Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and technical support forum for legacy ATI technology such as Rage, Rage Fury and Rage MAXX.

Old Oct 27, 2001, 11:40 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
quanTECH

quanTECH is still being judged by the masses

Cool WinXP RagePro SCC drivers?

So anyone using those drivers up at soundcardcentral? Just want to hear about ppl's successes and whether or not its safe for someone like me (who doesn't like to play w/ reformatting/reinstalling/etc to install them..)

thanks!
quanTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2001, 05:19 PM   #2
BuddMan
Banned

BuddMan is still being judged by the masses

Let's just say I use them myself. They are incredibly stable and have OpenGL support. The OpenGL support is decent, but it does have some flaws. It was the best I could do with what ATI already had. I made some minor tweaks within the driver, but there isn't much you can do with NT drivers. NT will only let you do so much. Anyway, you won't have to reformat, you won't have to uninstall anything. Just install them and all should be fine. If you don't like them, just roll back the driver to the previous. XP will let you do that without any headaches.
BuddMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2001, 05:36 PM   #3
oozle
Radeon R420

oozle is still being judged by the masses

Have you got any new win2k drivers?
oozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 27, 2001, 07:22 PM   #4
BuddMan
Banned

BuddMan is still being judged by the masses

I have made them (they have been ready for over a month now), but James hasn't posted them yet. You can email him at his SCC address if you want to tell him.
BuddMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2001, 11:29 PM   #5
quanTECH

quanTECH is still being judged by the masses

sounds good.. i'm gonna give it a whirl!
quanTECH is offline   Reply With Quote