needs to remain negative. Friends and family too. No positive test results here please.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2020, 09:12 PM   #38
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Rather we like it or not, it is what it is...

Public separation works and after 14 days, you know where you stand.

It's pretty simple. After that, working with a mask, splitting office and remote work, etc.

Remember that the Spanish Flu was brought back by men at war, getting back to their families.
Imagine the total mental [email protected]

In this case, though the seriousness is without precedent, we can see it coming.
And we will see it going...

This is not humanity's first rodeo and technology+communication is helping
at unseen levels.

Stay safe, weather the storm. Will get through this, we have before.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2020, 09:20 PM   #39
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
Stay safe, weather the storm. Will get through this, we have before.
So say we all!

yoz
Old Mar 22, 2020, 11:29 PM   #40
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Great way to stay positive is by rubbing one out...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2020, 10:53 AM   #41
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Woke up to an inch of snow, was beautiful.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 05:26 AM   #42
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Great way to stay positive is by rubbing one out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Woke up to an inch of snow, was beautiful.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 12:19 PM   #43
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Free stand up show:

Old Mar 26, 2020, 08:54 AM   #44
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

Golden retriever...
Nuff said

Old Mar 26, 2020, 09:11 AM   #45
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I've been watching the Gabriel Iglesias specials on Netflix. Holy cow I haven't laughed so hard in years. He's amazing. Definitely recommend if you need a positivity injection (no, Seyiji, not that kind of injection )
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2020, 01:47 PM   #46
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

Just installed AC in my golf simulator shed.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 02:08 PM   #47
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

The balls will travel a bit less now though
Old Mar 30, 2020, 05:47 PM   #48
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

John Krasinski's "Good News" YouTube channel:

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2020, 09:28 PM   #49
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wishing all of you maniacs, only the best.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2020, 12:35 AM   #50
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post

Wishing all of you maniacs, only the best.
I started watching thinking this was done like just a few days ago which would have been totally awesome! Then I looked at the date. Still a fine rendition.

That botched fill at 1:11 tho! Ringo!
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote