Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Home Theaters and Photography
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Theaters and Photography Discussion forum for Home Theater enthusiasts and newbies. Also the place to discuss and post your photography ventures and queries.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2020, 03:15 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber
Flat Panel Display Gaming TV recommendations

It's for a small office gaming room. I've put together a list of criteria or use cases that I think it should fit, let me know if anyone knows of anything that really fits the bill?
  1. Ideally something on the small ish side, like 43-49 inches, but high quality. The office isn't huge, so something smaller with better quality sounds more realistic. Wouldn't want to go over maybe 55 ish depending on the size since it might not fit the area I'm looking at.
  2. HDMI 2.1 is tempting but not much available quite yet, I don't mind waiting since I'm thinking of aiming for VRR and instant switching feature sets.
  3. Gaming emphasis so focusing on low input lag as it will be hooked up to the latest of the consoles in the Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and a PC varieties.
  4. Audio isn't a huge issue since I'm inclined to hook it up to a home theater receiver, probably will go with just a soundbar or headset for gaming.

Thoughts? Not mentioning budget because I'm curious what y'all suggest for that size.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote