Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 10, 2020, 08:36 PM   #3001
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wii U

Croberts wanted big names so he can sell more jpegs.

I think it would be extremely unlikely that all of the early footage they captured from these actors is viable (story / tech / practical reasons). So I think they have probably wasted big bucks on some of the motion capture. Luckily the whales have already paid for it.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2020, 07:06 PM   #3002
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Elite Dangerous is still going.

Their releases are pretty good too.
You're funny
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:26 AM   #3003
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
You're funny
Hey, it's playable. This isn't.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 22, 2020, 03:14 AM   #3004
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Feb 22, 2020, 02:29 PM   #3005
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

God even the case ended with nothing. Well some of the backer money goes to Crytek I guess. Need more jpegs now.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 03:14 PM   #3006
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
God even the case ended with nothing. Well some of the backer money goes to Crytek I guess. Need more jpegs now.
Could be just as easy as Crytek had to give up the $500k bond to CIG and not have to pay the rest of CIGs lawyer's bill, since CIG was willing to take all of this all the way to trial. CIG really had the upper hand in this case. Something like 80% of Crytek's complaints were dimissed or dropped, leaving only 1 thing left and that 1 thing had Amazon stating to Crytek they did in fact give a license to CIG for the engine version CIG was using.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 04:44 AM   #3007
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Crytek are a shadow of there former selves, which isn't saying much.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 08:00 AM   #3008
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Crytek are a shadow of there former selves, which isn't saying much.
It is saying much, the Crysis series was awesome.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 08:02 AM   #3009
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yip. Sad to see it
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 03:06 PM   #3010
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Crysis 1 was good, the other 2 were pretty to look at but beyond that kinda mediocre.

Plus Crytek themselves have made virtually nothing good since. Also they ****ed over their own staff at one point.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 06:57 PM   #3011
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Crysis 1 was good, the other 2 were pretty to look at but beyond that kinda mediocre.

Plus Crytek themselves have made virtually nothing good since. Also they ****ed over their own staff at one point.
Yeah, they went downhill in a bad way.

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2020, 07:44 PM   #3012
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

300 million dollars game
Old Feb 25, 2020, 03:49 PM   #3013
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Funny video this guy actually had fun playing the game with a guild.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2020, 08:11 PM   #3014
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Funny video this guy actually had fun playing the game with a guild.
Playing with a group can be fun. When I had more free time, I really enjoyed racing with the Damar Rally group.

I also know at least a couple orgs that run scenarios against each other. I haven't spent much time on that because I am not very into PVP combat, but they seem to have a good time.

Do I recommend other people buy into SC? I never really have. You still have to be pretty hardcore to put up with the bugs and you need to be willing to make a lot of your own fun.

Last edited by aviphysics : Mar 1, 2020 at 08:20 PM.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2020, 12:02 PM   #3015
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Rumor is S42 releases next month

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2020, 01:47 PM   #3016
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Rumor is S42 releases next month
Next leap year?

yoz
Old Mar 2, 2020, 04:39 PM   #3017
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Next leap year?
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 09:02 AM   #3018
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

apparently the funding counter still going strong with everything else going on in the whole world, this pretty much confirms how much of a scam the whole thing really is
Old Mar 24, 2020, 12:32 PM   #3019
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
apparently the funding counter still going strong with everything else going on in the whole world, this pretty much confirms how much of a scam the whole thing really is

Just curious, have you actually tried the game?
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 12:35 PM   #3020
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluminumHaste View Post
Just curious, have you actually tried the game?
Is there an actual game to try?

yoz
Old Mar 24, 2020, 01:34 PM   #3021
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Is there an actual game to try?

.......Okay this was funny like 5 years ago, but seriously, have you downloaded the latest multiplayer alpha and tried it, like actually played it?
It was fun to rip on it early on as it was going nowhere and was super glitchy, but the latest videos I've seen of people playing it have been damn impressive.

I'm not going to be installing it until I get Fibre service and a better CPU, but if you've got the hardware, try it.

I think the cheapest package is $45 USD right now.

EDIT: Damn, I backed that project back in 2012

Bounty Hunter - LTI

Attributed
Created: October 15, 2012
Contains: 300i and 9 items

I downloaded it when it was just a garage but my computer at the time was pretty weak.

This one is newer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjTQbgWLOA

Last edited by AluminumHaste : Mar 24, 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old Mar 24, 2020, 01:47 PM   #3022
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluminumHaste View Post
.......Okay this was funny like 5 years ago, but seriously, have you downloaded the latest multiplayer alpha and tried it, like actually played it?
It was fun to rip on it early on as it was going nowhere and was super glitchy, but the latest videos I've seen of people playing it have been damn impressive.

I'm not going to be installing it until I get Fibre service and a better CPU, but if you've got the hardware, try it.

I think the cheapest package is $45 USD right now.

EDIT: Damn, I backed that project back in 2012

Bounty Hunter - LTI

Attributed
Created: October 15, 2012
Contains: 300i and 9 items

I downloaded it when it was just a garage but my computer at the time was pretty weak.
No, it's still relevant as what you have is an unoptimized concept with little to do. I don't think that a game exists and I don't think it's worth the bandwidth to download it yet.

Just my .02.

yoz
Old Mar 24, 2020, 01:52 PM   #3023
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

How can people still be backing this scam? IMO Chris Roberts should be arrested for fraud.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 01:56 PM   #3024
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
How can people still be backing this scam? IMO Chris Roberts should be arrested for fraud.
Well if he ever releases SQ42 I plan to buy it. When it releases, not sooner.

yoz
Old Mar 24, 2020, 02:16 PM   #3025
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I have the same plan.IF SQ42 drops and I will get it... no a day sooner.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 02:16 PM   #3026
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I think the concept and ideas are great, and yes if it's ever released in stable condition I'll probably pick it up. Just can't believe how many years this has been in development without a released product, despite the amount of money that has been thrown at it.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 02:17 PM   #3027
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
No, it's still relevant as what you have is an unoptimized concept with little to do. I don't think that a game exists and I don't think it's worth the bandwidth to download it yet.

Just my .02.

This actually looks like fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2zk1IgwUgU
Old Mar 24, 2020, 04:16 PM   #3028
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
it will never be out we are all going to die first

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 04:52 PM   #3029
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
it will never be out we are all going to die first

yoz
Old Mar 24, 2020, 05:39 PM   #3030
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

The SQ42 progress is so bad that even I forgot about this train wreck.

At least Croberts can blame covid-19 for delays. That will give him another year.