Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 30, 2019, 01:53 AM   #691
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
The new location is really dope and like the changes in enemy abilities. I messed up the first fort mission thrice until I got hang of the controls again and finally destroyed all the gays.
About to start the first dlc's lol just finished the main game (dozen or so sides left though).
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2019, 05:13 AM   #692
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The new realm in Fate of Atlantis looks amaze balls. It is going to be a shame once this game is completed.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2019, 10:52 PM   #693
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Is all of the DLC out yet? I might pick it up if everything is ready to be played.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 6, 2019, 10:59 PM   #694
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Is all of the DLC out yet? I might pick it up if everything is ready to be played.
Episodes 2 and 3 of the Fate of Atlantis DLC are outstanding.
Old May 7, 2019, 06:55 AM   #695
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Now at an overwhelming power level of 14. No need to wait on the DLC on this game, just the standard game you will probably put 100 hours into. Pick it up with all the DLC for about $26 when on sale.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2019, 08:46 AM   #696
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Man the new area is quite big. I am getting a bit tired of trying to do everything.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2019, 11:49 AM   #697
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i havnt even started this one yet but i was wondering if the dlc areas for this one are bigger than the dlc areas in the egypt one. i liked the dlc in origins but the areas were pretty basic, and very easy with higher levels.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2019, 12:03 PM   #698
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

First 3 DLC are not in new areas.
Old May 7, 2019, 06:42 PM   #699
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Son of a.... just rage quit as I played over a half hour, leveled up, killed a few mercenaries and the dam game didn’t save once in that period and put me over a half hour back after I died and a level down. The game is long enough without non sense like that!
Old May 7, 2019, 06:51 PM   #700
KAC
That postcount though...

It doesn’t save in red areas.
Old May 8, 2019, 05:09 AM   #701
Nascar24

I figured just leveling up would cause a save to happen. I guess I thought wrong!
Old May 8, 2019, 06:00 AM   #702
Megaman
Packing heat!

Best thing to do before logging off is to fast travel to a synced spot.

On a side note, I just ticked over 150 hours.
Old May 8, 2019, 09:19 AM   #703
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Best thing to do before logging off is to fast travel to a synced spot.

On a side note, I just ticked over 150 hours.
Or use the Quick Save feature from the map view.
GTwannabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2019, 10:30 AM   #704
Evileh

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yeah you can exploit the quick save mech esp on forts, you can go in take out a few baddies, go out quick save then go back in for more lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old May 8, 2019, 02:10 PM   #705
Nascar24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Yeah you can exploit the quick save mech esp on forts, you can go in take out a few baddies, go out quick save then go back in for more lol.
I have used quick save at times myself but I figured for sure a save would happen after either a level up or a mercenary kill, but nope.
Old May 13, 2019, 07:12 AM   #706
Nascar24

Well onward I go, probably over a hundred hours remain Level 19 and 24 percent through main story which hasnt moved in the last 7 or 8 hours I have been doing side stuff.
Old May 13, 2019, 09:07 AM   #707
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

I'm 74 hours in at 46% main progression and level 50, lol

Still a ton of areas on map to reveal and explore.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz | Corsair H50 | ASRock P67 Pro3 | 4 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1866 (9-10-9-28) | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2019, 09:22 AM   #708
Nascar24

I think there may just be to much side stuff which I'm sure is somewhat required to level up. I need to head back to the main story line.
Old May 24, 2019, 12:29 AM   #709
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

New patch . Lol I didn't realize I have 92 hours in this game.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019, 07:22 AM   #710
KAC
That postcount though...

Anyone finished the fate of Atlantis dlc? I am unable to progress without saving 8 humans in each region. I really hate this crap. Any way to skip this?
Old May 25, 2019, 07:27 AM   #711
Megaman
Packing heat!

No. It’s easy to do so just do it.
Old May 25, 2019, 09:26 AM   #712
KAC
That postcount though...

I really hate when an open world game constrains me into a play style I don’t like.
Old May 26, 2019, 12:13 PM   #713
KAC
That postcount though...

Well seems I can skip that gay quest by reducing all regions down to zero. Time to end this DLC. Very mediocre one imo. Apart from the location graphics everything else including map design sucked ass.
Old May 26, 2019, 07:20 PM   #714
Megaman
Packing heat!

Odyssey Reshade Ray Traced

Old May 26, 2019, 07:58 PM   #715
Evileh

Quote:
Well seems I can skip that gay quest by reducing all regions down to zero. Time to end this DLC. Very mediocre one imo. Apart from the location graphics everything else including map design sucked ass.
As much bitching as you do one would think you were a chick.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 26, 2019, 09:09 PM   #716
KAC
That postcount though...

I call spade a spade.

Last edited by KAC : May 26, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
Old May 26, 2019, 11:54 PM   #717
Evileh

Quote:
I call spade a spade.
You buy katie spade??? I knew it!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 26, 2019, 11:55 PM   #718
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
I call spade a spade.

I preferred your original post.
Old May 27, 2019, 12:34 PM   #719
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
As much bitching as you do one would think you were a chick.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 03:09 AM   #720
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

do baby chickens often bitch a lot?
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote