Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: hit it?
yes dhitb! 76 88.37%
nooo just asking for trouble.. 10 11.63%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 8, 2011, 03:37 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants View Post
I would definitely advise approaching the situation with caution
This sort of thinking is what results in negative population growth and is responsible for the collaspe of several historic civilizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 03:41 PM   #62
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

I think it's a trap. I had a GF that used to actually get her friends to flirt with me just to see what I would do (She'd admit to so much afterwards, just so I wouldn't feel so flattered either. lol ). Some girls are really nuts. Tread carefully.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 03:47 PM   #63
HiThere
salty cracker

HiThere is still being judged by the masses

It's not the classy move. She's likely to be a little weird, and slutty, and not really care for you as a person. You might get to sleep with her once, then never see her again. Word may get back to your ex, and she may be upset or feel awkward about it, and it may even result in the end of their friendship.

For the above reasons, I think you should retrieve that ****. I can't believe you're still reading.

"It's a trap!" LOL. The only trap is believing you must remain celibate in the hopes that it somehow gets back to your ex, and she cares that you'd rather spend your nights crying and jerking off over her picture than go out with a hot girl that isn't her. If this is a trap, then trust me, the best way to get your ex looking in your direction is to go full steam ahead on her friend. If you want it, but you don't, for your ex's sake...well, then, you're the same guy she left, aren't you? He kept it in his pants for her sake, too...

Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
I think it's a trap. I had a GF with low self esteem that used to actually get her friends to flirt with me, because it made her feel better to project her insecurities onto me, and make me the bad guy. Later, she would tell me about it, because in her mind, two people with low self esteem deserve each other. It apparently worked, because I want you to sacrifice your good time on the altar of the possibility she still cares enough to screw with your emotions and play childish games behind your back...even though there's every likelihood she could give a rat's ass what you do with your spare time.
There, fixed that for ya.

Last edited by HiThere : Aug 8, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
HiThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:21 PM   #64
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiThere View Post
This is going to be the first thing I've had in my signature in years.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:23 PM   #65
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
This is going to be the first thing I've had in my signature in years.
Yep, thats good.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:55 PM   #66
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

I didn't know that telling a girl she's cute meant that you want to sleep with her. I mean, I doubt that when a girl says you're cute, she's actually saying "I want you to **** me". It's a bit presumptuous, I think. :shrug:
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:55 PM   #67
acroig
Master Troll

acroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialacroig is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
I didn't know that telling a girl she's cute meant that you want to sleep with her. I mean, I doubt that when a girl says you're cute, she's actually saying "I want you to **** me". It's a bit presumptuous, I think. :shrug:
That would depend on the girl, no?

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 05:09 PM   #68
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
That would depend on the girl, no?
I guess. Her assumption does make her sound like a slut though. A little too forward for my taste.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 05:10 PM   #69
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The relevant question is probably (still) if the ex's feelings come into play. If not, than he can get busy in a Burger King bathroom (a-doooreeer-doo-reet, a-doooreeeeer-doooreet) and it's all good...not what I'd do, but I'm not him. I'm an anachronism.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 05:54 PM   #70
nomis_nehc
Radeon Evergreen

nomis_nehc is still being judged by the masses

Hit it like she's a drum.
nomis_nehc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 06:57 PM   #71
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Both answers.

Tap that AND you are asking for trouble.
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
Some girls are really nuts. Tread carefully.
and this.
don't be surprised if she cuts off your penis afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:00 PM   #72
SteveButabi
Did you just grab my ass?

SteveButabi is still being judged by the masses

Hit it hard and fast. Hell, call her by your ex's name a few times with your poker face on.
SteveButabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:07 PM   #73
biscuitownz
R.I.P 9600GT 2008-2009

biscuitownz is still being judged by the masses

aids

biscuitownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:13 PM   #74
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:18 PM   #75
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

lol, there will be no pics :P

eccspecially the ones she txted me today.. haha,
which was quite the suprise at work.

i have no feelings towards her and dontexpect any, ive only met her like 4 or 5 times total, and just always thought she was hot. and hey, apparently she thought the same about me too.

so.. im leaning towards hittin dat..
my ex.. well its none of her buisness now is it. lol

dont worry, it will be well wrapped lol.
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:46 PM   #76
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

We give you solid advice, and you give us nothing in return?
Never again.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:54 PM   #77
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus View Post
just always thought she was hot.
since you didn't post any pictures, I am sure this means she is ugly as a toad.
Quote:
Old Aug 8, 2011, 08:20 PM   #78
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
since you didn't post any pictures, I am sure this means she is ugly as a toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:33 PM   #79
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

omg! thats her!

nah im not going to post photos of someone without there permission,
my luck her dad is a member here or something
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:00 AM   #80
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
if the dad sees this thread, you are a dead man.

can I have your stuff?
Quote:
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:02 AM   #81
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

So long as her clothes are on for the pics, no harm, no foul, right?

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:09 AM   #82
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post

Damnit you beat me to it!
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:15 AM   #83
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
omg! thats her!

nah im not going to post photos of someone without there permission,
My bet? It's Bete. And if it really is him, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2011, 09:26 AM   #84
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
this.

and this.
don't be surprised if she cuts off your penis afterwards.
if she eats his penis after the chop.. he MUST post pics!!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2011, 12:32 PM   #85
DewFuel
Fumbling Towards Ecstacy

DewFuel is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
absolutely fair game, destroy that ass.

why are you even questioning this? you still have feelings for your ex?
FHITA!!!

and afterwards

DewFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:17 PM   #86
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Gentleman.

It has been hit.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:18 PM   #87
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Such great news. I tell ya, my whole outlook on life has changed.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:27 PM   #88
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled withSasquach is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Gentleman.

It has been hit.
Round 2: HIT!
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Samsung Syncmaster 205BW (21" widescreen) on AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Logitech Z-5300 THX 5.1 surround and Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 11:56 PM   #89
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Round 2: HIT!
hey, i'd do it again.. It was rather fun.

until the ex finds out.. lolol
Old Aug 13, 2011, 12:04 AM   #90
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

noice