Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 20, 2020, 08:06 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Sunday Rivals (USA Football)

It's not going rival Madded or 2K, but it looks like it could be something in between Madden and NFL Blitz.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Sunday_Rivals/
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2020, 08:25 PM   #2
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

"While I won't say it looks better than Madden, it doesn't look far behind"

Come on. Looks like an interesting game, added to my wishlist, but it's miles behind Madden.

Didn't know he made a hockey game, have to look at that one.
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2020, 01:33 AM   #3
QEFX
AIW Rage Pro Turbo

QEFX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyQEFX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They should team up with Lego (it almost looks like they have). Then they could do so many Lego Sport games.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Lego Edition.
GOG: ITHAQUACDN
Battle.Net: <Account is dead ... for now>
Marvel FF: ITHAQUACDN
QEFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 26, 2020, 02:47 PM   #4
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yeah, this looks okay!

Also if you guys like Football and come from the NES era, there's a great game on Android and iOS called RetroBowl that I highly recommend!
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2020, 06:16 PM   #5
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

We got Madden on PC now theres only room for one more football game and thats blitz.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2020, 09:39 PM   #6
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Hey everyone, I'm happy to finally announce that Sunday Rivals will enter Early Access on August 6th, with a launch discount of 20% off for just $12! If you haven't already, be sure to add the game to your wishlist now so you'll be notified the second it's available to grab.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 11:30 PM   #7
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

has anyone actually played this game, is it fun?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2020, 11:33 PM   #8
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizbuka View Post
"While I won't say it looks better than Madden, it doesn't look far behind"

Come on. Looks like an interesting game, added to my wishlist, but it's miles behind Madden.

Didn't know he made a hockey game, have to look at that one.
yes, put in games pics side by side, Id say madden is waaay ahead, but it looks to me like it could have fun game play and a clean interface...

Madden can get cluttered, buggy and bloated... there's so many plays, I try to master about 10 to 15 plays, with audibles but they probably have over a 100 per each team... I don't have the time to master that many... and by master I mean get good and comfortable with all the player routes...

Last edited by Vanz_007 : Jul 30, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2020, 11:48 AM   #9
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

I haven't played the recent version of Madden and I don't play online matches, just AI. With that, there are just a handful of plays that are just the "go-to" plays. For example, the AI doesn't know how to defend crossing/slanting routes and those are always the go-to in Madden.

This could be something fun but their intent is not to replace or compete with Madden. At least from the little bit of gameplay I saw on YT, their defenders at least seem to know how to guard crossing routes.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 06:11 PM   #10
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
We got Madden on PC now theres only room for one more football game and thats blitz.
Who needs Blitz when you've got Mutant Football League!?

Old Aug 6, 2020, 02:33 PM   #11
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Available for EA access today. Videos are popping up on YT now: