Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 20, 2013, 09:58 AM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Still haven't touched this for a long time. Game is dope but there is more dope in other dopey games I am playing. You know what I ma sayin'?
Your "more doper" games aren't going anywhere, you ADD nut.

Finish the games you started first.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2013, 10:13 AM   #332
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
Take your time with it. Will be over before you know it.
I usually take a lot longer to go through games than most people because I poke around and look at stuff. But thanks for the tip!

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 16GB DDR3-1866 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - Corsair 600W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

5x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2013, 10:13 AM   #333
KAC
AMD gfx owners lol...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Haha yeah. Game got backlogged due to stupid checkpoint system. I am having more fun punching shrimps in Metro LL. Can't wait to finish that bugger. Then maybe I will back to Blood Dragon.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 20, 2013, 10:45 AM   #334
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

You can save anywhere from the main menu save option... except for during main missions where manual saving is disabled and you're forced into the game's checkpoint system. I never once was bothered by it though. Rex Colt is a total badass and the game is tits easy once you've leveled up enough and upgraded weapons.

On the other hand, Metro LL's checkpoint system has caused me a few headaches. One was so bad I had to restart the level because it kept spawning me in the middle of a fire fight and I'd be dead before the game loaded. I could literally hear the enemy gun fire while still on the loading screen.
Old May 20, 2013, 12:31 PM   #335
GARY OAK
Radeon R300

GARY OAK is still being judged by the masses

I spent most of this game just jumping on top of people doing the insta gib take down (ridiculously op though) . Still pretty fun for the 11 something sterling it was.
GARY OAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2013, 07:00 PM   #336
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

I have an extra Blood Dragon key if anyone wants it for $5. Just PM me and I'll send you my paypal address then send it right over.
Old May 23, 2013, 10:43 AM   #337
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

they released a level editor! you need blood dragon and far cry 3 to run it!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...topian-fantasy

for 360 and ps3!

wait...

wait a second... oh my god why is there no mention of pc...
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2013, 11:53 AM   #338
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
they released a level editor! you need blood dragon and far cry 3 to run it!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...topian-fantasy

for 360 and ps3!

wait...

wait a second... oh my god why is there no mention of pc...
Haha that .gif is great.
Old May 24, 2013, 04:47 AM   #339
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Haha that .gif is great.
+1
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 09:41 AM   #340
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:18 PM   #341
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I'm way behind. Started playing this mofo. It's freaking awesome!!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:31 PM   #342
KAC
AMD gfx owners lol...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Still back logged...
Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:39 PM   #343
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Still back logged...
Just play it now, its a short game.

Ending level is sick as **** too.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:39 PM   #344
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

KAC tell us again how much you don't like this game with innuendos.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 04:53 PM   #345
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Perhaps he doesn't get the 1980's American action movie satire.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 05:38 PM   #346
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Just finished it. WHAT A ****ING RIDE!!

I am rarely this pleasantly surprised by a game. It literally transported me back to childhood days of late 80's early 90's action/sci fi movies and the VHS era.

Everything was amazing, from the glorious blade runeresque 80's synths, epic one liners delivered by Michael Bienh, all the way to the awesome classic fps gameplay.

What's even more surprising is that it came from a soul less entity called Ubisoft

Kudos to everyone involed in this project and I really hope this is just a fabulous start to a future franchise. I loved it infinitely more then far cry 3.

Also, Michael Bienh needs to do more video game voices. He put Duke to shame. Ultimate badass voice award is truly deserving.

Gonna go back in to liberate all the outpost just because i love roaming the island with that soundtrack and the epic minigun
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2013, 09:03 AM   #347
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

I knew you'd like it.

That last level was so epic. Just left me with a huge smile on my face.
Old Jul 16, 2013, 04:24 AM   #348
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

This game is like having Nostalgia manifesting it self, and then giving you a handjob.
Old Jul 16, 2013, 07:38 PM   #349
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I knew you'd like it.

That last level was so epic. Just left me with a huge smile on my face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
This game is like having Nostalgia manifesting it self, and then giving you a handjob.

the last level was like the climax scene in an epic 80's action flick. and nostalgia overdose through the whole game was insane
Old Jul 16, 2013, 07:59 PM   #350
KAC
AMD gfx owners lol...

Need to get back into this game. Keep reminding me...
Old Jul 16, 2013, 08:10 PM   #351
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
dual 780's and michael biehn voice? **** YEAH!
Old Jul 17, 2013, 02:13 AM   #352
Rassilon
Not Dead!

Rassilon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Get back into this game, fool!!!
Rassilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:39 AM   #353
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Just got this today. 30 minutes in and I was already laughing and smiling
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:46 AM   #354
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Come on Steam sale...
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2013, 06:28 PM   #355
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
Just got this today. 30 minutes in and I was already laughing and smiling
it took you that long???

I was smiling as soon as the "tutorial" started
Old Jul 17, 2013, 06:56 PM   #356
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
it took you that long???

I was smiling as soon as the "tutorial" started
Aw gimme a break would ya?

First bits were really frustrating as I'm getting a lot of stuttering and what seems to be bad input lag.

Settings are medium at best...I just have to tinker with them a bit. I hope it's not the drivers, the set I'm using now are one of the very few stable sets on my laptop.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 07:23 PM   #357
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

i only played the tutorial and was smiling as well through the whole thing, sadly when i tried to launch the game again last week it wasnt there anymore and after a couple of emails with ubi they told me the code was banned by AMD, got this from a guy on a forum, guess thats what i get for being cheap
contacted him and he will suppossedly send me another one
Old Jul 21, 2013, 11:18 AM   #358
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

The game just makes me smile, from little animations (love how they die btw) to graphical moments where its simple but excellently well done!!

Anyone know if this game will run on a laptop with; amd A6 3410mx 6gb w/ win8?
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:17 PM   #359
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
The game just makes me smile, from little animations (love how they die btw) to graphical moments where its simple but excellently well done!!

Anyone know if this game will run on a laptop with; amd A6 3410mx 6gb w/ win8?
it runs really sluggish on my laptop on anything more than low, its an ivy bridge i5 and a geforce 555m, ubi states they do not support mobile gpus
Old Jul 21, 2013, 07:36 PM   #360
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangFu View Post
it runs really sluggish on my laptop on anything more than low, its an ivy bridge i5 and a geforce 555m, ubi states they do not support mobile gpus
i7 2670QM, 16Gb ram and a 3Gb 560m and I gave up trying to play it. Too sluggish and too much stuttering no matter what the settings.

This lappy handled Witcher 2 just fine at a mix of medium to high settings.

Last Ubi title I will ever buy until I build another desktop.

EDIT: Never occurred to me mobile gpus might not be supported, so I never read up on it before buying.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faq.as...M&platformid=9

Quote:
* SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT RELEASE
NVIDIA GeForce™ 8 Series - GeForce 8800 GTX
NVIDIA GeForce™ 9 Series - GeForce 9600, 9800
NVIDIA GeForce™ 200 Series
NVIDIA GeForce™ 300 Series
NVIDIA GeForce™ 400 Series
NVIDIA GeForce™ 500 Series
NVIDIA GeForce™ 600 Series

AMD® RADEON® HD 2000 Series - HD 2900
AMD® RADEON® HD 3000 Series - HD 3800
AMD® RADEON® HD 4000 Series
AMD® RADEON® HD 5000 Series
AMD® RADEON® HD 6000 Series
AMD® RADEON® HD 7000 Series

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Makes me not want to ever purchase another ubi title whether I have a desktop pc or not.

Last edited by Lazy8s : Jul 21, 2013 at 08:31 PM.