Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:10 PM   #3871
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Default Call of Duty (console) players in Battlefield

So this is what it's like for them.

Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:22 PM   #3872
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Please tell me that's satire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:25 PM   #3873
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The aim assist must be pretty generous in cod, because his aim was ****** in that video.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:29 PM   #3874
dOoT
¿Qué?

dOoT is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
So this is what it's like for them.

I think he kinda sounds like

in some parts.
dOoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:31 PM   #3875
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Can you spec in the BF3 servers?

Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:33 PM   #3876
dOoT
¿Qué?

dOoT is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Can you spec in the BF3 servers?

You like watching huh?

I don't think you can...
dOoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:34 PM   #3877
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

I can't mooooooooveeeeeee are you kidding me? this game sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:43 PM   #3878
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Considering that he seems to be a "professional" youtuber, he's probably just trolling for views, since he actually earns money from it.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:48 PM   #3879
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Ouch?
Review: Battlefield 3 is EA’s biggest fumble since Medal of Honor

I should note that the reviewer does recommend the pc version but this made me laugh:
Quote:
All things considered, the many issues Battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360 is suffering from are inexcusable, and when the game is working, what’s there is not particularly exceptional. I’m somewhat confident that over the next few months the servers will be stabilized, gameplay balances will be made, DLC will be released, and bugs will be fixed, but I’m not a fortune teller, and there’s a reason this review isn’t called “Battlefield 3: 28 days later.”
Quote:

Last edited by nomore : Oct 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 10:49 PM   #3880
EfrainMan
Radeon R520

EfrainMan is still being judged by the masses

I've come to the conclusion that rush isn't as fun for me as it was in BC2 (inb4 "RUSH IS NOT BATTLEFIELD" rage). However, conquest is tons of fun on 64 man servers. Much more than it was on BC2. I guess that's where I'll be staying.
EfrainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:12 PM   #3881
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The spawn system sucks. Playing deathmatch I was spawned infront of guys camping in bushes. No chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:28 PM   #3882
Evil Nemesis
NemmyBoy

Evil Nemesis is still being judged by the masses

damn you, I can run it on high settings, @ 5770
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:37 PM   #3883
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Tried some SP last night and finished at the Jet mission. Even though I wasn't flying the thing, it was so great. It gave the feeling of intensity and immersion which both I like. Really was fascinated by it. The previous missions were fine too. I notice somehow that the graphics in the SP are better than in MP, but maybe because of the former being in tight areas in which the developers can show some graphical design skills.

Obviously, MP is where it is all at. Just managed to fully upgrade a weapon (M248 I think).

Now I want to understand something, when you guys play, what do you aim for in terms of progress? Also, are there really big differences between the +10 scopes you get (apart from the IRNV which is obvious!)? Are the weapons obtained from higher levels better? Aren't the individual weapon scope unlocks all the same for all the weapons (maybe apart from shotguns and sniper rifles)?

I have been playing BC2 and before it Black Ops and reached high levels. I just can never tell what is the difference between these unlocks and what people go for. This is coming from a guy who also totally understands WoW gear progression, so maybe there is where my confusion stems from.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 11:54 PM   #3884
PowerK
Gamer

PowerK is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
I've seen this discussed quite a bit, but I'm not sure what "negative mouse acceleration" refers to. Can you sort of explain what it means and how it affects you?
Here's a good explaination
http://www.mweb.co.za/games/NewsArti...ation-fix.aspx

And here's a bible for mouse optimization.
http://www.overclock.net/mice/173255...ion-guide.html
PowerK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:08 AM   #3885
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

is that it? I only use my mouse at 1500dpi..
I've never bothered doing the switching for sniping/vehicles/etc. I have other things to worry about.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:10 AM   #3886
Dr Gonzo
The Evil Creampuff

Dr Gonzo is still being judged by the masses

I'm just curious, how much is BF3 on origin for the US?
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:13 AM   #3887
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
curiosity killed the cat.
Quote:
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:14 AM   #3888
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
The spawn system sucks. Playing deathmatch I was spawned infront of guys camping in bushes. No chance.
Can't move? It's probably your fault.
Quote:
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:15 AM   #3889
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Was 40 bucks for me.
Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:17 AM   #3890
Dr Gonzo
The Evil Creampuff

So...half of what they're asking for Australians? Ridiculous. Is it at all possible to get someone from the US to buy it and then give the code (or whatever, never used origin) so someone in Australia? Or even gift it?
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:20 AM   #3891
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerK View Post
Here's a good explaination
http://www.mweb.co.za/games/NewsArti...ation-fix.aspx

And here's a bible for mouse optimization.
http://www.overclock.net/mice/173255...ion-guide.html
Thank you!
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:36 AM   #3892
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
So...half of what they're asking for Australians? Ridiculous.
warned you.
Quote:
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:48 AM   #3893
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
So...half of what they're asking for Australians? Ridiculous. Is it at all possible to get someone from the US to buy it and then give the code (or whatever, never used origin) so someone in Australia? Or even gift it?
wow it's $80 for Aussies???? is that excluding the exchange rate? so $80 aussie dollars? which is like $90 USD! The official EA store in South Korea is selling the limited edition for $40, i was all over that like white & rice!!!!
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:22 AM   #3894
PowerK
Gamer

PowerK is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
wow it's $80 for Aussies???? is that excluding the exchange rate? so $80 aussie dollars? which is like $90 USD! The official EA store in South Korea is selling the limited edition for $40, i was all over that like white & rice!!!!
Interesting. I bought mine from Origin Korea (EA Store Korea) for around $40 and it was a special edition with Back to Karkland DLC included. (The deal ends on November 1) Is this different from what you guys are getting from Origin (North America) store ?
PowerK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:27 AM   #3895
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

EA has region restricted pricing. Best to get the game from Amazon for 50 bucks. Other option is to use a VPN to get it from Korean store. I got it from Amazon and my game unlocked sametime as US without using a VPN.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:31 AM   #3896
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
EA has region restricted pricing. Best to get the game from Amazon for 50 bucks. Other option is to use a VPN to get it from Korean store. I got it from Amazon and my game unlocked sametime as US without using a VPN.
I got it from Amazon at $40. Problem?
Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:33 AM   #3897
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
26$ for a steelbook limited edition. sup bitches
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:41 AM   #3898
Dr Gonzo
The Evil Creampuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
79.99US so after the exchange rate it's about 75AU. We get raped over here in Aus, despite our MIGHTY DOLLAR. Not sure why I wrote it like that, felt right.

Well, its $55AU at Amazon at the moment, but I'm fairly sure I can get it locally for about 60. That is, if it will even run on my comp.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 02:29 AM   #3899
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
Not talking about history..
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 03:27 AM   #3900
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
26$ for a steelbook limited edition. sup bitches
Damn.
Quote:
Quote: