Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Mar 19, 2015, 12:59 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Hapa's Titan-X Remorse Thread

I got no Witcher 3 with my purchase. I am thinking about sending them back now because of it....
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:00 PM   #2
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:09 PM   #3
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Off to a great start! Now post some damn pics already.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:18 PM   #4
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

You should have learned by now early adopters always get the shaft when it comes to game promos.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:23 PM   #5
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Seriously? You're upset that you're $2200 luxury purchase didn't come with a promo that you can buy for $30? You paid far more than that over msrp to have the cards as early as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why you're annoyed but it could be worse I guess.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:24 PM   #6
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

You should see the posts where people were more cotent with the nvidia sticker badge than the game code.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2015, 01:52 PM   #7
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Remorse thread not started by KAC. Somebody just want attention lol
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:18 PM   #8
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
Remorse thread not started by KAC. Somebody just want attention lol
Why else would you buy a pair of titans?
Old Mar 20, 2015, 07:03 AM   #9
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
Why else would you buy a pair of titans?
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old Mar 20, 2015, 09:12 AM   #10
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Don't think 2 titans costs on a something you spend a lot of time on would classify as rich lol.

Old Mar 20, 2015, 09:43 AM   #11
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Don't think 2 titans costs on a something you spend a lot of time on would classify as rich lol.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:41 AM   #12
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
My boss with a 500k firearm collection doesn't even call himself rich lol
Old Mar 20, 2015, 02:06 PM   #13
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

LoL Hapy you show pony, you wish you were rich. Donald Trump ain't inviting you to his LAN party just because you got a pair of TitanX's

Awesome thread, will read again.

ps: When are you sending me that GTX980 Mr. Money bags?
Old Mar 20, 2015, 05:36 PM   #14
Higgy10

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
umm the avg person would disagree there. Arent you the guy who threw money on the ground in nyc to see what would happen?
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2015, 05:40 PM   #15
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Obviously a person's definition of rich is based on their income level.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2015, 06:27 PM   #16
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
umm the avg person would disagree there. Arent you the guy who threw money on the ground in nyc to see what would happen?

IDK, if I would call being able to spend 2k on your hobby rich. Young and single, maybe....
Old Mar 20, 2015, 06:34 PM   #17
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
IDK, if I would call being able to spend 2k on your hobby rich. Young and single, maybe....
Agreed. Hapa isn't rich, he's just trolling.
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2015, 06:48 PM   #18
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
My apt maintenance a year could buy 40+ titans a year. Damn responsibilities lol

Old Mar 21, 2015, 09:03 AM   #19
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Haha single yes, young no. I am just smart with my money. Good investments, poor salary. Problem is I work 14 hours a day come home and play video games. It's a Saturday and I am at work already. Been here since 5:00 am. ...

That's my life, do I regret it? Yes and no. Am I happy? Yep, I have two Titan-X ' and none of you do

Going to do a reload tonight when I get home. May have to work tomorrow since we had huge issues arise at work this week. Trying to get you guys some more benches.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 11:22 AM   #20
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I like the Titan but can't support such higher premiums and curious to see how much the market place as a whole will accept the price-point.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 04:10 PM   #21
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Haha single yes, young no. I am just smart with my money. Good investments, poor salary. Problem is I work 14 hours a day come home and play video games. It's a Saturday and I am at work already. Been here since 5:00 am. ...

That's my life, do I regret it? Yes and no. Am I happy? Yep, I have two Titan-X ' and none of you do

Going to do a reload tonight when I get home. May have to work tomorrow since we had huge issues arise at work this week. Trying to get you guys some more benches.
lol your problem is you assume no one card afford to get Titan Xs rather than not just wanting to drop the money for them.

On the flip side most of us could say we dont have Titan Xs but we arent lonely

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2015, 05:57 PM   #22
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
lol your problem is you assume no one card afford to get Titan Xs rather than not just wanting to drop the money for them.

Wow total burn.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:02 PM   #23
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post

jeeeezus ...

i dont think hapa is serious. that was brutal
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:06 PM   #24
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

No offense taken Nunz.

Never said I was lonely. I could be in a horrible relationship like Omega or better yet M4trix... or worse yet, I could be like KAC.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:33 PM   #25
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
No offense taken Nunz.

Never said I was lonely. I could be in a horrible relationship like Omega or better yet M4trix... or worse yet, I could be like KAC.
Like KAC

I'm lucky been with my wife now for 30 years have two wonderful kids and life is great. Can't complain. I can easily afford two titans but if the wife found out...holy s**t. TBH I don't game enough ATM to justify even one Titan. Very happy with my so called gimped 970 thank you!
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:55 PM   #26
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
No offense taken Nunz.

Old Mar 21, 2015, 06:57 PM   #27
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It really wasnt a burn, just to show it works both ways. I can assume hes lonely and he can assume we are all broke but in reality it doesnt work like that.

Hap

Id still love to have Titan X's just not at the price their asking.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2015, 10:39 PM   #28
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Is this a Titan X remorse thread or a "I'm unhappy to be Hapy" remorse thread?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2015, 08:51 AM   #29
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

I bought two original Titans when they first came out just to see what I could do with them. I did it. Then I realised it was overkill for my gaming needs, and gifted one of them to my market-gardening librarian friend.

Took him three years to even get around to putting it into a PC.

I'm not sure what the point of this story is.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2015, 09:15 AM   #30
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
I bought two original Titans when they first came out just to see what I could do with them. I did it. Then I realised it was overkill for my gaming needs, and gifted one of them to my market-gardening librarian friend.

Took him three years to even get around to putting it into a PC.

I'm not sure what the point of this story is.
I would say the point is you should have sold it instead of gifting it to someone that has zero interest in it.