Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Stupid Google Play/Android Market question

I think I already know the answer to this, but I would be interested to hear if I'm wrong.

I purchased an HP Touchpad a while ago (just to tinker with) but have been very happy with ICS using CM9. I've also recently purchased my first Android smartphone.

So here is my question, if I want the same paid app on each, will I have to buy it for each device?

I'm guessing I probably will, but it pisses me off a little bit being that I see the Touchpad as more of a toy and the phone as my workhorse. But it is really nice having the larger screen real estate on the tablet for those occasions that need it. I would never be using the same apps at the same time on the Touchpad and phone, but I doubt that makes a difference.

Any thoughts?

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:19 AM   #2
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

No, not if you are logged on with the same google account.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyre View Post
No, not if you are logged on with the same google account.
Good news indeed. I'll give it a try then. Thanks!

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 6, 2012, 12:06 PM   #4
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

He beat me to it. One account shares all your apps.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Also nice, if you've used multiple accounts to make purchases before, they (the accounts and purchases) are all available on the same device through Play Store.

Good for families that want to avoid redundant purchases across multiple accounts on a competing platform

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote