Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 26, 2019, 01:05 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Pockemon Go

Any Trainers on Rage?

I have found on the new phone it is really hard to toss a curve ball as the high refresh rate of the razor phone makes spinning hard.

Any way I have been slowly leveling up so I am try and hang with my nephew. He is 6 and a "expert" trainer. He bounces off the walls ever time he sees a new Pokemon and has all the stats on which is better. We go on raids and attack gyms and kicks the bad guys butts out of their and put our best Pokemon in there to hold the Gym for as long as we can to make a bit of coin. So much fun when you have a little dude so excited about it.