Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 24, 2015, 04:18 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dustwvl
Radeon R300

dustwvl is still being judged by the masses

Default Surface 3 as a tablet

Can anyone report on what it is like using the surface 3 or any surface for that matter as a traditional tablet (ie. not using the keyboard). I was thinking about getting one to replace my old Nexus 7 but I cannot find much about using it that way. Most of the reviews seem to focus on using it with the keyboard.
dustwvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2015, 09:34 PM   #2
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

my personal opinion is that the Surface Pro w/12 inch screen is too large to be a tablet. I like to hold my tablet with on hand and click with the other. 12 inch screens are a little too bulky for that. The Surface 3 is 10 inches and a better tablet size IMHO.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2015, 09:38 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'm sure ice has used his as a tablet a lot. Shoot him a PM if he doesn't see this thread.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 8, 2015, 12:58 PM   #4
dustwvl
Radeon R300

dustwvl is still being judged by the masses

Sorry I have not been on here in awhile. Thanks guys.
dustwvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2015, 01:56 PM   #5
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I have a SP3 -- I am about 50/50 on how I use. If I am working, I use it as a lappy but if I am riding the couch I switch to tablet. I love it.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 06:02 PM   #6
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Just got my lady a Surface Pro 2, I could see this as quite the tablet.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote