Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:24 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

TheOwly1 is still being judged by the masses

Default Greatest flash game ever released?

Try to beat my highscore! So far ive managed to get a top score of 0.

http://www.pandemoniac.com/media/awesome_game.swf

The big boys are going to have trouble with indie titles achieving this level of quality.

Sound is reccomended for maximum enjoyment.
You see a signature. It is a picture of an astonishing island landscape. A picture of the best cat you have ever seen is in the bottom left corner, as well as a detailed list of system specs. The font is large and bold.

Last edited by TheOwly1 : Mar 10, 2008 at 11:26 PM.
TheOwly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:28 PM   #2
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

is it gonna scream?

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

Can you give me a reason not to -rep you for wasting my insanely valuable time?
Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:30 PM   #4
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

lol

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:30 PM   #5
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
Can you give me a reason not to -rep you for wasting my insanely valuable time?
Your time < This game.

Also there is no screaming, just serveral minuits of ball squeezing fun (litteraly).

Edit: someone discovered a cheat of sorts! clicking tab reveals a way to squish the ball. This is going to become fundimental in getting the largest multiplyers.
You see a signature. It is a picture of an astonishing island landscape. A picture of the best cat you have ever seen is in the bottom left corner, as well as a detailed list of system specs. The font is large and bold.

Last edited by TheOwly1 : Mar 10, 2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:31 PM   #6
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOwly1 View Post
Your time < This game.
technically this is a reason, may not be a good one, but it meets your requirements, dark

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:33 PM   #7
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

The real best flash game ever: http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:40 PM   #8
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

Nice...but not quite as nice as these other gaming gems :

http://lemmyandbinky.com/lemmybinky-games

Games only will load in firefox from what I can tell. Definalty worth a go though! Wonder at "Click the Spot"! One of the most addictive games ive played in a while.

Last edited by TheOwly1 : Mar 10, 2008 at 11:43 PM.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:48 PM   #9
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:49 PM   #10
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Try to beat my highscore! So far ive managed to get a top score of 0.

http://www.pandemoniac.com/media/awesome_game.swf

The big boys are going to have trouble with indie titles achieving this level of quality.

Sound is reccomended for maximum enjoyment.

damn it took me ages to get to level 6... i'm gonna play 2 more hours and try to get to level 7.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2008, 12:10 AM   #11
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Oh my lord thats disturbing. How am I to be expected to sleep at night now?

Do we have any more flash classics lying about? Surly there must be miles of this tosh on something like newgrounds.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 12:17 AM   #12
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
Quote:
Your time < This game.
technically this is a reason, may not be a good one, but it meets your requirements, dark

Nope. -rep'd
Old Mar 11, 2008, 02:00 AM   #13
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
she got stuck, with her head and arm in between two balls....
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2008, 02:03 AM   #14
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowzrul View Post
she got stuck, with her head and arm in between two balls....
she gets stuck like that a lot click and drag produces some funny results. watch her flop around!
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2008, 03:07 AM   #15
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
she gets stuck like that a lot click and drag produces some funny results. watch her flop around!
This is old actually... first it was Bush... then there was paris hilton and now hilary...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2008, 07:43 AM   #16
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
Nope. -rep'd
lol, the rage3d mafia strikes again! Watch out lads! Have you remebered to type your protection message yet?
Old Mar 11, 2008, 07:54 AM   #17
jolle
Hipster Dufus

jolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjolle can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Best 4 seconds Ive spent on game today.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 10:58 AM   #18
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
lol, the rage3d mafia strikes again! Watch out lads! Have you remebered to type your protection message yet?

Be glad you didn't cross the don.
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:33 AM   #19
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Oh great.

He +rep'd me because he's apparently a kind-hearted and decent person.

Now I have to +rep him when I get the chance again. Thanks. THANKS A LOT!

I may be heartless but I have a concience!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:35 AM   #20
TheOwly1
Radeon Sea Islands

haha, didnt mean it like that mate. Just admired that even when disspleased you can throw a joke back and forth :P +rep me next time I deserve it not because I repped you
Old Mar 13, 2008, 04:26 PM   #21
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
The real best flash game ever: http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload
extremely addicting

system sepcs: Ultra X-Finity 500W ATX PS w/2 80mm Fans-Athlon-64 3400+ - GigaByte K8NS nForce-3 250 Chipset- ATI Radeon X800-Pro 256MB-Western Digital 200 GB 7200 RPM-dvd 16x-sony dvd rw dw-d22a
once in the 70's i tried boy scout cookies, they tasted weird and confusing. -logen
bounty_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2008, 05:14 PM   #22
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

these are sceamers? everyone in this thread is now -rep. phear.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote