Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Dec 5, 2015, 04:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Hello. Bought a Tab S2 mainly for my son to play games on and stuff, and it will also be used around the house a little as a family tablet while watching TV, etc.

Now I obviously want to restrict what my son can when he's on it. I logged in using my google account, so the main account is that 1. Ive created another profile for my son, but my worry is, that hes going to have to give it to me every time he wants to turn it on.

Ive just tested this, and when I turn the tablet off from being on the restricted profile I have to relog that profile back when its turned back on.

How can I make the restricted profile the main profile?
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2015, 07:03 AM   #2
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Not 100% sure about the galaxy, but there's probably a little user icon in the top right if you swipe down from the top when it's locked.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote