Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 18, 2019, 09:34 AM   #661
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Couple of good games free right now.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2019, 03:28 PM   #662
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Observer is available for free on Epic store right now. Grab it because it is a great game. Got it already on Steam but you can grab it for free if you haven't played it already.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 03:40 PM   #663
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Observer is available for free on Epic store right now. Grab it because it is a great game. Got it already on Steam but you can grab it for free if you haven't played it already.
Funny, I was about to get this on a Fanatical deal a few weeks ago and missed it. Glad they made it a freebie.

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 9, 2019, 10:44 PM   #664
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Ruiner and Nuclear Throne are free now.

I can vouch for Ruiner. Bought it on GoG a year ago. Definitely worth a play for anyone.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2019, 11:46 AM   #665
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Ruiner and Nuclear Throne are free now.

I can vouch for Ruiner. Bought it on GoG a year ago. Definitely worth a play for anyone.
I picked up Ruiner, thanks
Old Nov 12, 2019, 01:56 AM   #666
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Rune 2 launches sometime today

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2019, 01:34 AM   #667
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Rune 2 launches sometime today
To be honest, it looks pretty dated.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 01:30 AM   #668
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Shenmue 3 Tuesday.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:42 PM   #669
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I don't get it. I saw a poster on EGS for Phoenix Point. I have never heard of this game, so I click it to check it out. The storefront is still actively obfuscating the product. Only trailers and handful of low-res screenshots that don't look like they represent the game. Very little of the game's description describes gameplay (it's turn based strategy, but the screenshots look like 3rd person shooter?) and the unforgivable offense... Truncated text with no way to "expand" on the different versions.

I don't know WTF Epic is doing because this is something that they should clearly give a **** about.

I first noticed it with WRC but never posted anything about it.

The only thing to click on brings you to the purchase process.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 09:45 PM   #670
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Click buy now to see details
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 07:38 AM   #671
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
I don't get it. I saw a poster on EGS for Phoenix Point. I have never heard of this game, so I click it to check it out. The storefront is still actively obfuscating the product. Only trailers and handful of low-res screenshots that don't look like they represent the game. Very little of the game's description describes gameplay (it's turn based strategy, but the screenshots look like 3rd person shooter?) and the unforgivable offense... Truncated text with no way to "expand" on the different versions.

I don't know WTF Epic is doing because this is something that they should clearly give a **** about.

I first noticed it with WRC but never posted anything about it.

The only thing to click on brings you to the purchase process.
Developer controls the video/screenshots that are on the page.
Developer is also supposed to create pages for other editions, so you can click on them and it takes you to a new page, developer of Phoenix Point didn't do that.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 10:34 AM   #672
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Developer controls the video/screenshots that are on the page.
Developer is also supposed to create pages for other editions, so you can click on them and it takes you to a new page, developer of Phoenix Point didn't do that.
Developer creates page based off of template Epic provides them. Template is clearly inadequate.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:17 AM   #673
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Developer creates page based off of template Epic provides them. Template is clearly inadequate.
Not sure how when others do just fine /shrug
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:04 PM   #674
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I was counting all the games I have on Epic and it is actually 50+. How did that happen?
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:18 PM   #675
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I was counting all the games I have on Epic and it is actually 50+. How did that happen?
They gave them away for free?

yoz
Old Nov 19, 2019, 11:26 PM   #676
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
They gave them away for free?
Is that your final answer to the one million dollar question?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 09:31 AM   #677
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Is that your final answer to the one million dollar question?

yoz
Old Nov 20, 2019, 03:22 PM   #678
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Not sure how when others do just fine /shrug
You are quite the apologist /shrug
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2019, 09:55 PM   #679
KAC
That postcount though...

I don’t remember purchasing anything on EPIC directly. Just a few games I got through codes like Control, Borderlands 3 etc. so having 50+ games on there is quite a surprise tbh.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM   #680
zcaa0g

zcaa0g is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizbuka View Post
You are quite the apologist /shrug

Indeed. Her act is getting really tired in this thread. Or is it Tim Swinney in disguise?
zcaa0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #681
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

They must have heard me. Now when you hover over the DLC/Edition text, you can click anywhere in the box and a "learn more" phrase appears in the lower left. Went back to WRC as well and they're all clickable now.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM   #682
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Bad north is free, looks like a fun game.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote