Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 11, 2018, 05:16 AM   #47551
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Who are those 2 people?
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2018, 05:20 AM   #47552
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Who are those 2 people?
Queen Elisabeth and the Jabberwocky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2018, 12:59 PM   #47553
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Piker and Rikhard...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 11, 2018, 01:16 PM   #47554
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Quote:
I know Audis and some other brands have this. My A6 has a button that they call a "reverse fog light". It's a crock since the led taillights are already extremely bright, to where the reverse fog lights just royally piss people off. I use them to flash anyone behind me that forgot to turn their headlights on.
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2018, 03:09 PM   #47555
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
My turn.

Abe Lincoln and a still transitioning Dr. Watson
Old Dec 11, 2018, 04:54 PM   #47556
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyUb3r_n00b can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old man Captain America / Chris Evans and Kung Pow’s Betty.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 07:23 PM   #47557
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDemon View Post
My A6 has a button that they call a "reverse fog light".
Rear fog lights are red, single and not nearly as bright though.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 04:07 AM   #47558
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Dec 12, 2018, 04:14 AM   #47559
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

So the door came Pre-Swatted?
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 07:41 AM   #47560
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:03 AM   #47561
huskylord
Load Management

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Old Dec 12, 2018, 05:23 PM   #47562
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

I love that the guy on the left is topless. That really helps their pitch.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2018, 07:20 PM   #47563
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2018, 12:30 AM   #47564
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2018, 01:26 AM   #47565
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2018, 03:41 AM   #47566
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 13, 2018, 05:43 AM   #47567
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Dec 13, 2018, 03:06 PM   #47568
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Old Dec 13, 2018, 03:39 PM   #47569
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
LOL. When I was a kid, I was playing with a scissors under my mother's office desk and I cut through her desk lamp cord while she was working. She freaked out and just about hit the ceiling from the huge flash and pop.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 03:49 PM   #47570
huskylord
Load Management

Old Dec 14, 2018, 04:06 PM   #47571
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 14, 2018, 05:16 PM   #47572
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2018, 05:59 PM   #47573
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2018, 12:23 AM   #47574
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2018, 12:45 AM   #47575
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Old Dec 15, 2018, 05:56 AM   #47576
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Today's youth.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 07:14 AM   #47577
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I would smack the shite out of that retard.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2018, 11:14 AM   #47578
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Dec 15, 2018, 04:49 PM   #47579
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

Old Dec 15, 2018, 09:13 PM   #47580
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
what is he trying to do?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote