Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 15, 2019, 02:07 PM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I do.
but don't want GOG
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 03:04 PM   #452
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
but don't want GOG
Pay full price with Steam then?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 04:00 PM   #453
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

If I decide to pre order I'll pre order from gog
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 15, 2019, 06:33 PM   #454
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Pay full price with Steam then?

I did

cleaned out the work truck the other day and dumped the center console into one of those grocery store coin machines

got a steam wallet card for 90+ bucks
Old Jun 15, 2019, 08:36 PM   #455
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Definitely going to buy it but i'll probably wait until early next year.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2019, 10:52 PM   #456
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
cleaned out the work truck the other day and dumped the center console into one of those grocery store coin machines

got a steam wallet card for 90+ bucks
, awesome!

yoz
Old Jun 16, 2019, 12:17 AM   #457
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
, awesome!
i only clean it once a year whether it needs it or not
Old Jun 16, 2019, 07:54 AM   #458
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
i only clean it once a year whether it needs it or not
It's like a piggy bank waiting to be collected.

yoz
Old Jun 18, 2019, 08:36 PM   #459
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:46 PM   #460
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

FFS I never liked Keanu Reeves and neither did anyone I ever knew. I don't know where all this love is coming from and I feel like I'm going nuts.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 04:31 PM   #461
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

A lot of internet people like him in John Wick. Not to mention the Matrix.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 04:43 PM   #462
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Neo and John Wick are two of the most iconic action heroes of this century.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 04:58 PM   #463
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
FFS I never liked Keanu Reeves and neither did anyone I ever knew. I don't know where all this love is coming from and I feel like I'm going nuts.
What is there to dislike? The acting...I could see that. It's subjective.

But I've never seen anything bad about the guy that I can recall. Seems odd.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 12:24 PM   #464
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
johnny mnemonic

BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2019, 06:42 PM   #465
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
johnny mnemonic

he was replaced by
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Micro...gateway&sr=8-3

just watched that a bit ago so dated it is funny
Old Jun 21, 2019, 02:21 AM   #466
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jun 22, 2019, 06:59 AM   #467
saumilsingh
Radeon Northern Islands

saumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
He has a real life story that's been rife with tragedy.
And he once rode a subway and offered his seat to a stranger - and was videotaped.

We put celebrities on a pedestal. And if the celebrity makes an active effort to step down, then we put them on an even bigger one.

Personally I think he peaked during the Matrix's final 10 minutes. That has been the highlight of his career for me.
John Wick was meh.

Like him or not though, that Cyberpunk 2077 presentation was really well done.
I have a feeling this will blaze a trail through the gaming industry, and I wouldn't be surprised with other game devs now running the act into the ground with other big name celebrities headlining major releases.
saumilsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2019, 09:34 AM   #468
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The dude may be a saint but he needs a hair cut. All I see is scumbag with that crappy hair of his.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 09:37 AM   #469
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird singsCrawdaddy79 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumilsingh View Post
He has a real life story that's been rife with tragedy.
And he once rode a subway and offered his seat to a stranger - and was videotaped.

We put celebrities on a pedestal. And if the celebrity makes an active effort to step down, then we put them on an even bigger one.

Personally I think he peaked during the Matrix's final 10 minutes. That has been the highlight of his career for me.
John Wick was meh.

Like him or not though, that Cyberpunk 2077 presentation was really well done.
I have a feeling this will blaze a trail through the gaming industry, and I wouldn't be surprised with other game devs now running the act into the ground with other big name celebrities headlining major releases.
To be honest I haven't been following him since The Matrix. However, it is good to hear that the praise isn't unwarranted.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 06:30 PM   #470
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
The dude may be a saint but he needs a hair cut. All I see is scumbag with that crappy hair of his.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFjHu5P4hO0

Old Jun 22, 2019, 10:03 PM   #471
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
What is there to dislike? The acting...I could see that. It's subjective.

But I've never seen anything bad about the guy that I can recall. Seems odd.
He’s an actor who is also a great human being. Some people will always hate when good things happen to others and not themselves. I doubt Keanu gives a damn about the hate and neither do I. Still think he’s awesome.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 12:03 AM   #472
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 03:56 AM   #473
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Too long, didn't watch.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 04:41 AM   #474
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Summary: Epic is associated with Rock Paper Shotgun, Vox, and Kotaku via their investors and she thinks it's too much of a coincidence that Cyberpunk is being attacked by these sites. She insinuates that 2077 is being attacked because it's a major game that would represent growth for GoG 2.0 and Steam in China. Important bits start at about 9:50
Old Jun 23, 2019, 10:27 AM   #475
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Summary: Epic is associated with Rock Paper Shotgun, Vox, and Kotaku via their investors and she thinks it's too much of a coincidence that Cyberpunk is being attacked by these sites. She insinuates that 2077 is being attacked because it's a major game that would represent growth for GoG 2.0 and Steam in China. Important bits start at about 9:50
the entire commentary is so outrageous that it just might be true.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 08:28 PM   #476
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

In regards to that video:

Occums Razor really should play a part here. All the media outlets she have stated, they are all known SJW fuels media outlets. They have a long history of not reporting all the facts and purposely leaving out important information to further the cause of the SJWs. Look at what happened with that Jessica from Arenanet, how those media outlets protected her and purposely left out so much information and added so many lies to further the SJW agenda that they and Jessica are a part of.

Then add on top that CD Projekt Red is the industry darling, a favorite, but the SJWs really hate them and want to use the status of CD Projekt to get people to look at their articles in hope of furthering their SJW agenda.

That is the most simplest explanation.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 09:33 PM   #477
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

That Madqueen sure does a lot of Cyberpunk 2077 content.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 09:54 PM   #478
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
In regards to that video:

Occums Razor really should play a part here. All the media outlets she have stated, they are all known SJW fuels media outlets. They have a long history of not reporting all the facts and purposely leaving out important information to further the cause of the SJWs. Look at what happened with that Jessica from Arenanet, how those media outlets protected her and purposely left out so much information and added so many lies to further the SJW agenda that they and Jessica are a part of.

Then add on top that CD Projekt Red is the industry darling, a favorite, but the SJWs really hate them and want to use the status of CD Projekt to get people to look at their articles in hope of furthering their SJW agenda.

That is the most simplest explanation.
but it is true that Epic is the scum of the earth

would I put it past them ……… a no

when I finish with metro exodus I will unload Epic and try to never buy a game they have
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:15 PM   #479
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Couldn't get through the video. Can someone give me the jist of what she's trying to say?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:17 PM   #480
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post