Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 24, 2013, 11:33 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Well "just as bad" = "average" in this case. Expect support for 18 months, but not every version update of Android OS. Going by the Note 2 for example, released in Q2 2012, released with 4.1.1, got an update to 4.1.2 around Q3, skipped all of 4.2 and only now getting 4.3. Same with my once "flagship" S3. If getting the newest version of Android is a priority for you, get a Nexus device (wait to see if/when they release a new N10 maybe?) or consider custom ROMS (which may be even less secure).

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2013, 07:29 AM   #62
Gator
Unreal Android

Gator is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

GI - since you mention photography, I urge you to get the highest resolution tablet you can. I have a Nexus 10 and enjoy manipulating photos on it with my various apps like Photoshop Touch and Color Splash, everything looks crisp on my 25x16 display, and it is enhanced by using a stylus. I can never downgrade resolution now, so the only other tablet I would ever consider would be a Samsung Note 10 2014 edition. Same resolution as the Nexus 10, but with a nice sharp stylus.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2013, 07:41 AM   #63
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
GI - since you mention photography, I urge you to get the highest resolution tablet you can. I have a Nexus 10 and enjoy manipulating photos on it with my various apps like Photoshop Touch and Color Splash, everything looks crisp on my 25x16 display, and it is enhanced by using a stylus. I can never downgrade resolution now, so the only other tablet I would ever consider would be a Samsung Note 10 2014 edition. Same resolution as the Nexus 10, but with a nice sharp stylus.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Agreed. I'm strictly a novice wrt manipulating photos, using snapseed at the moment and loving it) but the IQ on this note is as good as anything I saw on other devices while shopping. Settings and personal preference play a part in that of course, but 25x16 is tough to beat imo.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 25, 2013, 09:14 AM   #64
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Yeah, i was at BB yesterday and playing around with many tablets... agreed, i cant do anything less that these super high res tablets. This is one of my main reasons of going with the ipad, along with the abundance of apps for pic and video editing. They didn't have the 2014 note 10.1 on hand but was playing around with the previous version and i was not really impressed. From how it felt to its response, going back and forth was fine but when changing between some apps made the unit slow down and hesitate. It really annoyed me.

What apps would any of your suggest for streaming movies from win machines? Also, any personal suggestions for apps editing\creating videos? There are a bunch to choose through but just wondering if any of you have some experience with them.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:11 AM   #65
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
Yeah, i was at BB yesterday and playing around with many tablets... agreed, i cant do anything less that these super high res tablets. This is one of my main reasons of going with the ipad, along with the abundance of apps for pic and video editing. They didn't have the 2014 note 10.1 on hand but was playing around with the previous version and i was not really impressed. From how it felt to its response, going back and forth was fine but when changing between some apps made the unit slow down and hesitate. It really annoyed me.

What apps would any of your suggest for streaming movies from win machines? Also, any personal suggestions for apps editing\creating videos? There are a bunch to choose through but just wondering if any of you have some experience with them.
The 2013 and the 2014 aren't quite night and day, but pretty close. I could have had the 2013 for $150 less than the 14, but after about 2 minutes of use I knew I had to have the 14 - much improved.

Still playing with apps myself, sorry I don't have any to recommend.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:20 AM   #66
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
BSPlayer seems to work ok for streaming most of the time. I don't create/edit apps on any of my Android devices, so can't help you there.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:47 AM   #67
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Thanks for the insight guys... as i said before we're changing our phones at work and I'm getting a Nexus 5 sometime this week, this should give me a great feel and help me decide on what platform to invest in.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 12:07 PM   #68
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Thanks for the insight guys... as i said before we're changing our phones at work and I'm getting a Nexus 5 sometime this week, this should give me a great feel and help me decide on what platform to invest in.
If you want one platform to rule them all, Windows. If you want an ease-of-use and single ecosystem with little variation, go iOS. If you want the best of both worlds, go Android.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 07:53 AM   #69
Lazy8s
One day at a time

If you buy the note, get Dolphin and jetpack on that sucker stat. Stock browser, FF and chrome are all problematic and lacking a smooth, feature filled user interface.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 11:42 AM   #70
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Sweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete stranger

This is a decision that I've been struggling with as well.

I think I'm going to end up with an iPad Air. I have some reservations about that, but I want a 10" tablet and there's nothing in the Android space that seems worth it right now. Google is dropping the ball by not releasing a new Nexus 10 this season.

My personal pros/cons pretty much line up with Zero's form the first page of this thread with these additional concerns about the iPad.

-I'm not keen on the 4:3 screen vs 16:10/16:9. I like a widescreen for both games and movie watching.

-I'm an application programmer for a living, but I work on boring desktop business apps. Some day I may want to try my hand at writing a tablet app, and as a PC owner, that's easier on Android. That said, I've had an Android phone for years, and never mustered up the motivation to do anything with it. So I probably shouldn't let what may be a pipe dream dictate my purchase.

I'm very interested in games and iPad has the advantage there and in general it just seems to be the most uniformly good 10" tablet out there right now. Target is running a Black Friday deal where you get a $100 gift card when buying an iPad and I wouldn't have to go out of my way to use that over the course of a year, so it's basically like getting $100 off.

Any last minute posts to talk me out of this purchase?
Sweetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 11:48 AM   #71
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Strictly opinion here, as much as I enjoy android and am happy to see MS broadening the competition in this space, Apple seems to have the most unified and seamless ecosystem at this time.

I don't regret purchasing the 2014 10.1, but if I knew someone who were going to purchase an ipad air I wouldn't try to talk them out of it either.

My only suggestion - if you have specific apps in mind that are a must have, research those before buying.

The air is a fine device imo. 4:3 did not appear to be the short coming I thought it would be, looks beautiful, so the primary sticking point for me is that I insist on having upgradeable and local storage options. Love and use the heck out of my mini SD cards.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 12:24 PM   #72
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
If you buy the note, get Dolphin and jetpack on that sucker stat. Stock browser, FF and chrome are all problematic and lacking a smooth, feature filled user interface.
What's wrong with Chrome or even Opera?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 26, 2013, 12:34 PM   #73
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
What's wrong with Chrome or even Opera?
I haven't tried Opera yet, but twice in a short time my bookmarks disappeared in Chrome. I also had issues with links not responding (press link and nothing happens at all) several times. Chrome is the only browser that did that.

The rest is just preference on features and layout.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:09 PM   #74
Zero
Sass hole

Weird have never had any of those issues with Chrome. I find it to be the most compatible and least buggy of Android browsers. Dolphin is good too but it kinda got bloated after the last major version imo.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:14 PM   #75
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Weird have never had any of those issues with Chrome. I find it to be the most compatible and least buggy of Android browsers. Dolphin is good too but it kinda got bloated after the last major version imo.
I thought it would be. You would think so anyway.

I do still have it installed, I'll keep playing with it here and there and see what updates do for it.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 02:26 PM   #76
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Sweetz, apparently there are strong rumours that the new nexus 10 will be announced and released shortly. Possibly even this week, but who knows as the rumours are all over the place.

pcwood, i agree on the those points with chrome. The tablets ive used and the various yt reviews that ive watched chrome has some serious performance issues on many tablets. From what i can see if you enable this boost feature, sorry forgot what its called, in chrome and it resolves that issue for the most part.

So for me right now im kinda narrowing it down to this...

1. iOS - Air
2. Android - Nexus 10 2 or 10.1 note 2014
3. MS - Pro2

To be honest im really leaning towards the Air as it seems to handle photography stuff a bit better than android. I understand that Win8 is the ultimate seeing that i can install anything i want, but the programs i use will chug on its current specs. I'm too used to 8core 16/32gb systems with top end gfx cards, so doing the same work on the pro2 will seem slow. Combine that with the lack of touch interfaces for these full programs i can see myself becoming annoyed.

For me; tablet = get up and go while being able to bridge my desktop lifestyle. Light and dandy. If the Surface 2 had a super high res screen and supported a photographers lifestyle with better apps it would win hands down. The performance increase on this new gen is fantastic, i was really surprised by it. It makes the regular Surface feel dated.

Not in a HUGE rush so i can see how things roll out, but im hoping to have something by xmas. Missing having a tablet around. Tho i must say my playbook has some really good battery life, havent charged it since Fri and has had some heavy useage.

Last edited by **G.I.BRO** : Nov 26, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 02:31 PM   #77
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
I haven't tried Opera yet, but twice in a short time my bookmarks disappeared in Chrome. I also had issues with links not responding (press link and nothing happens at all) several times. Chrome is the only browser that did that.

The rest is just preference on features and layout.
Never had those issues. Have you tried Chrome Beta? I installed it when I got my Nexus 5 and haven't looked back since.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 02:34 PM   #78
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Sweetz, apparently there are strong rumours that the new nexus 10 will be announced and released shortly. Possibly even this week, but who knows as the rumours are all over the place.

pcwood, i agree on the those points with chrome. The tablets ive used and the various yt reviews that ive watched chrome has some serious performance issues on many tablets. From what i can see if you enable this boost feature, sorry forgot what its called, in chrome and it resolves that issue for the most part.

So for me right now im kinda narrowing it down to this...

1. iOS - Air
2. Android - Nexus 10 2 or 10.1 note 2014
3. MS - Pro2

To be honest im really leaning towards the Air as it seems to handle photography stuff a bit better than android. I understand that Win8 is the ultimate seeing that i can install anything i want, but the programs i use will chug on its current specs. I'm too used to 8core 16/32gb systems with top end gfx cards, so doing the same work on the pro2 will seem slow. Combine that with the lack of touch interfaces for these full programs i can see myself becoming annoyed.

For me; tablet = get up and go while being able to bridge my desktop lifestyle. Light and dandy. If the Surface 2 had a super high res screen and supported a photographers lifestyle with better apps it would win hands down. The performance increase on this new gen is fantastic, i was really surprised by it. It makes the regular Surface feel dated.

Not in a HUGE rush so i can see how things roll out, but im hoping to have something by xmas. Missing having a tablet around. Tho i must say my playbook has some really good battery life, havent charged it since Fri and has had some heavy useage.
Have you looked at the Dell XPS 11?

Not cheap, but it's super light when I played with it, great build quality and the screen is QHD.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/dell-xps-11/
Old Nov 26, 2013, 03:47 PM   #79
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Never had those issues. Have you tried Chrome Beta? I installed it when I got my Nexus 5 and haven't looked back since.
I haven't. I'll look that up. Will look into that chrome boost too GI, thanks.

EDIT: rendering issues in dolphin now too, what the heck...

Last edited by Lazy8s : Nov 26, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 04:17 PM   #80
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Sweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete strangerSweetz once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Yeah every week for like the past month there's been one shady headline hunting tech news site or another saying it's going to be "this" week. One site in particular, ran on article on the 23rd saying "Nexus 10 2 Confirmed for Black Friday!" and today ran an article saying "No Nexus 10 2 for Black Friday!" Sheesh.

Even if it does come out this week, it's a bit too late. I'm not going to buy a tablet without a decent number of reputable reviews first, and if it ends up that I'd decide on the iPad anyway, now I missed out on Black Friday deals by waiting.

Though that said, getting the BF deal depends on things I'm not sure I want to mess with - like getting up early on a vacation day and dealing with an insane public.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 01:58 PM   #81
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

For the money, is there anything "better" than a Nexus 10 for someone that just wants to watch movies/videos, email, and surf?
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2013, 02:03 PM   #82
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
For the money, is there anything "better" than a Nexus 10 for someone that just wants to watch movies/videos, email, and surf?
The Nexus 10 is somewhat outdated at this point. It's still good for all those things, but I'd personally find it hard to pay original MSRP (because I don't see any deals) for a device over a year old in a very fast moving market.

If movie/video is your primary concern, the new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 is really good for that. For media consumption and basic email/web browsing, I think it's a better tablet than the Nexus 10 for the same money.

That was my second choice after the iPad, but I was very interested in gaming, hence I ended up going with the iPad.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 06:23 PM   #83
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

I'd like as close to a 10" screen as I can get.

The iPad seems to be hard to beat.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
Old Dec 2, 2013, 07:43 PM   #84
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

only if you want to feed everything ( movies/videos & music) through iTunes
better off with something with a real USB port
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2013, 08:28 PM   #85
Sweetz
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

Actually, for video, the Fire is only just barely smaller than the iPad. The width (in portrait/horizontal orientation) of the screens is within a 1/4" of each other. The difference is that the iPad has a 4:3 screen versus 16:10 on the Fire. So some of the iPad's 9.7" screen is space that's wasted on letterboxing when you're watching a 16:9 movie or TV. That said, the 4:3 screen can be nicer for internet browsing when holding the tablet in vertical orientation.

This guy starts off with a black background that makes it hard to see the edge of the screen, skip to 1 minute and you can see how very close they are in terms of width.

Like I said, the only thing that stopped me getting the Fire is games; for media consumption it's excellent.

Last edited by Sweetz : Dec 3, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 12:07 AM   #86
Tyler582
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Tyler582 is still being judged by the masses

I like my Nexus 10 because I use it for reading. You really can't beat that resolution for looking at a full portrait pdf, having small text in the Kindle app or even general web browsing. On the other hand, I dont really like it for movies that much because the screen is a little washed out. The battery life isn't stellar, especially when web browsing. I always found it to be a bit laggy. I dont think up til this point a lot of apps were designed for the resolution but this is sure to get better. I love my origami case on it. All in all Im happy with my purchase but I think there's probably other good/better options out there for most users.
ASUS UL30-VT A1 13.3" Notebook w/64GB SSD
Tyler582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2013, 11:46 AM   #87
swingline
Dab on them folks

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
only if you want to feed everything ( movies/videos & music) through iTunes
better off with something with a real USB port
Yeah, we use iPads for work and dealing with iTunes is a real PITA sometimes.

Ended up getting a Fire HDX 8.9 - it's a gift so I'll report back next year.

RIP Jesse
Old Dec 19, 2013, 08:42 PM   #88
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

So im still looking but im narrowing it down to 3 at this point...

Air
Note 10.1 2014
Asus Transformer tf701t...
This just came out and has some really good specs for the price, $450 in local stores. Heard some good things but i need to play with it. The bezel seems kinda clunky so im not sure if it will be a hassle or not. The new Note is still superior (love the wireless AC) but the price of the tf701t with the keyboard dock is about the same as the Note 10.1, so its really appealing.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 09:51 PM   #89
Zero
Sass hole

Have you decided what you want to use the tablet for primarily?

Have you checked out the tablets on your list in person? See how they work with a stylus, see what apps work, etc? Venue Pro 11 imo is a good fit but Ive yet to see a proper review of it.

Also dont count the dock as a plus unless you really like it and know 100% you will be using it frequently. Both my TFs barely ever see dock usage.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"

Last edited by Zero : Dec 19, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 09:42 AM   #90
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

If the Venue 11 Pro is anywhere as good as my Venue 8 Pro then go for that. He'll of a tablet. My girlfriend wants a Venue 11 Pro after using my tablet.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote