Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 12, 2020, 11:00 AM   #661
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I stumbled upon a dilapidated house in the middle of nowhere at night with a greenish glow, and there was a horror theme to it. After I stuck around for a bit there was a bright green glow overhead in the sky and some kind of event, then it went away.

The hell was that? Some kind of easter egg?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2020, 12:13 PM   #662
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I stumbled upon a dilapidated house in the middle of nowhere at night with a greenish glow, and there was a horror theme to it. After I stuck around for a bit there was a bright green glow overhead in the sky and some kind of event, then it went away.

The truth is out there?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2020, 12:50 PM   #663
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Do you feel like you've been probed anywhere?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 12, 2020, 03:06 PM   #664
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Do you feel like you've been probed anywhere?
Rage3D dream come true?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2020, 06:01 PM   #665
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
The npc daily routines are interesting. One poor guy was up at 6am to start working, doing carpentry. At the end of the day he returned to an empty tavern and slept the night at a table I also like how multiple enemies will attempt to flank your cover position. And the sometimes creepy side-events are awesome. I recently rid the era of an incestuous couple that were doing bad things.

Another thing I have noticed is that some of these events have additional material when it seems you've completed them. Dropping off bounties for example - stick around after you do it to hear banter between the perp and the po-po. I knew there were lots of things hidden by design, but it now appears you definitely need to think outside the box for even more hidden content to be discovered.
Yeah, some of those bounties you can return a few days later and watch the execution... or you can rescue them from the gallows instead. You can rob a guy's home and discover later the consequences of certain actions you took during the event. Really amazing the amount of little details they add into this game for missions that are even the main story.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 05:50 AM   #666
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 09:02 AM   #667
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

As soon as I played RDR2 on console I knew that if it ever hit PC it would be one of the best if not the best looking game on PC.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2020, 01:30 PM   #668
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Witnessed a wolf mourning over the dead body of another wolf . I still can't get that damn white Arabian to spawn at lake Isabella

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 02:58 AM   #669
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finished last night yay ! Right cant talk have some chores to run, eggs to collect and sell, stables to clean.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 06:43 PM   #670
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Finished last night yay ! Right cant talk have some chores to run, eggs to collect and sell, stables to clean.
I thought I was done too until I played another 10 hours after the ending!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2020, 12:56 AM   #671
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
can that be played in vr?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2020, 04:04 PM   #672
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Found the missing sports team....yikes!
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2020, 04:35 PM   #673
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Hotfix driver 442.37 fixes random crashes during gameplay on Pascal and older GPUs if anyone is looking for a fix.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2020, 01:49 AM   #674
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Hotfix driver 442.37 fixes random crashes during gameplay on Pascal and older GPUs if anyone is looking for a fix.
Appreciate the update

Quote:
Old Feb 17, 2020, 01:22 PM   #675
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Where do you get this driver and is it for my 980Ti as well? Latest one I found was 442.19 ...
globalist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2020, 01:30 PM   #676
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2020, 02:53 PM   #677
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yes, 980 Ti would get the fix too. Lurks link has it.
Old Feb 18, 2020, 12:33 PM   #678
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Finally got my account back and enabled 2FA so now I can start thinking about buying it again and see what this thing looks like on PC with HDR10.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2020, 10:16 PM   #679
Megaman
Packing heat!

Is there a roughly 3GB patch out for this at the moment?

Think it only provides stability fixes and improvements.

EDIT found this on the website so may be related to the Nvidia driver issue with Vulkan. I thought I read the patch was 1.18 though.

Quote:
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC 1.17 updated NVIDIA driver
Created February 20, 2020Updated February 20, 2020

Question: I received an alert to update my NVIDIA driver, but the link points to a previous version. Where can I get the correct version for my game?

Answer: Until the final driver update is available, players can install the GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 442.37 available here: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ...tail/a_id/4994

Last edited by Megaman : Feb 20, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 06:51 AM   #680
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post

Sounds like it might be an homage to "The Color out of Space"

https://www.amazon.com/Colour-Out-Sp.../dp/1447418336

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...r-out-of-space

Quote:
Ammi Pierce tells the extremely haunting story of the aftermath when a meteorite hit the ground in his neighbourhood. The area is known as 'blasted heath' since. On the character of the farmer Nahum Gardner you can see the terrible impact of the meteorite. Strangeness comes and the family undergoes subtle changes as the surrounding. At first everything seems to be in bloom but then all colours fade to grey, madness befell the members of the family and some eldritch force sucks the life out of the now accursed place. Decay stands at the end. The well seems to be its centre... To me, this is one of the best stories Lovecraft ever wrote. It is so damn eerie and will really scare you. Absolute must read for every fan of Lovecraft or everyone who wants to become a fan of his. Classic creeper!

Maybe the aliens/interdimensional demon-gods were coming to retrieve their rock after it had accomplished what it needed to. Is there a well nearby?

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Feb 21, 2020 at 06:59 AM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 08:45 AM   #681
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Is there a roughly 3GB patch out for this at the moment?

Think it only provides stability fixes and improvements.

EDIT found this on the website so may be related to the Nvidia driver issue with Vulkan. I thought I read the patch was 1.18 though.
I’m currently on the Youngblood update driver and have 0 issues with either Vulcan or DX12. Really impressed with the smoothness of the game under either API. Frames are generally between 37 and 47 depending on the area @4k max with TAA but they don’t fluctuate more than a frame up or down so I’m getting butter smooth gameplay with G-Sync.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 09:39 AM   #682
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
I’m currently on the Youngblood update driver and have 0 issues with either Vulcan or DX12. Really impressed with the smoothness of the game under either API. Frames are generally between 37 and 47 depending on the area @4k max with TAA but they don’t fluctuate more than a frame up or down so I’m getting butter smooth gameplay with G-Sync.
Game settings shots so I can try same at 1440P w/ 2080.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 09:56 AM   #683
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Game settings shots so I can try same at 1440P w/ 2080.
I don’t have an image hosting account but I put everything as high as it would go and used the highest TAA setting. I tried with MSAA2x but that pushed it a bit too far.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 03:40 PM   #684
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
That’ll be because the issue is specific to Pascal and below GPUS not Turing.
Old Mar 10, 2020, 10:03 PM   #685
Megaman
Packing heat!

PAtch 1.19

Quote:
Improvements to issue with endless loading screens when performing some actions in Red Dead Online such as switching between game modes and sessions.
Improvements to issues seen when pitching camps through the Player menu, resulting in a flashing prompts and an incorrect “Cripps has packed up your camp” alert.
Fixed several networking issues that should reduce the chance of player camps being packed up during dynamic session switching in Red Dead Online.
Improvements to an issue that caused pitched camps in Red Dead Online to not spawn correctly when approaching the marked blip on the radar / map.
Fixed issues with player horses and riders being kicked off while in Posses.
Fixed an issue that caused player horses to be frozen in place and unable to move when other players are nearby in a Red Dead Online session.
Fixed several issues with some player horse visual attributes such as cleanliness not being correct after dismissing and re-summoning in a Red Dead Online session.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 01:44 PM   #686
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

did they fix the sack animation when carried on your shoulder?
the sack bends over your shoulder when you stand still and stiffens out suddenly when you start walking. happens with AI as well.
Since all I've been doing in the game is carrying sacks from point A to point B in camp, this is very important to me
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2020, 07:14 PM   #687
Megaman
Packing heat!

Driver 442.74 now resolves:

[Red Dead Redemption 2]: The game shows a black screen after switching windows with [Alt+tab]. [200597531]

for those who had this issue.
Old Mar 31, 2020, 06:14 AM   #688
Bandit
Radeon R300

Bandit is still being judged by the masses

Hi. Is there a trainer/cheat which allow to complete current mission? I have palms disability and I can't go forward in story mode. I'm annoyed. :/
Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:28 AM   #689
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Hi. Is there a trainer/cheat which allow to complete current mission? I have palms disability and I can't go forward in story mode. I'm annoyed. :/
You could probably d/l a completed game save and simpy load the save post-mission? I also received the april patch today. I've been using the insider drivers. They are the 450.xx series and seem to be working very well. I did have to d/l the physx drivers separately.

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Yesterday at 02:33 PM.