Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 5, 2011, 05:18 PM   #5251
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

I had a very strange game earlier today.
I went 11-1 and I killed myself once, fk.
I think I was playing with noobs didnt see anyone at all when I did they died, even tanks fell.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1

Last edited by Rad2owns : Dec 5, 2011 at 05:22 PM.
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2011, 05:34 PM   #5252
Mulderfactor

Mulderfactor is still being judged by the masses

Holy Crossfire Stutter!

As the new Catalysts are released they definitely increase Frames Per Second, but the STUTTER is ridiculous.

Any movement makes the game hard to enjoy. Mouse movement and keyboard movement cause massive microstutter.

Please AMD and Dice fix this issue. Crossfire 5870's can easily play at high with 2x Antialiasing will great FPS, but stutter is BRUTAL.

Mulderfactor
Mulderfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2011, 07:10 PM   #5253
john2
Radeon Southern Islands

john2 is still being judged by the masses

john2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 5, 2011, 07:13 PM   #5254
RicH(SAD)
Radeon Northern Islands

RicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete strangerRicH(SAD) once held a door open for a complete stranger

Meh. Really don't care about VoIP. I am not interested in hearing terrible players try to tell me what to do. I only use it in clan matches and that's what Vent is for.
RicH(SAD) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2011, 07:39 PM   #5255
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

The guy who wrote that article sounds like a whiney little bitch.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 07:40 PM   #5256
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

The VoIP they've included with battlelog is terrible. I won't use it. Don't care if they get rid of it "as a change".
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2011, 08:06 PM   #5257
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
The VoIP they've included with battlelog is terrible. I won't use it. Don't care if they get rid of it "as a change".
Hell, I can't even get it to work with the FP mic on my X-fi.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2011, 08:16 PM   #5258
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicH(SAD) View Post
Meh. Really don't care about VoIP. I am not interested in hearing terrible players try to tell me what to do. I only use it in clan matches and that's what Vent is for.
It helped immensely with all of the Source games - Day of Defeat: Source, Team Fortress 2, and even Left 4 Dead. Without some way to voice chat with your team or the entire server, the experience is really damaged. And if you don't want those "terrible players" ordering you around, you can always mute the volume so that you won't have to hear them. You might not care about VoIP, but what it adds to games in the way of teamwork and communication is indisputable.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 08:18 PM   #5259
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulderfactor View Post
Holy Crossfire Stutter!

As the new Catalysts are released they definitely increase Frames Per Second, but the STUTTER is ridiculous.

Any movement makes the game hard to enjoy. Mouse movement and keyboard movement cause massive microstutter.

Please AMD and Dice fix this issue. Crossfire 5870's can easily play at high with 2x Antialiasing will great FPS, but stutter is BRUTAL.

Mulderfactor
Easy solution.

Camp like a mother ****er!!!
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 01:59 AM   #5260
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

VOIP was one of those things that I always found very useful when someone else used it and I could hear it, however I never used it myself.

Them keeping it attached to Battlelog doesn't surprise me. Battlelog is their "IWNET", its their own bullshit excuse to invoke crap features on its playerbase, when in reality its real purpose is to serve as an anti-piracy measure, disguised as a facebook-type app.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:11 AM   #5261
SoCalMX70
Radeon R700

SoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Update in progress...
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:41 AM   #5262
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMX70 View Post
Update in progress...
Is the update really 4gb?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:43 AM   #5263
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

it's apparently supposed to be 2gb but origin isn't updating it for me. battlelog is down though, and i got kicked from a server while playing so the update is definitely on.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:46 AM   #5264
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Mine is updating, says 3.9GB

time for some skyrim while I wait
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 02:54 AM   #5265
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Mine is updating, says 3.9GB
Same here. Dayum!
Old Dec 6, 2011, 03:08 AM   #5266
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Finished d/ling and installing the gigantic update. However, now I'm getting the 'the connection was reset' error. I've got the .exe allowed via my firewall, but had to disable the firewall to play on the previous version

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 03:34 AM   #5267
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

3.9 gb patch... wtf man..................
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 03:59 AM   #5268
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

i downloaded the 3.9gb in like 7 min @ 10MB/s. Whats the avg conncetion in the states these days for 3.9gb to look so big?

Anyways, tells me the servers are now being updated. lame, can't even play the Singleplayer portion.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 04:51 AM   #5269
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Expansion pack content is 2.9gb by itself.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 04:53 AM   #5270
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Expansion pack content is 2.9gb by itself.
Bloatware.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 05:13 AM   #5271
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

battlelog server browser now has more filters, can filter things like kill cam, vehicles, squad leader spawn etc.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 05:24 AM   #5272
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I dont see any filter for "fun"

lol, seriously though I've been having an issue where everytime I refresh the server list it shows different servers.. I refresh once and it shows maybe 20 populated aussie servers, then refresh again and theres 2, then again and theres 30.. wtf.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 05:46 AM   #5273
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post

lol, seriously though I've been having an issue where everytime I refresh the server list it shows different servers.. I refresh once and it shows maybe 20 populated aussie servers, then refresh again and theres 2, then again and theres 30.. wtf.
yes me too. i need to go to history list to see some server.. it is crazy bugged
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 05:48 AM   #5274
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Ok couple of quick things.

Ping is now in the scoreboard.
Chat window has been moved to the top left and is one line with better color coding.
IRNV is useless :P
Old Dec 6, 2011, 06:18 AM   #5275
m4trix
Banned

m4trix is still being judged by the masses

Game of the YEAR!!!
m4trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 08:47 AM   #5276
danbomb
Radeon R200

danbomb is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
LMAO

One thing i find annoying when I join a server it takes 2 tries because it always crashes the first time. If I have bloatlog in full screen the popup window saying the game crashed is not visable. If you don't click on the box it looks like the game is still loading the map.
danbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 09:19 AM   #5277
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Anyone else having trouble downloading the update? Mine keeps looping and is stuck at 0%.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 09:21 AM   #5278
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Ok couple of quick things.

Ping is now in the scoreboard.
Chat window has been moved to the top left and is one line with better color coding.
IRNV is useless :P
Did they nerf it even harder on the pc?

Looks like they did not implement the same nerf on the pc as they did on the ps3.

Last edited by Mangler : Dec 6, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 09:57 AM   #5279
mcrobrewer
Radeon R520

mcrobrewer is still being judged by the masses

Yes IMHO the IRNV is pretty useless now.... glad I never really used it b4
Old Dec 6, 2011, 10:09 AM   #5280
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

is the Back to Karkland expansion playable yet? they said it was to be released today no?