Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:55 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Tried my first Delissio pizza last night.

Delissio Pizza - It's not delivery. It's Delissio!

MY ASS!

It taste's like any other frozen pizza I've had, like cardboard with ketchup on it.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:58 AM   #2
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post

MY ASS!

It taste's like any other frozen pizza I've had, like cardboard with ketchup on it.
You should get a delivery next time

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:58 AM   #3
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post

MY ASS!

Hey! Be nice to cardboard with ketchup!
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:00 AM   #4
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

I prefere "Dr. Oetker - Ristorante" style frozen pizza's. Or when I had a large enough oven the massive Safeway style one's

Then agian nothing tends to beat a real pizza. In fact I think I'll order one tonight

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:05 AM   #5
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Home Made with Fresh Ingredients > Any pizza shop crap.

Oh my... I just used the greater than symbol in a sentence to highlight my approval of one particular concept over another in a manner of expression typical to the Rage3D community.

Damn it, I'm too young for a mid-life crisis
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:03 AM   #6
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Give the Digorno(sp?) brand a shot, its probably the best frozen out there

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:16 AM   #7
rob75383
Venture Bros.

rob75383 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post

I wonder if Delissio is the Canadian Digorno? They have the same commercial catchphrase... Its not delivery its <insert brand name>.
Driving around on the highways between Illinois and Wisconsin, I see many pizza trucks that have logos from at least 6 or 7 differant pizza brands. I think all those differant brands of pizza are made in the same factories.

Being from Chicago, and loving the deep dish style pizza(when its done properly) I would recommend Lou Malnatti's pizza. http://www.tastesofchicago.com/
Oh ****, they only ship in the continental US, sorry.
Its kinda pricey anyway.
rob75383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:32 AM   #8
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Delissio makes my asshole scream the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 04:21 PM   #9
Crazy Legs
I pity the fool

Crazy Legs is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post

I respectfully disagree. We've tried all the frozen brands. Freschetta makes the best frozen pizza, bar none. They actually work on developing the crust so that it rises and cooks nicely. They have a great consistency to pies, the thin crust are thin, but not too thin, and the regular ones are nice and thick. They cook up easily and have a pretty good window of completeness, i.e., they're done any time within about a 10 minute window. Most frozen pizzas have about a 30-second window; they usually end up undercooked or burnt.

If destiny's kind, I've got the rest of my life...

Personalized Said53 Quote:
Thanks bro you bather start leaft that iron agen to keep some noob out from you self and look mucho for girls :)
Crazy Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:15 PM   #10
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

wtf, I loved Delissio even if it not Pizza Hut
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:20 PM   #11
Soong
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Soong is still being judged by the masses

California Pizza Kitchen FTW?
Soong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:25 PM   #12
chocoba65
Rage Pro Turbo

chocoba65 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob75383 View Post
I wonder if Delissio is the Canadian Digorno?
You are correct, sir.
chocoba65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:40 PM   #13
rob75383
Venture Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
Most frozen pizzas have about a 30-second window; they usually end up undercooked or burnt.
I use one of these babies below...

I never have problems with my pizza being under/overcooked. I just set the timer for about 7-10 min, and the frozen pizza comes out fully cooked.
My very own dedicated pizza oven.
I;ve seen them selling for as low as $45.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:43 PM   #14
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
I respectfully disagree. We've tried all the frozen brands. Freschetta makes the best frozen pizza, bar none. They actually work on developing the crust so that it rises and cooks nicely. They have a great consistency to pies, the thin crust are thin, but not too thin, and the regular ones are nice and thick. They cook up easily and have a pretty good window of completeness, i.e., they're done any time within about a 10 minute window. Most frozen pizzas have about a 30-second window; they usually end up undercooked or burnt.
I agree, I like their Brick Oven mushroom and spinach pizza.

We usually just buy cheapo Palermo supreme pizza's and add extra toppings and cheese though.
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:44 PM   #15
rob75383
Venture Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
California Pizza Kitchen FTW?
Yuck!
I couldn't handle their pizza fresh from the store, I would never try it frozen.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:39 PM   #16
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Home made from scratch FTW!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:17 PM   #17
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

I don't like the freschetta crust or sauce. The sauce seems like its spiced up wrong. And the crust just isn't like pizza crust. Its like some funky breaded.. something or other

Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:56 AM   #18
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I make my own pizza and if I do order its always the best -- no chain pizza with me, BUT I have had Delicio (sp?) and I thought it was actually pretty good!
Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:59 AM   #19
drspangle
Radeon Arctic Islands

drspangle is still being judged by the masses

Wait, so is it from a box or from a pizza parlour?
Old Sep 19, 2006, 01:11 AM   #20
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by drspangle View Post
Wait, so is it from a box or from a pizza parlour?
Frozen isle of your local grocery store.
Old Sep 19, 2006, 01:16 AM   #21
Maze
Bazinga!

Maze is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
I prefere "Dr. Oetker - Ristorante" style frozen pizza's. Or when I had a large enough oven the massive Safeway style one's

Then agian nothing tends to beat a real pizza. In fact I think I'll order one tonight
ristorante pizza's FTW! they are the best frozen pizza's i've had!
Old Sep 19, 2006, 10:06 AM   #22
Honsy
I killed the RLD

Location: Canada The wrong side of Insanity a.k.a. Mississauga, ON
Honsy is still being judged by the masses

I've had no problems with Delisio, get them every so often when on sale. Just have to watch it so the crust doesn't burn. Other than that, they're

Join Team Rage3D Folding and help make science happen.
Learn more
Honsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 11:05 AM   #23
Spyder
Radeon Sea Islands

Spyder is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Delissio makes my asshole scream the next day.
thats not the pizza

Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 11:38 AM   #24
Honsy
I killed the RLD

Location: Canada The wrong side of Insanity a.k.a. Mississauga, ON
Honsy is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
thats not the pizza

That's the manches BAY-BEE!

Join Team Rage3D Folding and help make science happen.
Learn more
Honsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 12:33 PM   #25
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Hey! Be nice to cardboard with ketchup!
!!!

Seriously speaking though, I'd rather make my own pizza from pitta bread, ketchup (with oregano and garlic salt mixed in), and some nice shards of cheese, than buy frozen pizza. Mine will taste SO MUCH better...

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:17 PM   #26
ckart
Prepare to die.

ckart is still being judged by the masses

Hmm. I hate the Digiorno commercials. I never get it. Its not delivery, its Digiorno. Well no ****, because any delivery I've every had tastes like ass. The only people who have good pizza are people that sell pizza in a "sit-down" restaurant, like the Cali Pizza Kitchen, or Pizza Hut, etc. Digiorno is by far my favorite.

The only thing better than Digiorno is Digiorno Deep Dish. Imagine a pie, made of pizza!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
"If you don't get in this car RIGHT now the devil will eat your soul!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Horizons are gay if they wear plaid flannel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic View Post
When my gf needs wiping, I pee in her butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
I wish no harm to come to anybody and hope everybody lives happy lives filled with rabbits and flowers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post
I'm feeling my boobs right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock-n-Awe View Post
Do Not Eat Pringles Fat Free Potato Chips. They Will Grease Your Ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Delissio makes my ******* scream the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
Jesus Christ saved me from drowing in a lake once. I offered him manches, but he was like "eww gross, no. kthxby" and that was the last time I saw him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTIcemanTNT
Hello, nice to meet you, I am a large supplier of man custard.
ckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:28 PM   #27
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Davanni's Frozen Pizza > all frozen pizzas.

If you'd ever had one, you'd agree.

/end thread
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:43 PM   #28
klutzon
Found his way home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckart View Post
Hmm. I hate the Digiorno commercials. I never get it. Its not delivery, its Digiorno. Well no ****, because any delivery I've every had tastes like ass. The only people who have good pizza are people that sell pizza in a "sit-down" restaurant, like the Cali Pizza Kitchen, or Pizza Hut, etc. Digiorno is by far my favorite.

The only thing better than Digiorno is Digiorno Deep Dish. Imagine a pie, made of pizza!!!

Honest to God, think up whatever food imaginable, the States has it. Seriously, you guys in the US are so spoilt for choice when it comes to the never-ending supply and variety of junk foods that it's mind-boggling.

Over here, there's a few brands of things in the supermarket, mostly from the UK, but still, a respectable number. In the US, you can get stuff I've never even heard of. I thought the Oreo was it. No, then I find out you have white chocolate Oreos, Double Filling Oreos, Strawberry Oreos and I think someone told me about a Peanut-butter Oreo?!

Here we just get the plain Oreos, and they taste great for $1.50 a roll...

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)

Quote:
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Quote:
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
Old Sep 19, 2006, 03:37 PM   #29
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutzon View Post
Honest to God, think up whatever food imaginable, the States has it. Seriously, you guys in the US are so spoilt for choice when it comes to the never-ending supply and variety of junk foods that it's mind-boggling.

Over here, there's a few brands of things in the supermarket, mostly from the UK, but still, a respectable number. In the US, you can get stuff I've never even heard of. I thought the Oreo was it. No, then I find out you have white chocolate Oreos, Double Filling Oreos, Strawberry Oreos and I think someone told me about a Peanut-butter Oreo?!

Here we just get the plain Oreos, and they taste great for $1.50 a roll...

fried flying ants?
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2006, 04:24 PM   #30
klutzon
Found his way home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeeston View Post
fried flying ants?
LMAO!

Guys, your concept of Kenya is SO hilarious...!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: