Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 13, 2014, 05:40 PM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I am beginning to see a pattern with people who claim to be "alpha", they can't control themselves.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 05:53 PM   #212
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Yep. Banned for one month.
Now he knows who the alpha around here really is
Old Aug 13, 2014, 05:55 PM   #213
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 13, 2014, 06:20 PM   #214
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
+rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 06:23 PM   #215
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

God damn Lup. I thought the banning arm was rusty, but you just swung that hammer like your name is Thor! :claps:

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 06:47 PM   #216
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
I am beginning to see a pattern with people who claim to be "alpha", they can't control themselves.
Nah, if he was alpha he wouldn't feel the need to shoot off his mouth like a little bitch.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 07:05 PM   #217
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 07:18 PM   #218
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Sigged.

Mostly to remind myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 07:19 PM   #219
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Old Aug 13, 2014, 07:22 PM   #220
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Yep. Banned for one month.
I love you

P.S... perma ban

Last edited by JohnEJohn : Aug 13, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:08 PM   #221
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

He's not caught yet? How can he hide out this long? He famous. He's not nobody

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:10 PM   #222
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I have a gut feeling he kills himself.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:12 PM   #223
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Can't say that would bother me at all.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:13 PM   #224
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Crossed my mind as well, he is obviously not quite right and his career is most likely in tatters.... if he's looking for a quick way out it's not going to be pretty.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:13 PM   #225
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
Can't say that would bother me at all.
Me too... as long as it's just himself
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:26 PM   #226
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:50 PM   #227
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
err

"When I am ready to die I will kill many and I will then kill myself and I will tape it. It will be rad.

— War Machine (@WarMachine170) November 20, 2009"

http://www.bjpenn.com/war-machine-wh...en-kill-myself

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:54 PM   #228
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
err

"When I am ready to die I will kill many and I will then kill myself and I will tape it. It will be rad.

I know that was some time back but still... Fecking hell
Old Aug 13, 2014, 08:54 PM   #229
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
err

Well, lets hope the cops take care of it for him then.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:31 PM   #230
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
He isn't called War Machine for nothing. He's not going to off himself peacefully.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:34 PM   #231
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
I'd rather someone else not have to live with wasting this dirtbag.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:41 PM   #232
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Never fear guys. Doge the bounty hunter's on the case: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...813-story.html
Old Aug 13, 2014, 09:58 PM   #233
0091/2
We Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
Never fear guys. Doge the bounty hunter's on the case: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...813-story.html
What hell is he gonna do? Does he have a gun?

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:41 PM   #234
vertual
Canopus Pure 3D

vertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
What hell is he gonna do? Does he have a gun?
He has a team of bodyguards who will assault you if you look in their direction wrong. And his wife is a total bitch who will jump in once the bodyguards are done beating you (and before the cops arrive, if the bodyguards haven't broken you and your phone already).

Let him go after War Machine. Gets him out of the state for a while. Maybe he won't make it back?
vertual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:48 PM   #235
0091/2
We Do It!

I want to see that.

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:53 PM   #236
vertual
Canopus Pure 3D

vertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete stranger

Here is a combo doge entourage / police brutality for ya.

Welcome to Maui!
vertual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2014, 11:23 PM   #237
0091/2
We Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertual View Post

Here is a combo doge entourage / police brutality for ya.

Welcome to Maui!
Could you punch the cop in self defense? Could you get off the hook for killing him because he reached for his gun after your punch?

Current Desktop [2016]
Old Aug 14, 2014, 12:10 AM   #238
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
God damn Lup. I thought the banning arm was rusty, but you just swung that hammer like your name is Thor! :claps:
I think he started back on page 3 so it was nice and limber.

Quote:
One could only hope.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2014, 12:23 AM   #239
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
why is this starting to sound like the movie unforgiven

I guess we can't get lucky enough that dog and war machine kill each other
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2014, 12:47 AM   #240
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
err

wtf... that is one unstable person...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote