Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 8, 2012, 07:19 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

A big John Wayne "whaaa".

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 09:25 PM   #32
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 09:32 PM   #33
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I managed to get someone arrested on the train station last night for smuggling goods. Heroism?
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 8, 2012, 09:42 PM   #34
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I managed to get someone arrested on the train station last night for smuggling goods. Heroism?
No, that just makes you a narc.

Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 06:33 PM   #35
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

It's a great feeling to get rewarded for a good deed, is it not?
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:32 PM   #36
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
It's a great feeling to get rewarded for a good deed, is it not?
It really was a great feeling, to be honest. Life is full of unrecognized acts, good and bad, and the thoughtfulness that went into making the card and baking a couple dozen fresh cookies meant a lot to me. I feel very blessed to be surrounded by excellent neighbors.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 09:49 AM   #37
BackToPC
Banned

BackToPC is still being judged by the masses

cool story bro

seriously, its a shame there isnt more stories like this in the news.

if you can be arsed to do it, take a pic of the tree for us.

Last edited by BackToPC : May 10, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
BackToPC is offline   Reply With Quote