Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 1, 2013, 04:50 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Mark IV Style MOTHER****ER!
I LOVE THIS GAME LOL!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2013, 05:46 PM   #242
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I think someone packed too much dope in this one...
Old May 1, 2013, 06:02 PM   #243
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Whats with the ubi AMD key? Anyone activate it yet? I'm putting in the code but it just takes it and still wants a payment? And I figured it would be 0.00 on checkout but it isnt! Not hitting submit until I know Im not getting charged! Stupid Ubi!

Edit: Forget it, it finally took it!

Last edited by Nascar24 : May 1, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 1, 2013, 08:50 PM   #244
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

hahaha, the weapon descriptions are fantastic.

also nosed around the collectible screen and saw a reward of a quad barrel shotgun.

quads.

only bad thing about this so far is this uplay bullshit which hilariously claims my very unique username is already taken.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2013, 08:52 PM   #245
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Soon as it is on sale on STEAM I'm in...

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2013, 09:33 PM   #246
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The lady line made me laugh, this is a pretty fun and funny game fo sho.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 12:14 AM   #247
Seek & Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Seek & Destroy is still being judged by the masses

Loved the nod to Predator with Long Tall Sally at the beginning.

Seek & Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 02:46 AM   #248
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Whats with the ubi AMD key? Anyone activate it yet? I'm putting in the code but it just takes it and still wants a payment? And I figured it would be 0.00 on checkout but it isnt! Not hitting submit until I know Im not getting charged! Stupid Ubi!

Edit: Forget it, it finally took it!
I've tried tons of times with my code and it does like you say above but alas I am yet to get it so sent a mail to AMD. Can I check you went to the checkout page and entered 'Promo Code' in that box as the next one asks for credit card details to pay for it :/

** Finally it came back and worked ** DLing.

Last edited by Thr0tt : May 2, 2013 at 07:02 AM.
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 09:06 AM   #249
col200
Radeon R700

col200 is still being judged by the masses

When I entered it in the "promo code" box and applied it, it did nothing. I clicked the hotlink above where it reads "If you want to apply a promo code, click here" (or something along those lines). That seemed to work.
col200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 09:44 AM   #250
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
Soon as it is on sale on STEAM I'm in...
it's £11.99.
Old May 2, 2013, 10:55 AM   #251
GARY OAK
Radeon R300

GARY OAK is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
it's £11.99.
so what is worth it, 4 pints of ale or Blood Dragon. ?
GARY OAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 12:26 PM   #252
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I was surprised they added this to my tomb raider and bioshock never settle bundle

Quote:
There’s even more good news for those of you that have already redeemed a code: we’re giving you a FREE COPY of Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon in the email below to say thank you for supporting AMD Radeon™ Graphics!
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 12:27 PM   #253
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Awesome. Its the gift that keeps on giving.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 01:22 PM   #254
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

My promo code finally worked and I am downloading the game now
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 01:43 PM   #255
Deaderinred
Banned

goddamn, i need to clean the dust out of my case or something, its been awhile since i played a graphically intensive game like this. 20 minutes of play time and my office feels like a nuke has just been set off.
Old May 2, 2013, 02:49 PM   #256
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Do you have to do anything extra to get the AMD code, or if you already have it redeemed for BioShock you will get it eventually ?
I'm asking because I didn't get mine yet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 03:18 PM   #257
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego View Post
Do you have to do anything extra to get the AMD code, or if you already have it redeemed for BioShock you will get it eventually ?
I'm asking because I didn't get mine yet.

I'd like to know as well. I thought anyone who got Far Cry 3 would get as code for this.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 04:03 PM   #258
Ego
I can't take this

Ego can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEgo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I'd like to know as well. I thought anyone who got Far Cry 3 would get as code for this.
AMD had a code for Farcry 3 ?
I thought there was the BioShock - Crysis combo, or the BioShock - Tomb Raider one.
I had the latter, and didn't receive a Blood dragon key yet.

Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 04:07 PM   #259
Mr_Skinny
Meh

Mr_Skinny is still being judged by the masses

No code for me yet either
Old May 2, 2013, 05:57 PM   #260
Deaderinred
Banned

this save system is wonky as ****. i'm pretty sure i just lost like 30 minutes of game time here... i think its something to do with this uplay cloud sync bullshit. why cant they just use steamworks? ****ing weird system.

also just killed my first blood dragon through sweet, tears and grenades. and then another one of those ****ers turns up, shooting lazers and killing me outright. :|
Old May 2, 2013, 06:00 PM   #261
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Game is great so far, though the engine isn't quite right for the run-and-gun portions and I wish they had fixed some of the reload problems (running, getting hit, switching weapons, etc... often stops the reload animation so you are basically dead in the water).

Biggest problem I'm having though is the Shuriken kill... I can't pull this off. Wish there was a tutorial for that... I don't think I ever got a thrown knife kill off in FC3 either.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 06:15 PM   #262
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Game is great so far, though the engine isn't quite right for the run-and-gun portions and I wish they had fixed some of the reload problems (running, getting hit, switching weapons, etc... often stops the reload animation so you are basically dead in the water).

Biggest problem I'm having though is the Shuriken kill... I can't pull this off. Wish there was a tutorial for that... I don't think I ever got a thrown knife kill off in FC3 either.
Gay, take down the gay and then press left mouse button to throw a shuriken on the next gay. Got it?
Old May 2, 2013, 06:41 PM   #263
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

That part was in the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 07:47 PM   #264
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I thought there was the BioShock - Crysis combo, or the BioShock - Tomb Raider one.

check your email and maybe spam folder I got it in a email titled
i had the tomb raider & bioshock infinite one

Quote:
Special Announcement - AMD Gaming Evolved Never Settle Reloaded
Quote:
Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon is now available in the Never Settle Reloaded promotion!
There’s even more good news for those of you that have already redeemed a code: we’re giving you a FREE COPY of Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon in the email below to say thank you for supporting AMD Radeon™ Graphics!

Codes for Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon will be sent out starting the first week of May after the game is released. See www.amd.com/neversettlereloadedoffer for full terms and conditions.

Last edited by bill dennison : May 2, 2013 at 07:51 PM.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 07:52 PM   #265
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

There are 2 bundles from AMD, Never Settle which includes: Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3 and Never Settle Reloaded which is either Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite (with HD 7790 cards) or Far Cry 3 (with HD 7770 cards)

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is only given for those with Never Settle Reloaded bundle

I got mine 2 days ago for the bundle I redeemed on Feb 26th
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 09:50 PM   #266
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gay, take down the gay and then press left mouse button to throw a shuriken on the next gay. Got it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
That part was in the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
I figured it out... I know it was in the tutorial, but I was trying too hard to make it happen (stab, aim for the guy I want to shuriken, and fire)... but by the time I'd aimed the animation was over. It's all more automatic than I thought, so just hammering fire right after the stab was all I needed to do.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 10:03 PM   #267
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Whoa, did I just stop an ICBM from taking off by punching my fist through it??

This game rocks my balls.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2013, 10:54 PM   #268
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

This game makes me laugh my ass off. Rex Colt Power's voice acting and dialogue is so over the top... I liken it to Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds. It's hard for me to actually look at the game critically because it's so purposefully ridiculous.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2013, 03:12 AM   #269
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

any one got teh mp3's of the OST? PM me plz
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2013, 04:50 AM   #270
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

I have a couple of hours under my belt now and this game is so far "over-the-top" hilarious I'm having trouble controlling my shots! LOL!

For those who may still have having trouble getting the promo code to work, I was still having that problem earlier tonight if I opened up my UPlay app and attempted to use it at the SHOP. Instead, I finally simply used the link that AMD provided in the email I got and that worked without a hitch.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote