Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jan 27, 2019, 11:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Default Kingdom Hearts 3

It releases this tuesday on ps4 and xbox one. I've read it renders at native 4k resolution on the xbox one. Not sure about the ps4? Its getting some pretty decent reviews since apparently it has leaked at retailers due to it's global release window.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/25-...ything-we-know

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:56 PM   #2
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Played a few hours. I have no idea WTF is going on, but the gameplay is brainless fun and the gfx are good (ps4 pro).

My one complaint is the control scheme. X is attack, square is dodge and O is jump. I keep hitting X to jump, square to attack and O to dodge. It’s effing annoying.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2019, 02:11 PM   #3
hazindu
I put the zin in Hadu!!!

hazindu is still being judged by the masses

Is it a tutorial hell simulator like previous 'games' in the series, or do they actually let you play?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 30, 2019, 09:44 PM   #4
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazindu View Post
Is it a tutorial hell simulator like previous 'games' in the series, or do they actually let you play?
Simpler gameplay than Dream Drop Distance. It's like the Birth By Sleep Fragmented Passage.

They do pepper in new gameplay mechanics over a decent amount of time. The tutorials that are there are quick and can be skipped or replayed as needed.

I'm having a great time.
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:39 PM   #5
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

My wife has been waiting for this game to come out for nearly half her life. She's enjoying it a lot so far. Definitely one of the more impressive games for the PS4 I've seen, up there with Uncharted 4. The Toy Story world on a standard PS4 looks better than the first couple movies
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote