Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 18, 2006, 07:58 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Default Well, I'm off.

In the name of getting more important things done, I'm leaving Rage3D. New horizons beckon, and horizons I've been walking towards in the past that I've neglected to walk towards recently because I got distracted by other horizons are encouraging me to turn my back on some other horizons which aren't as horizonically appealing. I never knew there were so many horizons in life, but then life is like a horizon. You keep walking towards it, but it never gets any closer, unless you walk into a brick wall or an ocean, in which case the former hurts and the latter makes you cold and wet. If your goal in life is to reach the horizon, boy are you going to be disappointed, because you'll never reach them. Trying to reach the horizon is like trying to rid the world of stupid people. Both just keep coming, and coming, and coming, like a cheap whore on half-price Friday. No, horizons are not attainable goals. But sometimes new things appear on the horizon as you walk towards them, and though sometimes they look small and insignificant, like an asian penis, the closer they get, the bigger and more significant they become, like an asian penis with silicone implants. Sometimes it's wondering what sort of penis you'll find on the horizon is the only thing you need to encourage you to explore new horizons. Sometimes it's wondering if there's more than just penis over the horizon that makes us go stride towards the horizon.

No matter what it is you seek over your personal horizon, be it penis, twat, boobs, or Curious George, just remember this:

Horizons are gay if they wear plaid flannel.

Farewell, all. Farewell.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:00 AM   #2
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

WTF?
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:05 AM   #3
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

Ah, Ozzie, 'tis a sad day to see you go. The local smart aleck vet with the ingenious quips shall be missed, and I do hope you find your spoon, wherever it is.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:07 AM   #4
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydust View Post
WTF?

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:08 AM   #5
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

you're coming out of the closet? wtf
you can't go, that only leaves me, jakj, udha, vil and ady as the only aussies, and drspangle as a sub-aussie.
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:09 AM   #6
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
you can't go, that only leaves me, jakj, udha, vil and ady as the only aussies, and drspangle as a sub-aussie.
Not only that, but we need a resident vet

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:11 AM   #7
vazel
Banned

vazel is still being judged by the masses

What's happening??!!! First MK now this!
vazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:13 AM   #8
huskylord
King of Denmark

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

why the farewell never to return posts??????

just check in from time to time...please (we need the animal man!!!)
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:19 AM   #9
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
New horizons beckon, and horizons I've been walking towards in the past that I've neglected to walk towards recently because I got distracted by other horizons are encouraging me to turn my back on some other horizons which aren't as horizonically appealing.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:25 AM   #10
demonic
Hallowed are the Ori

demonic is still being judged by the masses

all i kept on seeing was horizons....

anyway, dont let the door hit you on the way out..

... who are you anyway?
demonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:31 AM   #11
-n7-
Radeon Arctic Islands

-n7- is still being judged by the masses

Bye

n7

n7
-n7- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:32 AM   #12
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

Crag2804 is still being judged by the masses

I'll put my money on it being a joke, parodying all the other threads like this in the past.

the standoffs go under the mobo ? becoz i have them over it and then screwed it down.......... and i did not install all of them either only did like 5.....
Crag2804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:43 AM   #13
SilentBunny
shinigami

SilentBunny is still being judged by the masses

noooo

send horizontal postcards or something every now and then
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:43 AM   #14
vazel
Banned

vazel is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crag2804 View Post
I'll put my money on it being a joke, parodying all the other threads like this in the past.
But he took his avatar off! Me guesses he doesn't want to leave behind a personal pic of his dog now that he's never coming back.
vazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:48 AM   #15
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

Just wait and see

the standoffs go under the mobo ? becoz i have them over it and then screwed it down.......... and i did not install all of them either only did like 5.....
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:51 AM   #16
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
In the name of getting more important things done, I'm leaving Rage3D. New horizons beckon, and horizons I've been walking towards in the past that I've neglected to walk towards recently because I got distracted by other horizons are encouraging me to turn my back on some other horizons which aren't as horizonically appealing. I never knew there were so many horizons in life, but then life is like a horizon. You keep walking towards it, but it never gets any closer, unless you walk into a brick wall or an ocean, in which case the former hurts and the latter makes you cold and wet. If your goal in life is to reach the horizon, boy are you going to be disappointed, because you'll never reach them. Trying to reach the horizon is like trying to rid the world of stupid people. Both just keep coming, and coming, and coming, like a cheap whore on half-price Friday. No, horizons are not attainable goals. But sometimes new things appear on the horizon as you walk towards them, and though sometimes they look small and insignificant, like an asian penis, the closer they get, the bigger and more significant they become, like an asian penis with silicone implants. Sometimes it's wondering what sort of penis you'll find on the horizon is the only thing you need to encourage you to explore new horizons. Sometimes it's wondering if there's more than just penis over the horizon that makes us go stride towards the horizon.

No matter what it is you seek over your personal horizon, be it penis, twat, boobs, or Curious George, just remember this:

Horizons are gay if they wear plaid flannel.

Farewell, all. Farewell.
Unless you are living life in the outback, you have no reason to leave here for good. Where ever there is internet, there is R3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:52 AM   #17
Doozer
lollollollol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazel View Post
But he took his avatar off!
He's gone

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Old Aug 18, 2006, 08:58 AM   #18
N2K
Tracking the market

N2K is still being judged by the masses

These "I'm leaving forever" posts are getting old. If you want to leave, just leave, don't make a thread about it - that just screams "attention whore".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty_hunter View Post
I would eat her **** if she asked me too
N2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 09:01 AM   #19
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

My thoughts exactly, no-one would notice you were gone anyway.

Old Aug 18, 2006, 09:04 AM   #20
Honsy
I killed the RLD

Location: Canada The wrong side of Insanity a.k.a. Mississauga, ON
Honsy is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
Unless you are living life in the outback, you have no reason to leave here for good. Where ever there is internet, there is manches
Fix'd

Join Team Rage3D Folding and help make science happen.
Learn more
Honsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 09:17 AM   #21
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydust View Post
WTF mate?
fixed
Old Aug 18, 2006, 09:47 AM   #22
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazel View Post
What's happening??!!! First MK now this!
Magic Knight left?

Also I think leaving threads are pointless, because you will almost undoubtable come back.

Unless of course it was because you had cancer and were on your death bed with a laptop connected to someones unsecured network, then that would be fine.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 10:09 AM   #23
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

NO! sif leave.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 10:24 AM   #24
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

The OP had me laying horizontal on the floor doing the laughing steamroller.

Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:07 AM   #25
Nasheroni
The Real Thing

Nasheroni is still being judged by the masses

There is only one horizon
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:09 AM   #26
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crag2804 View Post
My thoughts exactly, no-one would notice you were gone anyway.
Some people do notice...

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...ight=AmanoJaku

God, that was a sad day...

OzzieBloke, I'll miss ya buddy. I had loads of vet-related questions for you and now they'll go unanswered until you return. Hope you find that horizon of yours...

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:18 AM   #27
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Duuude....
Best of luck man!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:24 AM   #28
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sad man, but if it's something you must do then kudos to you man. Good luck with your future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:47 AM   #29
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

geez....okay good-bye.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:54 AM   #30
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasheroni View Post
There is only one horizon
Event Horizon
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Corsair MP510 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote