Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old May 26, 2011, 02:23 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Question What are practical uses of an iPad?

I am considering getting a computer / laptop for my wife and she is thinking about an iPad 2 or some such. What's better? A netbook or an iPad 2 and what are features / functions available. She primarily needs it for browsing, facebook, videos / movies, some book reading etc.

My only concern is that for videos can I run variable formats (e.g. MP3, AVI, MP4, M4V, AC3 etc) or am I limited to that iTunes crap on an iPad 2.

You gays know that I would never keep an iPad for myself but am ok with a woman having it. As I always say, iPad is for gays and women so getting it for wife is fine with me.

So tell me iPad lovas...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 02:26 AM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

she has facebook eh?
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 02:26 AM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

There's a magical and quite amazing subforum just for this.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 26, 2011, 02:43 AM   #4
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

If she isn't a power user and isn't creating anything, the iPad is just fine. If you need to create word documents, drawing, editing, etc, it wont cut it. Even e-mail messages can be a pain in the ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 02:59 AM   #5
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

1 Browsing the web.

2 Checking emails.

3 Playing Angry Birds.

That is all...

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 03:19 AM   #6
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

E-reader?
Old May 26, 2011, 04:31 AM   #7
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Reading massively overpriced media and clicking things on the internet?
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 05:00 AM   #8
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

propping up a unlevel table?
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 05:01 AM   #9
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

She can use it as a mirror if you wrap it in aluminium foil

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 05:23 AM   #10
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

No practical uses. You have a phone, right? Now imagine adding a large screen to it. It's now a phone with a large screen. Go ahead and remove its calling capabilities. Congrats you now have an iPad.

Unless she's a shallow minded sheep, give her a real computer like a netbook or laptop.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.

Last edited by genci88 : May 26, 2011 at 05:27 AM.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 05:31 AM   #11
FMT
Radeon Volcanic Islands

FMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

OMFG THIS THREAD IS TEH FUNNEH!!!! Gee some of you guys write such dribble.
FMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 06:13 AM   #12
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 06:27 AM   #13
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Funny how one automatically considers an iPad "for the wife"
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 09:55 AM   #14
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
I am considering getting a computer / laptop for my wife and she is thinking about an iPad 2 or some such. What's better? A netbook or an iPad 2 and what are features / functions available. She primarily needs it for browsing, facebook, videos / movies, some book reading etc.

My only concern is that for videos can I run variable formats (e.g. MP3, AVI, MP4, M4V, AC3 etc) or am I limited to that iTunes crap on an iPad 2.

You gays know that I would never keep an iPad for myself but am ok with a woman having it. As I always say, iPad is for gays and women so getting it for wife is fine with me.

So tell me iPad lovas...
I always love when people ask for advice for themselves, but instead say, "I have a friend..." or "my girl wants..."

Exactly what is Apple crap formats. The iPad will play .mp3, .aac, and .mp4.
H.264 MP4 are standard on the internet. You can rip the movies yourself to the format or "acquire" them in the format.

Top uses for the iPad?

1) Gaming. No other mobile platform has more games than iOS. Nobody.
2) eBooks. I use my Kindle for this most of the time at home or traveling. But at lunch and such, I'll use my tablet for hammering out novels via Kindle app. I also use the iBooks app to keep a few PDF books that have color in them (i.e. Photoshop CS5 for Photographers).
3) Web Browsing. Nothing beats Safari's web browser on mobile
4) Movies. I load hard files myself to watch a movie or sitcom for my lunch breaks. Might take me a week to view a movie.
5) Streaming content. The apps: Pandora (for music), Netflix (movies/TV), Snagfilms (documentaries).
6) Magazines. I've been a subscriber to The New Yorker and Wired for some time, and their new formats for the iPad is quite amazing. Love the interactive stuff they incorporate into the magazine.
7) Productivity. I'll do some documents for work using Pages, Keynote, Numbers and Penultimate. Usually in rough draft/getting ideas format. I'll mess with creative writing in Ai's Writer app. Sick. I've yet to use it write a book or an accounting manual for work. It can be done.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 10:08 AM   #15
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

And the zealot has spoken.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 10:22 AM   #16
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I don't know what you meant when people ask for advice for themselves vs. someone else. I am asking for advice for myself to get an iPad for my wife. I don't see how this was ambiguous to you.

Anyways, beyond that I have a Lenovo X201 Tablet with touch screen and Windows 7 Pro and all the bells and whistles so it can whoop an iPad 2 and some more any day of the week.

But this thread is not about that. Thanks for the info; however, it does seem that media would be limited on the pad.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 10:33 AM   #17
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
I don't know what you meant when people ask for advice for themselves vs. someone else. I am asking for advice for myself to get an iPad for my wife. I don't see how this was ambiguous to you.

Anyways, beyond that I have a Lenovo X201 Tablet with touch screen and Windows 7 Pro and all the bells and whistles so it can whoop an iPad 2 and some more any day of the week.

But this thread is not about that. Thanks for the info; however, it does seem that media would be limited on the pad.
Just get the VLC app. Done deal.
Old May 26, 2011, 10:52 AM   #18
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Windows on a netbook = mobile gaming. Real games too. Not crappy casual games that require less than 10 braincells to figure out. But then again you're a Mac user. You have no idea what a real game is.
Quote:
2) eBooks. I use my Kindle for this most of the time at home or traveling. But at lunch and such, I'll use my tablet for hammering out novels via Kindle app. I also use the iBooks app to keep a few PDF books that have color in them (i.e. Photoshop CS5 for Photographers).
Windows on a netbook does eBooks too. And any other platform for that matter.
Quote:
No Flash = not the full web. Not exactly difficult to beat.

Quote:
4) Movies. I load hard files myself to watch a movie or sitcom for my lunch breaks. Might take me a week to view a movie.
How do you even enjoy a movie if you takes you a week to watch it?

Quote:
5) Streaming content. The apps: Pandora (for music), Netflix (movies/TV), Snagfilms (documentaries).
Streaming content? Why even mention it? No Flash = limited content.

Quote:
6) Magazines. I've been a subscriber to The New Yorker and Wired for some time, and their new formats for the iPad is quite amazing. Love the interactive stuff they incorporate into the magazine.
:| Yes, interactive web pages are unique to the iPad.

Quote:
7) Productivity. I'll do some documents for work using Pages, Keynote, Numbers and Penultimate. Usually in rough draft/getting ideas format. I'll mess with creative writing in Ai's Writer app. Sick. I've yet to use it write a book or an accounting manual for work. It can be done.
Productivity. On an iPad...

@OP: Just get a real computer (you know, one with Windows).

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 10:57 AM   #19
Pinedon
1k posts and going strong

Pinedon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I always love when people ask for advice for themselves, but instead say, "I have a friend..." or "my girl wants..."

Exactly what is Apple crap formats. The iPad will play .mp3, .aac, and .mp4.
H.264 MP4 are standard on the internet. You can rip the movies yourself to the format or "acquire" them in the format.

Top uses for the iPad?

Prospective iPad owners, keep in mind that "Productivity" is the last item on this list.
Old May 26, 2011, 11:02 AM   #20
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

play Gameloft games

/plug
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 11:04 AM   #21
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've got an original iPad and I enjoy it. I use it for:
-Browsing
-Games
-Facebook
-Movies
-Music
-Comics

I like the app store. Frequent sales have allowed me to pick up quite a few games for minimal expense. In hindsight I wish I had been a little bit more patient and picked up an iPad 2, but I can always do that down the road and pass the iPad on to my wife or one of my kids. I have a Kindle and prefer to read on it.

My wife wanted something smaller and got the latest iPod Touch. She uses it for Face Time, music, games, etc. Pretty much all the expected stuff. She takes it pretty much everywhere in her purse now.

There are other options like a netbook, but I'm pretty happy with the tablet.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 11:13 AM   #22
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

iPads are fun to screw around with.

Very responsive touch, and the games are great for non-hardcore gamers or people who can't find the time to play something full-length.

The guy comparing it vs a netbook as an eBook reader is hilarious. Netbooks are not designed for eBooks, it's just a pain and an afterthought. eBooks on netbooks are like navigating a website, whereas with a tablet device its an organic thing.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 11:17 AM   #23
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
iPads are fun to screw around with.

Very responsive touch, and the games are great for non-hardcore gamers or people who can't find the time to play something full-length.
That's pretty much my take. It's the kind of thing my mum would love, but anyone who wants laptop-style functionality is just probably better off with a laptop.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 11:19 AM   #24
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Windows on a netbook = mobile gaming. Real games too. Not crappy casual games that require less than 10 braincells to figure out. But then again you're a Mac user. You have no idea what a real game is.

Windows on a netbook does eBooks too. And any other platform for that matter.

No Flash = not the full web. Not exactly difficult to beat.

How do you even enjoy a movie if you takes you a week to watch it?

Streaming content? Why even mention it? No Flash = limited content.

:| Yes, interactive web pages are unique to the iPad.

Productivity. On an iPad...

@OP: Just get a real computer (you know, one with Windows).
I'm a Mac user so I have no idea was real games are? You've been under a rock for a long while. I guess if I had more time to play "real games", my PS3 would get more use.

You're post was certainly entertaining. Reading books on a netbook? LOLz. I needed that this morning.

I see that you've never used an iPad, otherwise you'd know that lack of Flash is of no concern as many websites have non-flash content. So, yes, streaming content...

How do I enjoy a movie over a week? The same way I enjoy a book over a week. A little bit at a time.

This is why I love Rage3D. Puts me in a better mood with all the humor.
Old May 26, 2011, 11:23 AM   #25
mrHappy
Radeon R520

mrHappy is still being judged by the masses

Old May 26, 2011, 11:39 AM   #26
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

KickAssCop has a wife??????
Old May 26, 2011, 11:47 AM   #27
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 11:53 AM   #28
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeM View Post
Samsung galaxy tab 10.1
browser easily beats Safari (can look up benches etc if you don't believe it) plus has Flash, which runs flawlessly under Android 3.1. Also has an actual tablet OS instead of a phone OS stretched out. Oh and 16:9 owns 4:3 for everything. Oh and the Galaxy Tab is thinner and lighter than the iPad...
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2011, 12:00 PM   #29
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
browser easily beats Safari (can look up benches etc if you don't believe it) plus has Flash, which runs flawlessly under Android 3.1. Also has an actual tablet OS instead of a phone OS stretched out. Oh and 16:9 owns 4:3 for everything. Oh and the Galaxy Tab is thinner and lighter than the iPad...
The OP is concerning the iPad. This post should be deleted and noted as hearsay.
Old May 26, 2011, 12:03 PM   #30
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

It's easier to smack a woman across the face with her own iPad. Just a tip for KAC.

I also think iPad would be great for her, as long as she's not going to visit flash-heavy websites.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote