Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 25, 2021, 07:24 PM   #5011
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I'm so glad I didn't share any of this on facebook. If I had 100s of idiots would now think that you can't possibly get it the way the CDC says it spreads... That's the last thing I want to see.

You're telling me you drove 5 hours with a guy with rona, and spent 3.5 days in a cabin with him, and didn't get it. Proof it's a hoax!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 07:28 PM   #5012
xCLAVEx
FCK Joebama/HeelsUpHarris

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I'm so glad I didn't share any of this on facebook. If I had 100s of idiots would now think that you can't possibly get it the way the CDC says it spreads... That's the last thing I want to see.

You're telling me you drove 5 hours with a guy with rona, and spent 3.5 days in a cabin with him, and didn't get it. Proof it's a hoax!
I didn't share it because I didn't want to get flooded with messages/questions about the virus and if I'm ok, yada yada.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 07:30 PM   #5013
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I didn't share it because I didn't want to get flooded with messages/questions about the virus and if I'm ok, yada yada.
Same... Granted I never got it. I didn't want to deal with that if it did happen.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 25, 2021, 08:23 PM   #5014
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Same... Granted I never got it. I didn't want to deal with that if it did happen.
Hoax
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:34 PM   #5015
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Yesterday afternoon we had our first full team staff meeting since the pandemic began. Distancing, everyone masked. Yesterday evening, I took a call from my director of operations, letting me know that she just found out that her husband had been exposed Saturday, and would be in quarantine until he gets the results back from the covid-19 test that he'll take Friday. She'll be in quarantine as well, until the results get back and, based on that, beyond if necessary.

We missed the infection window by mere days (doctors say 3-5 days between exposure and when you can start infecting others). Mere days between us and having our entire organization shut down for quarantine.

Vaccinations. Now. Masks. Now. Distancing. Now. That people continue to fight this is beyond the pale.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:39 PM   #5016
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

A colleague at work had COVID-19 for a couple weeks. Had to be hospitalized and vented, but seemed to be on the mend. Then suddenly he crashed and died.

This virus is insane.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:45 PM   #5017
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
A colleague at work had COVID-19 for a couple weeks. Had to be hospitalized and vented, but seemed to be on the mend. Then suddenly he crashed and died.

This virus is insane.
Insane is right. You have people flaunting it, refusing to wear masks, saying they won't get the vaccine. And some of them, despite the increased risk of their own making, aren't getting the virus. Then you have others, like me and my family, who have taken what we believed were every reasonable precaution, and we get sick.

Its almost like smoking, where you have someone that chain smokes for years, and lives a long life, then you have someone else who lives a healthy life, and gets cancer from second hand smoke and dies. Craziness.

This world.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:48 PM   #5018
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Not far from me in the land of Netherlands idiots are rioting because they have a curfew, and must go into their homes early than normal.

People be crazy. Fortunately in the middle of nowhere where I live, life is relatively normal, except that masks now have to be surgical or filtered, no longer cloth masks for shops.

Though no idea if that's just for Nidersachsen or NRW or whichever, get's confusing have different states and different rules .
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:48 PM   #5019
Lupine
Administrator

Sorry, I'm a little sore and pissed off right now. I have family members that are mocking wearing masks, traveling cross country to visit family, saying that vaccines are useless / dangerous / whatever. There is such a disconnect. I thought ... well, eventually everyone will realize the deal, because eventually the virus will impact EVERYONE in a real way, either by them getting sick directly, or knowing someone directly that got sick or worse died. Then they'll finally understand.

But now I'm not so sure. My own brother, a scientist, is certain he had it back last March. Was terribly sick for a month. But he's the one traveling with his family. He's the one mocking masks. And the anti-vax in our family are nurses. Its just crazy world out there.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 01:50 PM   #5020
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

I went down to Southern Florida this weekend to get my home ready for sale. The amount of people in Home Depot and just plain everywhere not wearing a mask is insane.

Just freaking insane.

The data on this new B-117 variant *may show that it is indeed more deadly and not just more contagious. This new variant is ravaging Portugal that did well with COVID this past year.

If our European friends can chime in, it looks like they are going in big-time lockdown because of the B-117 variant.

The way I see it, you're going to start seeing lots of talk of people saying to upgrade your masks to K95 or N95 masks. You're fancy cloth one isn't going to do **** anymore. Better to pick some up now before you can't find them.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 02:12 PM   #5021
Lupine
Administrator

Friend of mine, member here actually (remember how??? from our Folding team? ) sent me this link:

https://slickdeals.net/f/14794729-10...-free-shipping

Do your own research, but these look very good to me.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 02:18 PM   #5022
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
But now I'm not so sure. My own brother, a scientist, is certain he had it back last March. Was terribly sick for a month. But he's the one traveling with his family. He's the one mocking masks. And the anti-vax in our family are nurses. Its just crazy world out there.
That's what drives me up the wall; my own brother who's an engineer used to say that COVID is a big lie!
Now he softened his stance a little, says COVID is real but it's man-made to destroy China and get rid of the Chinese debt.
Well at least that's progress, amirite?!
Java Cool Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 02:22 PM   #5023
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Friend of mine, member here actually (remember how??? from our Folding team? ) sent me this link:

Ordered some. Thanks for the link man.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 02:52 PM   #5024
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

I ordered some as well, almost forgot to apply the coupon code BLACK22!
Java Cool Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 03:00 PM   #5025
xCLAVEx

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
I went down to Southern Florida this weekend to get my home ready for sale. The amount of people in Home Depot and just plain everywhere not wearing a mask is insane.

Just freaking insane.

The data on this new B-117 variant *may show that it is indeed more deadly and not just more contagious. This new variant is ravaging Portugal that did well with COVID this past year.

If our European friends can chime in, it looks like they are going in big-time lockdown because of the B-117 variant.

The way I see it, you're going to start seeing lots of talk of people saying to upgrade your masks to K95 or N95 masks. You're fancy cloth one isn't going to do **** anymore. Better to pick some up now before you can't find them.
How odd. Everywhere I go virtually everybody has masks on all the time unless they are in their car or pumping gas. I rarely see people without masks anymore, and I live in a massive city.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 03:33 PM   #5026
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
How odd. Everywhere I go virtually everybody has masks on all the time unless they are in their car or pumping gas. I rarely see people without masks anymore, and I live in a massive city.
It was the most wild thing I've experienced in a long time. Martin County in Florida is MAGA heaven and they tend to just be plain rebellious about everything. You can travel 50 miles into the Palm Beaches and it's a completely different story with everyone wearing masks.

I'm in Home Depot and 400+ pound Dude, walking breathing like he's immune.

THANK GOD I DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 04:15 PM   #5027
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
same, city = seattle
Vanz_007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2021, 04:36 PM   #5028
xCLAVEx

Quote:
It was the most wild thing I've experienced in a long time. Martin County in Florida is MAGA heaven and they tend to just be plain rebellious about everything. You can travel 50 miles into the Palm Beaches and it's a completely different story with everyone wearing masks.

The only place I see people not wearing masks around here is at my apartment complex, where I'm pretty sure my g/f and I are the only people that speak English and are citizens and other similar areas...but everywhere else in general people have masks on all the time. All stores I go to, masks. Fast food even in car, masks. Post office, masks. Microcenter, masks. At my job we are required now to quarantine if we vacation anywhere out of the city and to report ourselves if we gather in groups of 8 or more. I don't normally gather in groups like that anyway, but I have to wonder how many people will self report that anyway...
Old Jan 26, 2021, 05:00 PM   #5029
xCLAVEx

So my whole department just came back about 2 weeks ago (I.T. + developers). Now somebody in the dev team caught covid and they are back in quarentine. This virus is relentless.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 09:54 PM   #5030
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:

For me it's a 10 min drive in either direction. I'm 10 min outside of Charlotte. In Charlotte, everyone has on masks. If I drive 10 min in the other direction towards rona-aint-real-villes... 50/50 chance they wear one.

I don't pretend to know how none of my friends and myself managed to not get infected after our trip. He 100% had it. We didn't get it. I'm just gonna say thank you Lord, and go back to doing what I was doing before to prevent us from getting it.

For more context to my trip home... We were about 30 min into our trip home in the middle of nowhere, and he says pull over. I did and my buddy behind me pulls up, and says what's going on. We end up calling 911 because he was having a hard time breathing. He scared the **** out of us, because he was barely conscious. EMT arrives, and says his heart is fine, and it's probably an anxiety attack. They tell him he should go to the ER for more tests. He says no, and I drive him home. I moved all the crap out from behind his seat so he could lay it all the way back, because he tells me when he was laying down in the ambulance he felt better. He snored half the way home.

How I didn't get this.... I will never know.

If anyone was going to get it... It was me! I drove him there 2.5 hours each way. No clue, but thankful!

Last edited by Greasy : Jan 26, 2021 at 10:05 PM.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 12:15 PM   #5031
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Is there any possibility you were already exposed and had previous immunity to it? Apparently a third of the people who catch it aren't symptomatic, so maybe you could have had it already and not known?
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 12:20 PM   #5032
acroig
Master Mod Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
My wife’s grandfather passed away from COVID today and we can’t get back to South Africa. She is taking it hard, they were very close
Condolences.

Quote:
I feel so ****ing stupid for being dumb enough to go on that trip. Guess I wait to see what my fate is. I'm almost certain I will get it now. ****, I knew better than to go. Now I await my fate, while quarantined from my family in my home office.
Just keep an eye on it, don't panic.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 12:27 PM   #5033
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Just keep an eye on it, don't panic.
I'm all clear man. No idea how, but not complaining.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 12:34 PM   #5034
acroig
Master Mod Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Two of the guys got rapid tests today. Both negative. Myself, and another got PCR lab tests today. Dues in 1-3 days. No symptoms from any of us yet. Fingers crossed. If I don't get this, he's either the least transmissive mofo to ever have it, or I've already had it.
Good luck bro!

yoz
Old Jan 28, 2021, 12:55 PM   #5035
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Good luck bro!
Mucho +1sss
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:03 PM   #5036
Lupine
Administrator

This is our new reality. The numbers will continue to rise until negative tests are uncommon. Instead of knowing of just a few people that have been infected, we will only know of a few people NOT infected. The ONLY way around this is vaccination. Masks and social distancing simply delay the inevitable at this point. Understand I'm not suggesting that masks and social distancing are unimportant ... they're critical too. But they're just a stop-gap while vaccinations ramp up.

The disconnect continues. Had an extended family chat last night, including my brother who was infected and bedridden for about a month last March, and my parents who are in the at-risk age group but so far not infected.

My brother talked about the dangers, asked how we were doing (if you recall, my immediate family got hit after Thanksgiving, despite being very careful). But then as the conversation continued my brothers wife talked about how travel was going to get more complicated so they needed to figure a way to fly out and spend time with my parents before such trips were prohibited! And they are in the anti-vax group! I'm just bewildered at the disconnect. Basically ... its dangerous, but for whatever reason I'm cool with putting you at risk. Because ... freedom?
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:07 PM   #5037
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

Just freaking insane.

They don't care. They don't get that the more cases means that there will be more hosts for more variants and mutations, they simply do not care or want to understand.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:11 PM   #5038
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Fk their “freedom.” They want freedom to not wear a mask or follow science yet want to deny you the freedom from potential disease/death because you do follow the rules.

I’m actively confrontational about masks and social distancing. Can’t tell you how many people I’ve had to warn off by telling them, essentially, “stay 6ft away from me and put a damn mask on. You can either breathe though a mask or through a tube. Your choice.” I don’t play with the safety of my family. Fuh-huck those that do.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:17 PM   #5039
Lupine
Administrator

All fine and good, but now its creating discord within my own immediate family. My wife and I are on the same page, but she wants me to keep the peace. "They all know how you feel, so just leave it alone now". I think we're all at a breaking point.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 01:20 PM   #5040
acroig
Master Mod Troll

Quote:
All six tests are in. Only one positive, and that was the guy that had it. I have no idea how we didn't get it, but I'm not going to complain. Lesson learned. I'm not doing **** with anyone I don't live with until I'm fully vaccinated.

The only thing I can think of is that he wasn't coughing or sneezing at all. He definitely had it based on all the symptoms he had plus his positive test.
Good news, I'm late to this one.

yoz