Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Oct 29, 2020, 06:43 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Over $1k for a XX70 GPU...

The new norm......
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2020, 10:03 PM   #122
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Well at least they had 200+ cards at almost all MCs. So as I said if you didn’t go to your MC today to pick one, problem is with you.

All sold out now. Can pickup 3070 on eBay for 1000.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2020, 10:22 PM   #123
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I had hoped BB would have had some 3080 FEs in stock....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 29, 2020, 10:22 PM   #124
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

BB has 30 series only online.
Old Oct 29, 2020, 10:37 PM   #125
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
BB has 30 series only online.
I know but they are the only ones that carry the FEs.

yoz
Old Oct 30, 2020, 01:13 PM   #126
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:11 PM   #127
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Well at least they had 200+ cards at almost all MCs. So as I said if you didn’t go to your MC today to pick one, problem is with you.

All sold out now. Can pickup 3070 on eBay for 1000.
you do understand that the US is a large country and not every state has a micro center and even if you have one in your state it could be hours away from where you live. right? or are you just doing your normal trolling bullshit to annoy people?

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:13 PM   #128
KAC
That postcount though...

If you are not near a MC that post doesn’t apply to you. Pretty sure doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:16 PM   #129
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
you do understand that the US is a large country and not every state has a micro center and even if you have one in your state it could be hours away from where you live. right? or are you just doing your normal trolling bullshit to annoy people?
Its his normal trolling bullshit.

I have a Micro Center close by but its really out of the way from my normal commuting and I simply don't have the time unless I drag my kids along on a Saturday or something, but its just not worth it to me. Its a video card, not like I'm starving and going to the food bank.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:18 PM   #130
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I have a Micro Center close by but its really out of the way from my normal commuting and I simply don't have the time unless I drag my kids along on a Saturday or something, but its just not worth it to me. Its a video card, not like I'm starving and going to the food bank.
Yeah, stand outside for hours and HOPE the truck brought something you want to buy..... maybe....

No, thanks.

yoz
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:25 PM   #131
KAC
That postcount though...

This is a 3070 thread. MC had stock till noon in most locations. Context of the post was launch of the card and availability at launch. If you are trying to go after the launch then you will have a bad time.

Heck I have posted pics of people standing outside MC and wasting their time. However, if you were there on launch day in the AM you would have walked away with a 3070.

Move along now.
Old Oct 30, 2020, 02:46 PM   #132
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Not to mention the pandemic right now in the states is the worse its ever been. Just not a smart move to go into a store right now with hundreds of mouth breathing nerds.

As per usual KAC your point is out of touch and not very thoughtful at all.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2020, 04:53 PM   #133
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Here's what the launch of the 3070 was like in the UK

https://hexus.net/tech/news/graphics...-non-existent/
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote