Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 9, 2010, 06:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Gator
Unreal Android

Gator is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber
Default Droid Pro is now available at Verizon

Droid Pro is now available at Verizon.

Anyone grabbing it?

Mmmm... BlackBerry style keyboard
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2010, 08:55 AM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

It looks nice, but not my type of phone, personally. Especially the low res screen, IMO they dropped the ball there.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 12:00 PM   #3
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

I'd like to try it but looks too big for my taste.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
I'd like to try it but looks too big for my taste.
It doesn't look any bigger than most candy bar phones.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:48 PM   #5
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
It doesn't look any bigger than most candy bar phones.
No but its definitely bigger than most BBs. It is rather oddly narrow.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:34 AM   #6
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
No but its definitely bigger than most BBs. It is rather oddly narrow.

I said candy bar phone, not BB's.