Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 8, 2011, 04:37 PM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

If they were so close to finishing it that they put out a trailer that said it was to be released in 2009, why are they STILL working on it? Shouldn't they be finished with it by now?
Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2011, 09:30 PM   #362
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScott2K View Post
I don't think that word means what you think it means
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY16 View Post
Inconceivable!
Love the Spaniard!
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 02:49 AM   #363
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Does this mod remind anyone of that one mod that never came out for Jedi Academy? LOL.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2011, 03:04 AM   #364
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Does this mod remind anyone of that one mod that never came out for Jedi Academy? LOL.
Wasn't that the mod where the guy making it started begging for money or something?
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 03:39 AM   #365
FMT
Radeon Volcanic Islands

FMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork64 View Post
Wasn't that the mod where the guy making it started begging for money or something?
Yeah and the people who made the game (Jedi Academy) started saying that you couldn't do what he was "doing" with the game engine. It was all bs from start to finish.
FMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2011, 04:53 PM   #366
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

i thought part 1 did come out and there was a huge press conference and all kinds of **** where he wore a really weird suit and looked like a creepy used car salesman.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:46 AM   #367
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 03:33 AM   #368
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

You ****!
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 03:51 AM   #369
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

rofl the last twitter from them was jan 2010
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 03:52 AM   #370
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
rofl the last twitter from them was jan 2010
They are working hard [on the game] no time to tweet
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 01:07 PM   #371
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
You ****!
You were actually expecting an update?
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 02:06 PM   #372
Dark_Swordmaster
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete strangerDark_Swordmaster once held a door open for a complete stranger

Dark_Swordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 02:12 PM   #373
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Fakefactory would have been on version 11 of this thing already had he bothered to work on it
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 05:34 PM   #374
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Sadness
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2011, 06:56 PM   #375
Crash7
Radeon R700

Crash7 is still being judged by the masses

I saw this thread necro-ed and I thought that bot from the episode 3 thread was at it again.
Crash7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:11 AM   #376
FMT
Radeon Volcanic Islands

FMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They are the biggest dick teases going around.
FMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 02:51 AM   #377
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMT View Post
They are the biggest dick teases going around.

[Enter "Your Mum" Joke Here]
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:40 AM   #378
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Ughh. Why do I even ever click on this thread anymore.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:51 AM   #379
adadk
HD6950 2GB

adadk is still being judged by the masses

It's your subconscious mind holding on to that faint sliver of hope...
Lian-Li A71F : MSI Z87-G45 : i5-4670K : MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G : 8gb Kingston HyperX Beasts : Antec Quattro 850W : WD VelociRaptor : LG SuperMulti DVDRW : Sharp Aquos 32" 1920x1080 : Logitech X-530 5.1 : Win7 32-bit Lian-Li PC-A05NB : Asus M3A78-CM : AthlonX2 5200+ : TT DuOrb'd Radeon HD3870 : 2gb Corsair PC-6400 : Auzentech HDAXplosion 7.1 : LG Super Multi BR&HD-DVD : Logitech Z-5500 Digital : LG 42" LCD 1366x768 : Vista HP 32-bit 1U rack chassis : Intel SE7501WV2 board : dual s604 2.8Ghz Xeon's : 2gb ECC DDR400 RAM : 73gb SCSI HDD : Server 2003 Enterprise
adadk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:19 PM   #380
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Maybe they should just get the guys that made the excellent Nehrim total conversion for Oblivion to do it. Heck, they would probably get it done faster starting from scratch.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:59 PM   #381
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Its coming with that star wars kotf mod...
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:15 PM   #382
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

each new post that bumps this thread I shed a tear

because i really really want BM:S
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 01:44 PM   #383
TheScott2K
I'M OUT OF ORDER?

TheScott2K is still being judged by the masses

Damn it, I was JUST telling myself "it's time to bump the BMS thread again, but I should make a fake trailer to embed that turns into a rickroll first"
Old Oct 30, 2011, 09:46 AM   #384
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

in the meantime has anyone go any decent hires packs etc for halflife source (which i still need to get) as i have the old halflife complete pack, but figured i try the source version, whilst im waiting for black mesa to someday be released

as im just about to get to finish episode 2
and really missing the original halflife twists and alien weapons
BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:27 AM   #385
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by adadk View Post
It's your subconscious mind holding on to that faint sliver of hope...
sorta like Duke nukem forever did.....

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2011, 04:00 PM   #386
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
in the meantime has anyone go any decent hires packs etc for halflife source (which i still need to get) as i have the old halflife complete pack, but figured i try the source version, whilst im waiting for black mesa to someday be released

as im just about to get to finish episode 2
and really missing the original halflife twists and alien weapons

http://www.fileplanet.com/167145/160...Pack-for-Steam
Old Oct 30, 2011, 06:14 PM   #387
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordl3ssPen View Post
many thanks, but im figuring thats just for the standard half life, rather than halflife source
BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2011, 07:48 PM   #388
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
many thanks, but im figuring thats just for the standard half life, rather than halflife source

Woops, sorry about that.

Here's a better link.
http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24008
Old Oct 30, 2011, 08:19 PM   #389
Sobek
Radeon R700

Sobek is still being judged by the masses

Ahhh Black Mesa. I can still remember that day, 4 or 5 years ago when I said "This game will not be out this decade" and being abused and flamed all day long.

Sweet, sweet victory

I do really want to play it though.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 09:12 PM   #390
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The sad thing is, by the time it's released it will still end up looking dated.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote