Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 1, 2016, 04:44 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default New Geekbench is out

Geekbench 4 is out and about for those who benchmark their phones.

I gave it a quick whirl on my 6s+

SC: 2498
MC: 4102
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2016, 05:31 PM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

6+ here

SC: 1534
MC: 2616

Quite a difference from the 6s+

Last edited by Munkus : Sep 1, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2016, 05:55 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Geekbench 4 is out and about for those who benchmark their phones.

I gave it a quick whirl on my 6s+

SC: 2498
MC: 4102
6s+, got 2498 and 4092. Damn you and your slightly faster 6s+!
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2016, 06:51 PM   #4
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
6+ here

SC: 1534
MC: 2616

Quite a difference from the 6s+
I am pretty sure the release notes states that the scores are directly proportional to penis size.

You have my condolences
Old Sep 1, 2016, 06:52 PM   #5
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
6s+, got 2498 and 4092. Damn you and your slightly faster 6s+!

My buddy has an HTC 10 and his score was similar to Munkus'

I'll see what the new Nexus looks like, but am likely sticking to this phone for another year.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 06:26 PM   #6
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

My Note 5 got

1,333 Single Core
4,132 Multi-Core
Android 6.0.1

4 A53 Cores locked at 1.5Ghz
4 A57 Cores locked at 2.1Ghz
Old Sep 5, 2016, 06:32 PM   #7
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I am pretty sure the release notes states that the scores are inversely proportional to penis size.

You have my jealousy
fixt
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2016, 07:56 PM   #8
greasyhands
Vega 64

greasyhands is still being judged by the masses

Nexus 6

1014 SC
2385 MC
greasyhands is offline   Reply With Quote