Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: do women look better with or without tats?
yes, usually 5 9.26%
nope, rarely 32 59.26%
about the same, case by case 17 31.48%
Same 3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 6, 2020, 08:12 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
just curious, for those that voted yes, does she look better to you like this or without?... to me she's 8.5/10 (I think, kinda hard to imagine) without tats, with 4/10?
Different people find different things that are attractive to them. For me, I don't find her attractive even if I could imagine her without tats.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 12:43 PM   #92
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Different people find different things that are attractive to them. For me, I don't find her attractive even if I could imagine her without tats.
Maybe you're more the Brad Pitt type?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 01:49 PM   #93
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'MyTMouse once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
You make it sound like that the tats will be the only thing that age will make old and saggy. Even the best painting in the world is effected when the canvas deteriorates.
True but are those same canvases covered in stretch marks, moles, age spots and look like they've completely melted?

massive tattoos will look TERRIBLE when those same people get really old...their own decision to do that though
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 8, 2020, 04:04 PM   #94
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
True but are those same canvases covered in stretch marks, moles, age spots and look like they've completely melted?

massive tattoos will look TERRIBLE when those same people get really old...their own decision to do that though
there was a guy in the navy that had his girlfriend tattooed on his arm

after he took a fall off a dirt bike she looked like a zombie bride
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 05:54 PM   #95
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post

Stretch marks = won’t see
Moles = won’t see
Age spots = won’t see

Source: I know NUMEROUS 70+ year olds who have came through my buddies shop that are COVERED from ankles to neck. Some of the artwork looks...distorted...as skin loses its elasticity but it’s not horrible looking by any means if they take care of their skin (use sunscreen, moisturizer, etc).

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 09:33 PM   #96
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Maybe you're more the Brad Pitt type?
What are you, 10?

Pretty != Attractive.

Attractive can be other qualities outside of simple beauty. That girl is "pretty", but I don't find her "attractive".

Claire Fountain, I do find attractive...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2020, 10:01 PM   #97
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
What are you, 10?

Pretty != Attractive.

Attractive can be other qualities outside of simple beauty. That girl is "pretty", but I don't find her "attractive".

Claire Fountain, I do find attractive...
her nose is too big, look at the size of that honker...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2020, 12:51 AM   #98
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2020, 07:59 AM   #99
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
her nose is too big, look at the size of that honker...
And elbows too pointy?
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2020, 02:00 PM   #100
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
And elbows too pointy?
No sandwich. Automatic fail.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jul 9, 2020, 02:05 PM   #101
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
No sandwich. Automatic fail.
You sure hung up on sandwiches buddy....is this you?
Old Jul 9, 2020, 03:37 PM   #102
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

I’m just always hungry. It’s a curse

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 9, 2020, 03:40 PM   #103
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I’m just always hungry. It’s a curse
I feel your pain lol. I just don't burn nearly the calories you do. Not yet anyway ...
Old Jul 9, 2020, 05:11 PM   #104
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I feel your pain lol. I just don't burn nearly the calories you do. Not yet anyway ...
Well, to be fair you’re 20+ years older than I am. I think you’re doing FANTASTIC “for your age.” Not a jab at you being old...er, just a fact that your metabolism slows down as you age.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 9, 2020, 05:43 PM   #105
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Well, to be fair you’re 20+ years older than I am. I think you’re doing FANTASTIC “for your age.” Not a jab at you being old...er, just a fact that your metabolism slows down as you age.

come out to a phoenix 155f+ attic i was in all day today and test your metabolism ............

on the plus side most likely no virus in a phoenix attic
Old Jul 9, 2020, 05:46 PM   #106
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:

Thanks Brother, I'll take all the votes of confidence I can get.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 05:48 PM   #107
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
come out to a phoenix 155f+ attic i was in all day today and test your metabolism ............

I've pulled miles of cables through attics here in the NE - you can keep that 155f crap. 125f tops for me
Old Jul 9, 2020, 06:34 PM   #108
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:

on the plus side most likely no virus in a phoenix attic
I’ve done 120+ in full kit, but 155? To hell with that You can slow cook a steak in a couple hours at those temps.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 9, 2020, 08:07 PM   #109
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I’ve done 120+ in full kit, but 155? To hell with that You can slow cook a steak in a couple hours at those temps.

when i was in Bahrain it was 133f if you stood still you could watch your feet sink into the tarmac

it was like walking on fly paper
Old Jul 9, 2020, 08:33 PM   #110
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:

when i was in Bahrain it was 133f if you stood still you could watch your feet sink into the tarmac

it was like walking on fly paper
That’s where I was when it was 120+.

Small world.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 10, 2020, 12:33 AM   #111
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

You know, it really depends. I have seen good looking women that have totally gone overboard with tats and looked silly and I have seen good looking gals with a tat or two in the wrong places and looked trashy.

I think it is a personal thing. Some people dig tats and some don't. Some people like girls with a lot of tats and some people think they look like carnival attractions.

I really don't care that much for them but I know a lot of guys that do.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #112
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
This. Ugly random tats scattered around. No real art. It's like a 3rd grader doodled on her body.
Only that 3rd grader has a lot of conversations with her and she laughs at his jokes while he gets to see her naked body before you or even while being WITH you... a common problem with tattoos... essentially these females will be really friendly with tattoo artists and you don't know what went on because you aren't there so it's like a big mystery...

Another common issue with tats is that they are "show and tell" enabling tool for females to be selectively slutty and spin things around to "all men are pigs or cheat or are thirsty"...

Basically tattoos are out of control and have really lost their meaning... some strange man will have closeness with the female you may meet and tats are also very expensive so you never know who actually paid the dollars.

It's just another way to SIMPlify yourself if you're a tattoo advocate...

One or three tats isn't that bad but they are all over the place and become part of unknown stories so you get what you spend your money on.

Anyways most of the time women only make themselves less attractive with a bunch of tattoos all over their bodies but you have a pop culture of simps who enable these chicks, make magazines and social media groups like cliques that they wanna join to be passed around because that's how low these simps sunk.

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote