Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 23, 2018, 11:46 AM   #47611
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 12:14 PM   #47612
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 12:19 PM   #47613
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 23, 2018, 01:56 PM   #47614
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 05:48 PM   #47615
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
Not at that price, but yeah...

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 05:53 PM   #47616
MrGenie
User Input Required

MrGenie is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
will never happen... all cows have female names.... unless they butcher a bull.. then MAY be ... will find one with Conner on it!

MrGenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 05:58 PM   #47617
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2018, 08:25 PM   #47618
PacAce
Radeon R700

PacAce can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPacAce can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

X-Fi Extreme Music
Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case
Corsair GX650 psu
MSI HD7870
PacAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 01:08 PM   #47619
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Not a funny pic, but wasn't sure where else to put this. The picture doesn't do the scene justice. This was from my back deck this morning.

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 01:17 PM   #47620
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Not a funny pic, but wasn't sure where else to put this. The picture doesn't do the scene justice. This was from my back deck this morning.
Nice Picture!

What time should I be over for Christmas?
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 01:18 PM   #47621
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

your his and hers Outhouses need some work

looks cold

but pretty
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 02:05 PM   #47622
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

looks cold

but pretty
I think that's the manches shed, reserved for Ragers...
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 03:54 PM   #47623
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Dont need a phone, just talk to neighbours with light signals
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 09:44 PM   #47624
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

looks cold

but pretty

We have 4 ruined cabins from the late 1800s on our property. It used to be a stagecoach stop or something.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 10:06 PM   #47625
DigitalDemon
Swordless Mimetown

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Quote:

We have 4 ruined cabins from the late 1800s on our property. It used to be a stagecoach stop or something.
I read that as "We have ruined 4 cabins", like your dumps were so dank that the outhouses have rotted away from the smell
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018, 10:13 PM   #47626
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looks like Red Dead Redemption.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2018, 09:10 AM   #47627
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Queue back deck envy...

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2018, 03:28 PM   #47628
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Not a funny pic, but wasn't sure where else to put this.
maybe just put it here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2018, 11:25 PM   #47629
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Last edited by UberBeavis : Dec 26, 2018 at 11:31 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 07:59 PM   #47630
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Dec 29, 2018, 09:40 AM   #47631
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Dec 29, 2018, 02:54 PM   #47632
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Seems so relevant for R3D.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2018, 02:55 PM   #47633
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Dec 29, 2018, 03:12 PM   #47634
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 30, 2018, 04:07 PM   #47635
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 31, 2018, 09:02 AM   #47636
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2018, 09:40 AM   #47637
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellix_bg View Post

Obligatory:

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2018, 11:18 AM   #47638
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellix_bg View Post
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:16 PM   #47639
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Jan 2, 2019, 10:38 AM   #47640
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!