Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Oct 24, 2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
hulawafu77
Radeon R100

hulawafu77 is still being judged by the masses

Default Unlocking OverDrive on Switchable Graphics

Hello,

So we all the know the /xlc Afterburner trick right? It works on mobile graphics where the dedicated GPU is attached to the display also.

It doesn't work with switchable graphics from what I have tried and others have. Also the way the current ATiFlash works, it doesn't even detect the dGPU in DOS to unlock it with a vBIOS flash.

Just curious if anyone knows of a way to unlock it on switchable? Or if anyone can ask around?

Overclocking is possible since I've named my 7970M the 7970M GHZ Edition, I run it comfortabley with great temps at 1000/1375 OC. So that isn't the problem, I'd prefer to use CCC OverDrive than Afterburner is all.

Thanks
hulawafu77 is offline   Reply With Quote