Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2019, 05:21 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default For Those Of You That Race + Sim

For those of you that try to "sim" race, how do you compensate for lack of butt-feel?

Debated putting this in the PC gaming section, but figure 'Motoring' is more relevant, given the question is more about the differences from real-life.

For example, I've been using F1 2015 * to improve my reactions to the basics of where to look, effective braking, and turning. However I've been finding it incredibly difficult to get the feel of throttle out of a corner. These are things a wheel doesn't seem to account for.

* not a full "sim," but the same fundamental problem should apply to anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote