Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 2, 2006, 04:01 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Rubix³
Radeon R700

Rubix³ is still being judged by the masses

Default Orb of Vaermina - Arkved the wizard quest

Anyone do this quest? It's the quest assigned by the shrine southwest of Cheydinhal.

F'in crazy! Talk about memorable moments in gaming history... this will definitely be one of them. I left him alive. That oughta ruin his hopes of finalizing his mission. I thought of the movie Seven, and if Brad Pitt had left Spacey alive at the end.. how it would've ruined everything.