Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Dec 1, 2015, 03:37 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Took the plunge

I signed a new contract and got a galaxy s6 I had been looking for a bit at other phones but ultimately decided on quality and price. I have never used cloud, dropbox, skydrive or whatever other services. I was wondering about music. If i put most of my music collect on a service such as these, Will I have an issue on accessing my music on the fly while I am out, say walking, hiking or anything else?

I am just kinda freaked out because I had already gotten the phone and contract at home and I realized that there is no sd exansion capabilities, yes I was remiss on this, but will that really be an issue because of cloud?
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2015, 03:43 PM   #2
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

As long as you have signal, and enough data, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2015, 02:33 AM   #3
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

the "no expansion" via micro-sd was one of the things that made me choose the P8 over the S6. But you should be fine with those services IF you get a well enough signal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 3, 2015, 01:48 PM   #4
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
the "no expansion" via micro-sd was one of the things that made me choose the P8 over the S6. But you should be fine with those services IF you get a well enough signal.
normally I would have chosen differently but it was only 100 and new contract. I would be saving over 200-250 dollars each year. My bill is much less as well for more GB dl. I had 3g now I got 5g, one g was free with a referral code. It was too good to pass up. I only concern was my music collection which is now on OneDrive and was listening to it last night.

Last edited by Fat_Daddy_Cool : Dec 3, 2015 at 01:49 PM. Reason: grammer
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:07 PM   #5
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
I signed a new contract and got a galaxy s6 I had been looking for a bit at other phones but ultimately decided on quality and price. I have never used cloud, dropbox, skydrive or whatever other services. I was wondering about music. If i put most of my music collect on a service such as these, Will I have an issue on accessing my music on the fly while I am out, say walking, hiking or anything else?

I am just kinda freaked out because I had already gotten the phone and contract at home and I realized that there is no sd exansion capabilities, yes I was remiss on this, but will that really be an issue because of cloud?
Do you have Amazon Prime?

You can listen to Amazon music for free, some songs and albums you can download to your phone for playback. You can upload your tunes to Amazon and have it in the cloud. Lots of options.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote