Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:47 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber
Default Time for another post pics of your pet(s) thread...

inspired by neodarks husky pics i decided to take some pics of my cats. came out pretty good.

Bella:

Anna:

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:52 PM   #2
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Muffy...

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

mine are all old and im sure most have seen them by now, but what the hey.

casey

missy with her toy dino she likes to carry around

both.

More miss miss

and my fav missy pic of all time

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:11 PM   #4
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Nice pussies you have there fellas

Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:19 PM   #5
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:27 PM   #6
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

This is my dog Reco. He is a St. Bernard/Lab/German Shepard mix:

curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:29 PM   #7
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Damn your dog is huge!!! Thick i should say. Look at the chest and sholders. Geeez!
Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:41 PM   #8
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
Damn your dog is huge!!! Thick i should say. Look at the chest and sholders. Geeez!
Yeah, that's the St. Bernard in him. He's really a softy though.

Reco isn't doing well right now unfortunately. He completely severed a tendon on one of his back legs (probably because he is too rambunctious for his size), and he just had surgery done to replace the tendon with a titanium rod.

The entire right side of his rear end is shaved right now, and it is difficult not to laugh, since I know he is in pain. He has about a 15" incision on his leg with many staples.

The surgery went smooth, but the difficult times are ahead now. He keeps wanting to lick the incision, and when he starts to feel better, he will try and run on it before it is fully healed - so we have to constantly watch him.

Last edited by curio : Feb 28, 2006 at 02:10 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 02:03 PM   #9
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Ahhh sorry to hear that but im sure things will smoothn out. True, its going to be tricky to watch him so he wont run around. I mean, what about the times that he will be alone. Lock him up or something? Hope all goes well!!
Old Feb 28, 2006, 02:09 PM   #10
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO**
Ahhh sorry to hear that but im sure things will smoothn out. True, its going to be tricky to watch him so he wont run around. I mean, what about the times that he will be alone. Lock him up or something? Hope all goes well!!
Thanks! I couldn't in good conscience lock him up, so he at my father's right now. My father is retired, so it is a win win situation for the dog and him.