Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Feb 15, 2016, 03:09 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default iPad Mini 3 price slash - $299

Hi folks, if anyone is interested in picking up an iPad, BestBuy and other places have NEW iPad 3's for sale for $299 for the 128GB model:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-ip...&skuId=3326037

Unfortunately it only seems to be a deal for the 128GB, the 64GB is the regular price.

Go get it folks, great deal on a solid little tablet
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2016, 03:15 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

If I had that money to spare I'd be all over this. Just bought a guitar though...
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2016, 04:56 AM   #3
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Strange to see sales on iPads lately since those usually don't happen. Staples had the iPad Pro 128gb for $799 for the last week. Guess they have been authorized to do this to deal with the flagging tablet sales. I'll probably be getting an Air 3 next month for my daughter since our iPad 3 doesn't work too well anymore and our original iPad is pretty limited in what software will run on it (really hoping the Air 3 has Pencil support since I'm sure she would love drawing with it).
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 21, 2016, 11:54 AM   #4
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My mom wants one and I expect at the next product announcements I'll be able to get something for her. Either the new units or a generation or two older which hopefully will be on sale.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2016, 10:42 PM   #5
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hope this drives down the price of surface 3 (non pro).
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote