Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old May 5, 2007, 11:04 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Doron

Doron is still being judged by the masses

Default Does X1950XT Support 2 displays?

Hi

I am trying to see a movie on TV and on the same time to surf the internet on the pc.

is it posible with that card?

if it does, where can I find instructions?

thanks
Doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2007, 02:13 PM   #2
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yes, use the TV out function (S-video/composite adaptor). To enable look under displays in the Catalyst Control Center. the CCC help will walk you through it.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2007, 03:52 PM   #3
Doron

How do they call this option?

I've serched in the catalist but couldn't find the correct way to configure it so I will have 2 different displays, 1 on the pc and a different 1 on TV

ANYWAY THANK YOU
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 5, 2007, 05:27 PM   #4
lmchv
Planet Express

lmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultylmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

On the Catalyst Control Center go to Display Manager and drag the TV to the "Desktop 2" square, it will ask you what kind of mode you want, select Extend, this way you will have a extended desktop on your TV.

Just display your movie in the extended desktop to have it on your TV.
BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0Ghz + Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Corsair Ballistic 32GB DDR4-3000 | Dell 2715Q 27" 4K | XFX Radeon VII 16GB | CoolerMaster Cosmos C700P + Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum | Sound Blaster Z + Logitech Z-5500 + Logitech G635 | HyperX Alloy Elite RGB CherryMX Red + Logitech G700S + Gigabyte Krypton | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD 512GB + 2 x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512GB RAID0 + 2 x Western Digital Black 1TB RAID0 | LG BD-RE | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Charquito (Desktop): Asus Sabertooth X99 | Intel Core i7 5930K @4.7Ghz + Corsair Hydro H110 | Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4-2400 | Dell U2713HM 27" | Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080| Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Microsoft Reclusa + Logitech MX Performance | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD + Seagate 500GB | Sony BD-ROM | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Bloodzone.net Moderator
lmchv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2007, 06:21 PM   #5
Doron

thanks

do i controll what i see on TV through the pc monitor or with TV screen?

and if so, how do i choose which desktop i navigate and control?

thanks again
Old May 6, 2007, 06:40 AM   #6
Guybo
Anonymous Proletariat

Guybo is still being judged by the masses

Read the manual that came with your vid card- it explains what each mode does with your card in the CCC. Also, the CCC has some tool tips and a Help menu to describe how it works.
Guybo is offline   Reply With Quote