Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:45 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

It does work.... but I'm not touching it with a 10 foot barge pole.

Downloading a game from uplay several days before it's release?

No thanks
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:55 AM   #92
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

what is uplay? first time i've heard if it... ubisoft steam or some ****?

the video is ****ing awesome and everything i wanted this game to be.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:56 AM   #93
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
what is uplay? first time i've heard if it... ubisoft steam or some ****?

the video is ****ing awesome and everything i wanted this game to be.
It's ubisofts game launcher (and shop), the game is looking sweet.

Can't wait until it's out
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2013, 08:04 AM   #94
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

anyone willing to take bets on these "leaks" being part of their marketing campaign? ****ing thing feels like underground game/video trading back when i was in school.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 08:07 AM   #95
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
anyone willing to take bets on these "leaks" being part of their marketing campaign? ****ing thing feels like underground game/video trading back when i was in school.
Yup, my thought from day one.

I also hope the method to download the game gets blocked quickly, it may be one of the last times a big publisher like this decides to offer such a game

Last edited by JohnEJohn : Apr 9, 2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:04 AM   #96
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
Yup, my thought from day one.

I also hope the method to download the game gets blocked quickly, it may be one of the last times a big publisher like this decides to offer such a game
It's now been leaked all over the place, when people wonder why big publishers keep releasing cash cow clones they only need to look back at their own actions.

Last edited by JohnEJohn : Apr 9, 2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:40 AM   #97
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
It's now been leaked all over the place, when people wonder why big publishers keep releasing cash cow clones they only need to look back at their own actions.
Hopefully people will still buy it when it's released.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:43 AM   #98
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
I hope so too, I'm holding off until it's released to purchase it.

If the game is in a completely finished state it should be released asap.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 12:39 PM   #99
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Arghuin is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
I want this game. Now. Please.
Arghuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 01:04 PM   #100
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Supposedly its pre-crack - If its being played its from the uplay client hack.

edit - nvm

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Apr 9, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 01:50 PM   #101
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looks decent. Where can I pre-order?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 05:54 PM   #102
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
Day-one for me. Looks as if Ubi is really trying to reconcile with the pc master race
Old Apr 9, 2013, 06:10 PM   #103
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Day-one for me. Looks as if Ubi is really trying to reconcile with the pc master race
have to agree.. Ubi went from zero to hero
Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:10 PM   #104
Deaderinred
Banned

there are ****ing arseholes playing this right now, making videos left and right.

just saw one of the dragons. goddamn lazers and everything.

i'm still buying it on may 1st but im really ****ing tempted to play it now too.

Last edited by Deaderinred : Apr 9, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:25 PM   #105
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Some images from around the web:

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 07:52 PM   #106
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

^^ Wrath of the spoiler-sensitive incoming .

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Apr 9, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 08:00 PM   #107
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Can this be pre-ordered yet? If so, then for how much and from where? I'm tempted to do only to show Ubisoft there are people willing to reward an honest effort to produce a quality product.

And the game looks absolutely bad ass...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 08:25 PM   #108
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Day 1 purchase for me. So full of awesome. I just hope it stays awesome all the way through, and that it didn't blow its entire awesome jizz-pellet in the first 15 minutes only to become a limp weenie at the end.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 08:50 PM   #109
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Day 1 purchase for me. So full of awesome. I just hope it stays awesome all the way through, and that it didn't blow its entire awesome jizz-pellet in the first 15 minutes only to become a limp weenie at the end.
Mental imagery- why can't I unsee it???
Quote:
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:03 PM   #110
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Mental imagery- why can't I unsee it???
Because you see it every time you look in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2013, 09:09 PM   #111
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post

Touche!
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 10, 2013, 01:37 AM   #112
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:

Old Apr 10, 2013, 04:44 AM   #113
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

pwnage is strong in this one lol
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013, 06:55 AM   #114
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Can this be pre-ordered yet? If so, then for how much and from where? I'm tempted to do only to show Ubisoft there are people willing to reward an honest effort to produce a quality product.

And the game looks absolutely bad ass...
no preorders yet. ubisoft haven't even officially announced the thing.

doubt there will be pre-orders, will probably just turn up on may 1st.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 07:41 AM   #115
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

So is the leaked version pre-drm?
Old Apr 10, 2013, 08:04 AM   #116
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
So is the leaked version pre-drm?
its from uplay, ubisofts "drm" thing + store, except those sneaky russians found a hilariously easy loophole that, and im serious here, accidently gave them access to their entire online store including this game that someone at ubisoft uploaded really early.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 08:40 AM   #117
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

gameplay footage-

(NSFW due to naughty language / SPOILERS TOO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhFp2_NnvM

why are people so pumped for it? looks meh to me

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo

Last edited by ATI FURY-OUS : Apr 10, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013, 08:58 AM   #118
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
its from uplay, ubisofts "drm" thing + store, except those sneaky russians found a hilariously easy loophole that, and im serious here, accidently gave them access to their entire online store including this game that someone at ubisoft uploaded really early.
what was the loophole?
Old Apr 10, 2013, 09:08 AM   #119
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Basically they created an executable file that injects some code into the launcher, you create two batch files with the app ids and bang you have every game.....

Its a crazily simple exploit , but I'm sure ubi will be able to close it. Also you are Dowloading illegally obtained games direct from ubis servers.... doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 09:31 AM   #120
Andy22
Radeon R700

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
gameplay footage-

(NSFW due to naughty language / SPOILERS TOO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MhFp2_NnvM

why are people so pumped for it? looks meh to me
I'm with ya. I mean it's a cool art direction but it just looks so dark and gameplay from that video didn't excite me.
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote