Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Apr 2, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
seanR3D
Radeon R700

seanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Joystick Resident Evil Revelations PC specs, screens released

PC specs for Resident Evil Revelations are here, for those curious about the upcoming Capcom title (and you probably should be, as it's said to return to the series' roots, at least somewhat). The specs are reasonably demanding, though nothing high-end users won't be able to handle.

Quote:
OS
Required: XP or later
Recommended: Vista or later

CPU
Required: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or better | AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz or better
Recommended: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better | AMD Phenom™ II X4 3 Ghz or better

Memory
Required: 2 GB RAM
Recommended: 4 GB RAM
Hard disk space: 8GB or more

Display
Required: 800×600 or higher
Recommended: 1280×720 or higher

DVD drive
Required: DVD9-compatible

Video card (onboard graphics not guaranteed to work)
Required: VRAM(256MB or more | NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better | ATI Radeon™ HD3850 or better
Recommended: VRAM(512MB or more) | NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 or better | ATI Radeon™ HD6950 or better

Sound card
DirectSound supported with DirectX9.0c or better

Input device
Required: Mouse & keyboard
Supported: Gamepad (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® recommended)

Direct X
Required: DirectX® 9.0c or later

Network connection
Required: Steam used for network connections
Screens have been released also. Besides the one above, there's a brief gallery at the source.

Revelations launches May 21 on PC.

Source: Capcom Unity

Last edited by seanR3D : Apr 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
seanR3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Jokerzwild
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jokerzwild is still being judged by the masses

Wonder what engine it's using? UE like Dmc? Framework maybe? Looks good, but i also wonder if these are really screens from the pc version? They show wii u features in some of the pics.

Also, I wonder how it's supposed to be a return to the series roots because it really doesn't even look like a resident evil game. Looks like random capcom monster shooter #xx, unless it's using the press up to walk forward left right to turn slowly d-pad control scheme

Looks fun though, I'll keep an eye out for this one.
Old Apr 2, 2013, 10:06 PM   #3
seanR3D
Radeon R700

seanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerzwild View Post
Wonder what engine it's using? UE like Dmc? Framework maybe? Looks good, but i also wonder if these are really screens from the pc version? They show wii u features in some of the pics.

Also, I wonder how it's supposed to be a return to the series roots because it really doesn't even look like a resident evil game. Looks like random capcom monster shooter #xx, unless it's using the press up to walk forward left right to turn slowly d-pad control scheme

Looks fun though, I'll keep an eye out for this one.
It's using MT Framework -- my personal favourite. My bad on the screens -- I've reworded/relinked stuff. Hit the source for the PC only screens.

Regarding the roots, apparently limited ammo is back, plus the focus has returned to exploration and puzzles -- that might be enough.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 2, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

yeah its classic res evil, its set before re5 and raid mode is also pretty fantastic and better than the usual mercs mode you get.

i think it controls like re5 though and not like re6. (no moving and firing)
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2013, 10:42 PM   #5
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Was this the 3DS version? or was that a different game?

Oh and obligatory

GRAPHICS LOOK 2009, not HD, not next gen, all fail
2/10 will not buy.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote