Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Default Stand-Up Comedy - Post your favorite videos!

I just figured I'd start this thread to see what everyone else likes and to also discover new things.

Here are two to start the thread off:

Lewis Black - Candy corn

Jim Gaffigan - Bacon

Hopefully you'll enjoy these two.. I was laughing my ass off at both of them.

But now it's time to post what YOU like. Ante up!

Last edited by Chubz : Oct 21, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:36 PM   #2
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Robert Schimmel

He's one of my favorites. I saw him live here at the Monte Carlo before.
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:41 PM   #3
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:47 PM   #4
Ghost_™
Exit 2006, Novi Sad

Ghost_™ is still being judged by the masses

Louis C.K. Is absolutely hilarious imo Enjoy.
Ghost_™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:53 PM   #5
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old Oct 21, 2007, 10:59 PM   #6
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Oh, corn that tastes like candy... SON OF A *****!
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:04 PM   #7
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:12 PM   #8
bete
Huh?

Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:23 PM   #9
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
Bete, now that clip was funny.
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:32 PM   #10
Starion15
Hi...no you may not!

Starion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Kinda low quality.
“In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”
Starion15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:38 PM   #11
Starion15
Hi...no you may not!

Starion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I've seen his other stuff as well. He's great!
“In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”
Starion15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:33 AM   #12
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Bill Hicks

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:50 AM   #13
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Handle your **** baby!

shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 02:11 AM   #14
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Nick Swardson:

Dylan Moran

Patton Oswalt

pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 04:32 AM   #15
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Louis CK is the most hilarious stand-up comedian.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 06:41 AM   #16
Defrag
Retired Jedi

Defrag is still being judged by the masses

No-one is better than Eddie Izzard

Last edited by Defrag : Oct 22, 2007 at 06:45 AM.
Defrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 08:12 AM   #17
compunoob
Computer Bonehead

compunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird singscompunoob knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_™ View Post

Louis C.K. Is absolutely hilarious imo Enjoy.
Thaqt was friken hilarious!!!
compunoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 09:40 AM   #18
WilyCoder
Banned

WilyCoder is still being judged by the masses

Comedy nubs.... search for Bill Hicks on youtube. I'm not going to do it for you
WilyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:42 PM   #19
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

This thread is seriously lacking some Mitch Hedberg

Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 02:32 PM   #20
WilyCoder
Banned

WilyCoder is still being judged by the masses

^^^ I couldn't believe it when I found out yesterday that he passed away
WilyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:30 PM   #21
bete
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilyCoder View Post
^^^ I couldn't believe it when I found out yesterday that he passed away
Poor slob doped himself to death. Shame...funny guy.

Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:42 PM   #22
soylent
Hufu

soylent is still being judged by the masses

Precautions:
Keep locked up. Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing. If ingested,
seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing
agents, acids.
soylent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:59 PM   #23
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Frank Caliendo as John Madden and everyone else:

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 06:54 PM   #24
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Excellent videos guys, keep 'em coming!!!
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 12:41 AM   #25
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

i saw this guys hour long special a few years ago and nearly killed myself laughing. couldnt find any of that on youtube. but found this.
his jokes are all so wrong and your probably going to hell for laughing at them.. lol
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 01:36 AM   #26
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

OMG that guy is ****ing hilarious!!!
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 04:45 AM   #27
Defrag
Retired Jedi

Defrag is still being judged by the masses

How about some Ricky Gervais?...

Defrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 02:20 AM   #28
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 04:42 AM   #29
chrix86
hmmm?

chrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Oct 24, 2007, 06:35 AM   #30
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Jim Norton:
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.

Last edited by Shadowless : Oct 24, 2007 at 06:37 AM.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote