Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: hit it?
yes dhitb! 76 88.37%
nooo just asking for trouble.. 10 11.63%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:38 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
MeltingCactus
Keeper and Acquirer

MeltingCactus is still being judged by the masses

Your ex dumped you; if this girl is willing to deal with any fallout to her friendship with your ex to do this, then I think you're fine. People don't get to put blanket dating vetoes on everyone they know when you break up. If it were your ex's sister or very best friend I'd stay away but this girl is hittable.

Just make sure you're being safe with the sexy-times.
"I realize that, historically, phrases like 'massive redistribution of wealth' are usually accompanied by rivers of blood. That said, it's about time for a massive redistribution of wealth."-from The Onion
"Deconstructing the Twinkie is like trying to deconstruct the universe." - Hostess Foods
MeltingCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:46 AM   #32
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Then again, he's obviously on the rebound and rebounds could make him feel worse...especially if this one goes sour.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 05:33 AM   #33
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

IT'S A TRAP!!
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 8, 2011, 06:11 AM   #34
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Location: Poland Where the pure lab reseach data show no life can exist
Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Do what you want. If you care for the ex girl feelings then no, if not you can do it... Have to say in my case I had such opportunity once and didn't do it because the ex girlfriend was a good girl and the "friend" of her was a mean bitch acting nice and I didn't want the latter to score a win. You can ask the f*ckandidate about your ex and what she thinks, seems not to be a real friend or knows your ex doesn't care. Also not much dignity in her, too much TV or sth.

Anyway doing it makes you easy I guess, "5 minutes talk and he was mine" type of score for her.

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Ziklitschli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 06:16 AM   #35
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Call me old fashioned, but jumping straight into bed is not my idea of classy. At least not on the first date.

Maybe the third.

OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 06:48 AM   #36
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I also think it is cheap and do not expect a lot from that sort of girls, they are ussualy shallow. You never know though and to each their own.

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.

Last edited by Ziklitschli : Aug 8, 2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 06:50 AM   #37
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziklitschli View Post
I think it is cheap as well and do not expect a lot from that sort of girls, they are ussualy shallow. You never know though and to each their own.
he isnt asking if he should marry her, he is asking if he should tap that or not

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:11 AM   #38
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

pics already!
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:29 AM   #39
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
he isnt asking if he should marry her, he is asking if he should tap that or not
Yep but there are consequences even from "tapping that" and a shallow girl can do a shallow (stupid) action, especially that OP mentions some "being friends and lot of fun" so it might be a continuos taping. It's not only about marriage and not always that easy.

Garth Merenghi quotes

Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:34 AM   #40
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie69 View Post
nekkid pics already!
fixed

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 07:59 AM   #41
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Yes +1
If given the opportunity i'd totally **** my ex's friends.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer H276HL | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 08:06 AM   #42
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yes ++

It seems there's always at least one of your ex girlfriends "friends" that wants to have a go after you breakup.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 08:08 AM   #43
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Why not go for it? Your ex is your ex, and any issues between her and her friend are between them if it goes sideways. Odds are that if she was that interested that fast, she's been looking at you for a while and now sees the opportunity. Show her a good time, have some fun, sow some wild oats and...

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 08:21 AM   #44
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

um pics?
Old Aug 8, 2011, 08:27 AM   #45
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Its all fun and games until your penis falls off.

I wonder how she'd react if you asked for an STR test before hand? Haha

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 09:37 AM   #46
bsp
endo

bsp is still being judged by the masses

so where are the pics?
Old Aug 8, 2011, 09:37 AM   #47
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Yes, she's fair game. BUT with that being said, it might be a trap. So be sure your ends are tied off before getting your peepee wet, you dont want this decision to be used against you. Then again, she may just dig you and she knows your free... woman have needs to you know. They can be and are allowed to be just as dog like as us men.

If you do go for it just be sure not to get too attached, especially if youre still upset about being dumped.

But if everyone is on the same page, then enjoy the ride man. An unattached rompn can be exciting, just be sure to bag it up!!!!

Last edited by **G.I.BRO** : Aug 8, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 09:40 AM   #48
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Both answers.

Tap that AND you are asking for trouble.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 09:44 AM   #49
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

YES!!!! She was the one that was insisting ya'll fool around so go for it!

Also, or it didn't happen!
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 09:58 AM   #50
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

wrap it like christmas turkey left overs, and ask if you're the only one 'having some fun and if it gets serious, it gets serious', or not. two people riding a bicycle built for one isn't fun, especially if only the bike knows who's riding and when.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 10:07 AM   #51
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Should have rode her rodeo style the first mention of fooling around. This chick isn't looking for a husband so ride her raw, have some fun and do some nasty **** you can tell your grandchildren about someday.

Old Aug 8, 2011, 10:13 AM   #52
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
Should have rode her rodeo style the first mention of fooling around. This chick isn't looking for a husband so ride her raw, have some fun and do some nasty **** you can tell your grandchildren about someday.

i like
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:27 AM   #53
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

She clearly just wants to handle your manmeat. Make sure she's not after your manjuice. Don't fall for the baby trap so make sure you double wrap it!

She doesn't want a relationship but just wants to "have fun"
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:51 PM   #54
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

The situation is very weird. Most single women will already have a fairly large group of male friends of which they could easily pick from if they were merely looking for a friend with benefits. Someone who will go out of their way to hook up with their friend's very recent ex... doesn't seem like a very sound person. Not to mention the fact that she started it off by asking if you think she's cute which comes off as very insecure and immature. You're going to do what you want to do but I would definitely advise approaching the situation with caution because something about it seems very off.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 01:03 PM   #55
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

Old Aug 8, 2011, 01:17 PM   #56
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants View Post
The situation is very weird. Most single women will already have a fairly large group of male friends of which they could easily pick from if they were merely looking for a friend with benefits. Someone who will go out of their way to hook up with their friend's very recent ex... doesn't seem like a very sound person. Not to mention the fact that she started it off by asking if you think she's cute which comes off as very insecure and immature. You're going to do what you want to do but I would definitely advise approaching the situation with caution because something about it seems very off.
She wants him to ride her like a pony

Throw all caution to the wind .. YEEEHAAA!!!

Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 01:34 PM   #57
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Man, all those posts and no pics yet...

Y U No Like Us man ?

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 02:02 PM   #58
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
so whenever you are confused about what to do, use blanket statements to demonize someone else. terrific.
in this case, tapping seems the right thing to do, but your statement does not work in all situations. just because someone else is a heartless bastard doesn't mean you need to be.
basing how you act on how other people act is incredibly weak and spineless.
Excellent point.

However, i think you did not understand fully what i meant.

I meant to use this for this scenario, meaning that he should think "Would she ? , if she was in my shoes?"

IF the answer is yes, then i personally think he can do whatever the **** he wants.
You are right about the blanket statement though, as i honestly believe that 95% of women will NOT give a **** about you , especially not if it would get in the way of their own happiness.

But really this holds true for the whole human race , men and women.

Anyway, to get back to topic. She dumped HIM.

Which means she's already got a new boyfriend, or is at least ****ing someone.

Women are like monkeys, they never let go of one branch untill they've already grasped another.

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 02:19 PM   #59
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I don't think this was even a question.
I'd just make sure you're wrapped up good, because it is a bit slutty to come after you right after a break-up, and not even talk for a week.. just kick off a conversation with the intent to ****.

But hey, maybe she's just a straight-forward girl. That's a big plus in my book. She wants what she wants, and she's not afraid to say it.
I'd hit it, and hit it multiple times. You can get steady sex out of this, why not?
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2011, 02:45 PM   #60
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Yes, yes and yes. Also pics or b7